Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives

Go down

A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives Empty A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:59 pm

A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives

A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives Halbosi%20(2)

Twilight News

8 hours ago

Twilight News / legal expert Tariq Harb, on Sunday, the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbusi legally.

"The constitution decided to mark the age of forty years for the President of the Republic in accordance with article 68 of the Constitution and the Constitution was set at the age of thirty-fifth of the Presidency of the Council of Ministers in accordance with Article 77 of the Constitution paragraph first and the age of the Deputy Minister in accordance with paragraph II of the same article, Since the law of the elections of the House of Representatives decided 30 years for the deputy, the age of the minister accordingly thirty years.

"The constitution did not specify the age of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, as specified by the President of the Republic and the age of the Prime Minister and Ministers and where Article (55) of the Constitution decided to elect the Speaker of the House of Representatives and his two deputies only and the President and his two members of the House of Representatives and the conditions of the MP are the conditions of the candidate in the parliamentary elections, 30 years as stated in the election law, it means that the age of the Speaker of the Parliament and his deputies are the same conditions of membership in the Parliament specified in the Election Law No. (45) for the year 2013, which is 30 years of the decision of the Member of Parliament and that the Speaker of Parliament must be one of its members and stipulate what It is required in the member and not to specify a year in Constitution and any other law. "

He added that "what is stated in Article (138) of the Constitution, it specified the conditions of the Presidency Council and not the President and members of the House of Representatives as the Presidency Council something and the House of Representatives something else and the article mentioned the Presidency Council in one session is the electoral cycle for 2006, where Jalal Talabani and Adel Abdul Mahdi And Tariq al-Hashemi constitute the Presidency Council, which completed the first session of the year 2006 to 2010 and ended and the work of the system of the President of the Republic in accordance with the said article. "

He added that "Omar Halboussi approved the Constitution and the law does not even exceed seven years of age required because he was born in 1981 and required only 30 years."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/cb9bda98-018c-455c-94b0-eef9dcfbf49d

A legal expert to resolve the controversy over the life of the new Speaker of the House of Representatives 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum