Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done"

Go down

Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" Empty Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done"

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Mnt Goat  

WOW! Mid Sept. already and still we wait for the formation of the new government. Didn’t I tell everyone that if they met a benchmark of July and did not form this government by then that they would stretch it out until September but I do not believe it will go beyond Sept.  So once the new house speaker and president and deputies are elected then the next hurdle is to get the new nominee for the prime minister announced and voted on.

Okay so once the prime minister is elected, they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done. If they decide not to do it we may as well relax because we are waiting until EARLY 2019. I am telling you this now because I have knowledge of target dates already to get this done. I have a direct source in the CBI and we completed a recent long conversation over this issue of timing for the reinstatement. Again they reinforced to me that when we see the re-education process begin about the new smaller categories, this will be our signal they are going forward. If we don’t see it then we are in the window of 2019.

9/15/18

Mnt Goat: "they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum