Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18

Go down

"Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18 Empty "Quit Screwing" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/16/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 am

KTFA

Thomas » September 16th, 2018

I wish these politicians would quit screwing everyone around get the goi seated formed get Abadi in position and do their jobs. These politicians could screw up a one car funeral imo

Samson » September 16th, 2018

Government welcomes the agreement between the European Union and the World Bank with Iraq

16th September, 2018

On Sunday, government agencies welcomed the EU-World Bank agreement with Iraq aimed at strengthening oversight institutions and increasing public resource management activities in Iraq

"Despite the existence of long-standing institutions in Iraq that are concerned with the subject (supervision and management of public resources) and the sound law of financial management, we feel that, There is a real need to build the capacity of workers in the fields of supervision and financial performance

He added that the signed agreement includes "building national capacities, which represents an important step in the promotion of the spirit of transparency and away from corruption

For its part, the World Bank stressed that the objective of all the agreements signed with Iraq, to ​​improve the process of government financial spending and management of financial resources in a proper and thoughtful and coordinated

World Bank representative in Iraq Yara Salem said that the agreement signed today aims to "modernize financial information systems and manage resources in Iraq and enhance government accountability and transparency by working with institutions of governance and accountability and strengthening their capabilities

"We will be signing 14.5 million euros, equivalent to 18 million dollars, to complement the 41.5 million euros public financial management systems modernization program launched by the World Bank in 2017," she said

The European Union Ambassador in Iraq, Ramon Belkwa, said that "this program comes to address the problems of accounting accountability in the public finance system, and will solve many problems and the most important problem of corruption," adding that "it will address corruption by focusing on points Weakness in the system

"What we want to achieve in this project is to achieve integration with the new Iraqi government in order to treat some systems and tackle corruption," he said

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Finance and Planning, d. Maher Johan, believes that the agreement reflects "one of the axes of economic reform as we are working on the subject of automating systems and strengthening control of the movement of funds and finding mechanisms for the most efficient use of this money at the investment or operational level," stressing that "we need to go quickly to resolve Problems of financial management in Iraq

The head of the National Investment Authority, Sami Araji, the agreement is "very important," revealing at the same time the latter twinning between fiscal and monetary policy in Iraq, as he put it LINK

The League of Arab States will hold the Silk Forum in Alexandria in the next 17 and 18 days

16th September, 2018

The Arab Academy of Science, Technology and Maritime Transport, in cooperation with the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States, decided to hold a forum to determine the impact of the Silk Road and to find investment opportunities between countries. Arab and China, in the sectors of maritime transport, roads and railways to establish / coordinate economic and logistic zones, dry ports and free zones currently existing in the Arab countries, thus contributing to achieving the goals of the Silk Road and the common Arab interests.

The Arab Academy for Science, Technology and Maritime Transport in cooperation with the General Secretariat of the League of Arab States (Economic Sector - Transport and Tourism Administration) will hold the above-mentioned forum on 17-18 September 2018 in Alexandria, at the headquarters of the Academy (Abu Kir) .

HE Mr. Hesham Arafat, Minister of Transport of the Arab Republic of Egypt, Chairman of the Executive Bureau of the Council of Arab Ministers of Transport, His Excellency Mr. Song Aygo, Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to the Arab Republic of Egypt, and HE Mr. Giampaolo Cantini, Ambassador of the Italian Republic to the Arab Republic of Egypt.
This forum comes in the light of the Arab countries' welcome to the Chinese initiative. In order to develop this initiative to its full potential, from a logistical perspective and commercial points of view, much remains to be done by the governments and the business sector in the Arab countries.

The forum aims to examine how Arab countries can benefit from the "one-way-one-way" initiative announced by the Chinese president in 2013, which has influenced international trade patterns and global transport.

The forum is attended by senior officials from governments, authorities, trade unions, businessmen and experts from Arab countries, the People's Republic of China, the Republic of Italy, the Republic of Pakistan and a number of relevant Arab, international and Arab organizations, unions and companies.

The Forum will discuss several working papers through a number of axes of the forum, including: -

Analysis of the Arab-Chinese trade and investment opportunities available through the Silk Road.

The Impact of Trade Traffic (Chinese - Arabic) on Transport Infrastructure.

The Economic and Commercial Dimension of the Silk Road from a Logistic Perspective Silk Supply Chain: A Model of Decisions and Logistics Strategies

The Economic and Commercial Impact of the Silk Road on the Arab Countries

Impact of the Belt and Road Initiative on Traffic and Roads across the Suez Canal to Europe.

The Forum will also discuss successful practical experiences in countries that have already benefited from the one-way road initiative, such as the Italian Republic, which is participating in the Forum with a delegation headed by the Italian Ambassador to the Arab Republic of Egypt.

The results and recommendations of the Forum are expected to be submitted to the Council of Arab Ministers of Transport at its next session (October 2018) for consideration. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum