Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars

Go down

New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars Empty New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars

Post by GirlBye Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:26 pm

New Iraqi Parliament speaker accused of buying the position with millions of dollars XHalbusiAnbar

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – Iraqi MP and leader of al-Bayariq al-Khair Khalid al-Obaidi has accused the newly-elected parliament speaker of buying his position with millions of dollars.
Obaidi, whose Bayariq al-Khair is part of the Nasr Coalition, alleges the newly-appointed Iraqi parliament speaker, Mohammed al-Halbousi, of paying millions of US dollars to win his position.
The Iraqi MP claims “a corrupt organization” has paid USD 30 million in bribes to buy the MPs votes and guarantee its candidate wins the parliament speaker position.
Obaidi received votes from 89 MPs, finishing behind Halbousi. He said that if the reports are true, it would be the most dangerous challenge Iraq faces in the next four years.
“If the corrupt organization paid such a large [sum of] money than what is its plan to compensate for the amount?”
On Saturday, the Iraqi Parliament elected Sunni lawmaker Halbousi as its speaker, marking the first step toward the formation of a new government four months after the country’s national elections.
He beat other Sunni nominees for the position of parliament speaker with a large margin, winning 169 votes out of 329 seats in the assembly.
Meanwhile, one of the other candidates for the parliament speaker position, Osama al-Nujaifi, vows to stand against efforts to “sell the country to strangers.”
“We are proud of our position, a national path defending the Iraqi decision,” he said.
According to a report by Al-Sharqiya, sources say “corruption deals have been made in Baghdad to sell the position of the Iraqi Parliament speaker with the price reaching USD 30 million.”
Born in 1981, Halbousi was the governor of the Sunni-majority province of Anbar — one of the main battlegrounds of the war against the Islamic State — before he won a seat in parliament during the May 12 elections.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/8b019c73-0e63-4629-9197-1424cb8a9123
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum