Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18

Go down

"Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18 Empty "Following the RI?" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/17/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:17 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » September 17th, 2018

BR...... NOT CONFIRMED

The council of Babylon decides to disrupt the working day for Wednesday and Thursday

PM 12:40:58 9/17/2018

BAGHDAD - The Babil provincial council decided on Monday, September 17, 2018, to suspend the .work for the next Wednesday and Thursday on the occasion of Ashura.

A local source in the Babil provincial council said in a press statement that "the Council decided to ".disrupt the official working day for Wednesday and Thursday on the occasion of Ashura It is noteworthy that the month of Muharram, which represents the first month of the Hijri year, is of great importance in the hearts of Muslims because of the mystery of important events in Islamic

history, which took place in the forefront of the migration of the Prophet Muhammad from Mecca to .(the city, and the incident in Karbala, Hussein bin Ali bin Abi Talib

http://almasalah.com/ar/news/1.....9%8A%D9%86

Roaddog » September 17th, 2018

Family, I am sorry, but I have a question. It may seem ignorant so I apologize in advance. If the rate comes out higher than expected ( ex. $1.43) do we still believe it will go up to a higher rate in the 3 or 4 months following the RI?

Rockcharlie229 » September 17th, 2018

IMO The rate we the International Community we'll see will be the true value of the IQD after the AMF basket. 1 IQD X 3 SDR . . The IQD will de-peg from the USD & Peg to a basket of currencies. The weights of the currencies have already been determined in the basket.

RE: Walkingstick post Link

Sandnsea » September 17th, 2018

We are currently moving towards no change in the value of the dinar, as it is not right to make changes under completely unstable conditions, which may confuse the overall situation. Shades of Kuwait????

DELTA » September 17th, 2018

EXACTLY...…….. A WHILE BACK WHEN JOHN BLUESTAR ASKED DR SHABIBI THAT Q.... SHABIBI TOLD HIM THE FAMOUS ANSWER "EVEN IF I KNOW I CAN'T TELL YOU"....

GodsServant » September 17th, 2018

Delta where did this quote come from Sir, that SandnSea posted

DELTA » September 17th, 2018

FROM 2011...... LISTEN TO THE FIRST 1 MINUTES
https://youtu.be/ol8wve53-ME

Don961 » September 17th, 2018

Coalition victory: Abadi still supported by the reference and Sadr to head the next government

BAGHDAD - A coalition of victory on Monday confirmed that the reference of Najaf and the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr support the assumption of leader Haidar Abadi second term.

The leader of the coalition Ali al-Sunaid, in a press statement "to this moment Abadi is the closest candidate for prime minister, the reference is still supportive of him, as well as the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr still wants a second term for slaves," stressing that "the reference or chest if they reject To Abadi to declare this in a formal and direct, they do not betray anyone. "

Al-Sanaid said that "the talk of some political parties about the departure of Abadi from the competition is not true, but it comes within the confusion of public opinion, Abadi is still the most favored prime minister, during the next phase, and the coming days will prove it."

The reference to Ali al-Sistani has recently not supported the dissection of names of the prime minister who took power in previous years, which was attributed to some as a sign that Abadi did not support a second term of office. link

Walkingstick » September 17th, 2018

Parliament forms its parliamentary committees and moves towards passing laws that are inoperative

Most notably oil and gas and the Federal Court and Intelligence

Baghdad / Sabah / Muhannad Abdul Wahab

The House of Representatives is currently moving towards the distribution of parliamentary committees among its members, under the emphasis on the need to adopt competence and competence, away from the political quotas that were adopted during the previous sessions. This trend, according to parliamentarians, would accelerate the issue of passing the laws of the stalled and closer to the views between the political blocs in order to upgrade the institutions of the state and society and the provision of services in all governorates.

The deputy Bader Zeidi, in a press statement: "There are discussions on the distribution of committees according to the criterion of competence and integrity and leave the distribution of committees behind the scenes," noting that "over the previous sessions were distributed committees according to political quotas and this session will leave this idea and be distributed in Public and not in secret. "

He added that "they will not allow the naming of any person to the presidency of any parliamentary committee unless it meets all the conditions that qualify him," pointing out that "the current session will begin to pass laws that have been stalled since
previous sessions ."

The head of parliament, Mohamed Halbousi, directed yesterday to form a joint parliamentary committee overseeing the distribution of members of the House of Representatives to the specialized committees.

Regarding the adoption of important legislation, MP Jawad Hamdan said in a statement to "Sabah" that "one of the most important laws that we are putting forward in the parliamentary sessions of the current session, which was not enacted for political reasons, the oil and gas law and the Federal Court and the Council of Union and Intelligence, Some amendments to the laws in the framework of the plan that was developed recently, "revealing at the same time," the existence of a tendency to amend some paragraphs of the Constitution. "

"There is a committee to negotiate work on the study of laws and then start discussions with the political blocs in order to mature special ideas to be ready for discussion within the House of Representatives and then vote on them." MP Ahmed al-Kanani said that "the block of construction seeks to amend some important legislation, including Article 30 of the law on health and social security in addition to the laws that fight corruption."

He pointed out in a statement to "Sabah" that "the disruption of some laws was the mood of the heads of blocs, either in the current session will be the deputy greater role and freedom to vote on some important legislation, in light of past experiences of previous sessions."

Al-Kanani stressed the existence of insistence on overcoming all barriers in order to mature the important laws that are in the interest of the citizen, "pointing out at the same time that" the parliamentary committees began to form and will have a task, especially the Legal Committee . "

For his part, MP Khalil Mawla said in a statement to" Morning ", that" we will not have any red lines on any law as long as it is in the interest of the people where there are legislation ready to vote from the last parliamentary session. "He believes that" one of the most prominent laws that we are passing is related to investment, "pointing out that it "

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=163315

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum