Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018

Go down

Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018  Empty Dan's GCR/RV Highlights for September 14, 2018

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:43 am

Dan's Daily Update

September 14, 2018

GCR/RV Highlights

Friday Morning:

Summary: Two events necessary for the RV to occur have just been accomplished. The first was a meeting between China, US, Zimbabwe and Iraq. This was accomplished when President Abadi came to Washington on Wednesday, accompanied by former CBI head Shabibi!

The second event was the adjustment on the prices of oil and gold, which will be important for paying for the RV/GCR. Do you all remember 6 years ago when Tony on TNT would talk about China buying up “oil credits” at a low rate, so that they could later use them to buy gold at a high rate? Well, the oil rate is now high, so China is ready to use those oil credits, and the price of gold has gone back up, so POTUS is ready to announce that gold is backing the US currency.

The BIG Call: – a lot of things are pointing towards tomorrow and even through to Saturday afternoon.

At 7am [Thursday morning] the UN released Iraq from sanctions, and it was announced in Europe that Iraq was released.

WARNINGS ABOUT PRIVATE EXCHANGES:

• The rate for the ZIM exchanges will be VERY FLEXIBLE, but in order to participate in higher rates, YOU MUST BE PREPARED in both general understanding about the exchange process, and specific plans for using your currency for HUMANITARIAN, INFRASTRUCTURE, AND JOB-PRODUCING projects.

• The 800 numbers may be only active for 8-10 days after they are released. Once an appointment is set, you may have a month to complete the exchange.

• If you wish to negotiate a higher rate, YOU MUST CALL AND MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITHIN THE FIRST 2 DAYS THAT THE 800 NUMBERS ARE RELEASED. You don’t have to COMPLETE the appointment within 2 days, but you must SET your appointment early after the numbers are released, to be completed later in the month.

• ZIM exchanges will only occur for about a month after the release of the 800 numbers. If you miss the 8-10 day appointment window and do not set an appointment within that time, YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE YOUR ZIM.

• Tier 5 currency holders, AKA “John Q Public” or those who are not following the RV process on the internet, will be able to exchange at the bank of their choosing for an unspecified time AFTER the closing of the Tier 4 private exchanges. HOWEVER, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EXCHANGE (OR REDEEM) ZIMBABWE CURRENCY. The exchange rate for the unprepared people will be the same “international” or “street rate” available at any bank or currency exchange office.

• IF YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO HAVE CURRENCY AND ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE PREPARATIONS FOR THE EXCHANGE WHICH WOULD BENEFIT THEM, CONSIDER SHARING THIS MATERIAL WITH THEM.

Friday Evening:

Summary: Several sources in US, Europe and Asia are saying that we will have release of funds for currency exchange BEFORE MONDAY.

JS: I just got news that in CNN Spanish a few minutes ago, the QFS has been announced, along with the RV but with no explanation what RV means.

More information about the Quantum Financial System and the method by which the banks will be able to store our massive amounts of currency are included here today.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum