Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra

Go down

Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra Empty Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:56 am

Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra

The visit comes for this purpose!

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  17/09/2018 - 13:47 Iraq

Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra Bfdfa2f00c4fa1e77e638594d0b341c8_L

The MP for the province of Basra, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, on Monday, the preparation of a paper will be submitted to the new Iraqi parliament speaker Mohammed Halbusi, during his visit to the province of Basra.

"The visit of the parliamentary delegation, which is due to arrive in Basra today, comes to lift the barrier from the province," Maliki told Basnews. "The provincial council and its local government prepared a paper for submission to the parliamentary delegation to pressure the government to meet it."

Adding that "the Speaker of Parliament Mohammad Halabousi will be briefed tomorrow on the conditions of Basra to take decisions obliging the government to achieve the reforms promised by," stressing that "the federal government shirked from fulfilling its promises and practiced escalation towards Basra."

"We will go tomorrow to the province of Basra to see the reality of the service," Halaboussi told parliament on Sunday.

Al-Halbusi said at the end of the session of the House of Representatives today that "corruption and underdevelopment caused poverty and decline in the joints of life in Iraq."

Halaboussi agreed to a request by MP Faleh al-Khazali to allocate the first session to discuss the situation in the province of Basra, which witnessed protests against the deterioration of services.

For her part, confirmed Rehab al-Abouda, a former deputy from the province of Basra, commenting on the intention of Halbosi to visit Basra, that «the situation in Basra can not be repaired by the visits that can have a media and moral impact not more». Adding that "the situation in Basra needs a deeper pause by the parliament, through a full session of the quorum in Basra in the presence of executives and take the necessary decisions to address their problems and obligate executives of those decisions, according to time periods considered.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/466591

Maliki reveals to (Basneoz): This is what Halbusi waiting for his visit to Basra 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum