Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars!

Go down

Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! Empty Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars!

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:00 am

Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars!

Saying: to rejoice the corrupt family ...

15/09/2018 - 16:07 Iraq

Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! 087864b0438fedf055dc4dea70fe4580_L

Khalid al-Obeidi, a former Iraqi defense minister and one of the rivals for the post of speaker of the Iraqi parliament, was accused of buying Mohammed al-Halbusi for the post of speaker of the parliament for 30 million dollars.

Al-Obeidi, who won the last parliamentary elections on the list of "victory" in Mosul province, said through his official account on Twitter on Saturday: "To spoil the corrupt family with the goods it bought for 30 million dollars (as it is said) They began to exchange congratulations. "

"And to Iraq and the Iraqis I say: God is a good thing for you."

Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! Screen89

During the session of the House of Representatives, the election of Mohammed Rakan Halbusi , a new president of the Iraqi parliament in his fourth, after winning 169 votes of deputies attendance.

Khalid al-Obeidi received 89 votes out of a total of 251 deputies attending the meeting.

Iraq has been at the forefront of the most corrupt countries in the world for years, and there are often reports of "buying" large government positions for "astronomical" amounts.

The rampant corruption in Iraq, one of the richest countries in the world with its natural resources, especially oil and gas, has led the country to an enviable state of poor services, infrastructure collapse and unemployment, sparking a wave of protests in the central and southern governorates of Basra, Has reported dozens of deaths and hundreds of injuries since July.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/466140

Al-Obeidi talks about «buy» the presidency of the parliament by 30 million dollars! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum