Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 9/14/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 9/14/18   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:47 am

September 14, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

WOW! Mid Sept. already and still we wait for the formation of the new government. Didn’t I tell everyone that if they met a benchmark of July and did not form this government by then that they would stretch it out until September but I do not believe it will go beyond Sept.

So once the new house speaker and president and deputies are elected then the next hurdle is to get the new nominee for the prime minister announced and voted on.

Okay so once the prime minister is elected, they will have until mid Oct to get the reinstatement done. If they decide not to do it we may as well relax because we are waiting until EARLY 2019. I am telling you this now because I have knowledge of target dates already to get this done. I am not bringing in my opinion but stating FACTS. I do not need banking stories or some other Iraqi on the street to justify what I am saying. I have a direct source in the CBI and we completed a recent long conversation over this issue of timing for the reinstatement. Again they reinforced to me that when we see the re-education process begin about the new smaller categories, this will be our signal they are going forward. If we don’t see it then we are in the window of 2019. When the CBI talks I listen.

More news….

Al-Sadr alliance, which enjoys the support of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, yesterday, the nomination of new personalities not participating in the work of former governments to take the post of speaker of parliament. The coalition member, Ayman al-Shammari said in a press statement that "the next session of the House of Representatives scheduled for September 15 will witness the nomination of a number of new personalities to assume the presidency of parliament.

"there is optimism of the political crisis between the various blocs to agree on the President of the House of Representatives and his deputies, and then the President of the Republic, which assigns the candidate of the Great Bloc to form a government."

Pointing out that these characters will be independent and not involved in the work of previous governments. He added that" the Shiite blocs will commit not to support former political figures as called for by the religious authority in its final statement. They will be in support of any national figure to meet the conditions set by the coalition in advance.

Follow-up / Sky Press
Sunni forces did not resolve the question of who would be assigned the post of speaker, at a time when Shiite parties continue to move to form the largest bloc to form a government in accordance with the Constitution.

Al-Hayat newspaper reported that the leaders of the axis and its members agreed to hold a meeting to discuss the names of their candidates for the post of speaker of parliament before Saturday's meeting, stressing the continued division within the Sunni component named after a specific candidate.

Among the candidates are Osama Najafi, Mohamed Halboussi, Talal Zobaie, Mohammed Tamim, Ahmed Jubouri, Mohammed Khaldi and Khaled al-Obeidi.

He revealed that the mechanism of choosing the speaker of the parliament IN THE EVENT OF CONTINUING DISAGREEMENT on the name of a candidate without other, will be the adoption of a secret vote under the dome of the Council in accordance with Article No. 55 of the Constitution.

More news….

HAIDER ABADI AS THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER…REALLY?

Haider Abadi, RENOUNCED THE RIGHT TO STAND FOR A SECOND TERM IN NEXT GOVERNMENT a few days after Mr Ali Allah call any not to support the right of other names in the running for Prime Minister in Iraq.

Abadi said at a weekly press conference on Thursday 13 September 2018 ″,:
I didn't want to run for a second term and didn't want her but some advised me that as we have made security and economic victories but I wish I hadn't spent with this opinion to what I found from the political conflict. "

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, revealed a political agreement on the nomination of independent technocrats for prime minister, while the opposition party in the next government will be waved if politicians continue to reject these figures.

“We have agreed with senior Iraqi officials to nominate several independent technocrats for prime minister and a purely Iraqi decision. The candidate should choose his ministers away from partisan, sectarian and ethnic divisions, but according to correct and acceptable criteria according to specialization, experience and integrity,” Sadr said in a tweet on Twitter.

(Mnt Goat – like I said my “opinion” does not count but rather I listen to the news. Like I said the show is NOT over until the fat lady sings this saying was all about selecting the new prime minster, in case you didn’t get it. No assumptions here like some of these gurus- OH but they are so sure Abadi will be the next prime minister….lol..lol….lol..! )

More news….

The alliance of the core of the largest bloc agreed with the two Kurdish parties, both the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, this has reached completion and convergence and understanding with them to the alliance nucleus of the largest bloc, and we try to be a complete bloc in the parliament session on Saturday.”

Full article in the articles section of today’s Newsletter.

(Mnt Goat – This is what we have been waiting for. So these Kurdish parties DID decide to join the Sadrist Movement. We move on again…What crisis will arise next? )

More news….

(Baghdad: Euphrates News) The European Union officially announced the exit of the Central Bank of Iraq from the list of sanctions imposed by the Union on the institutions.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

WISDOM REVEALS THE NEAR DECLARATION OF THE TWO KURDISH PARTIES JOINING THE ALLIANCE OF THE NUCLEUS

BAGHDAD / The deputy of the wisdom movement, Ali al-Badiri, on Monday, close to the completion of understandings and rapprochement with the two Kurdish parties, pointing out that the next few hours will see the announcement of the accession of the two Kurdish parties to our alliance.

“The alliance of the core of the largest bloc agreed with the two Kurdish parties, both the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, this has nearly reached completion and convergence and understanding with them is more mature than before.”

He said, “In the next few hours we will announce the accession of the two Kurdish parties to the alliance nucleus of the largest bloc, and we try to be a complete bloc in the parliament session on Saturday.”

It is noteworthy that the alliance of the nucleus, which includes others led by Moqtada al-Sadr and the wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim and the national leadership of Allawi and the coalition of the decision led by Osama Najafi had announced on Sunday that there are understandings up to the announcement of the alliance with the Fatah alliance led by Hadi al-Ameri, head of the Badr Organization.

(Mnt Goat – this is what we have been waiting for. Since the judiciary made its ruling of how to form the largest bloc, Kurdistan now decides on which side to take.)

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ OFFICIALLY EXITS FROM THE EU SANCTIONS LIST

(Baghdad: Euphrates News) The European Union officially announced the exit of the Central Bank of Iraq from the list of sanctions imposed by the Union on the institutions.

A statement by the Central Bank received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it that the decision was "through the publication in the official newspaper of the European Union, which confirmed the abolition of sanctions imposed on this bank under the former regime, which provided for the {prohibition of dealing with a group of financial institutions and non-financial Iraq, including the Central Bank of Iraq}. "

He pointed out that "this step comes as the Iraqi Central Bank achieved significant progress IN IMPROVING ITS PERFORMANCE AND THE APPLICATION OF INTERNATIONAL REGULATIONS AND STANDARDS IN THIS FIELD. This bank shows that under these recent amendments will allow the international financial banking institutions to deal with the new instructions as it has become a reliable financial institution to deal with European International Institutions "

(Press release) The Central Bank of Iraq officially withdraws from the EU sanctions list.

(Mnt Goat – this happened all because it was difficult for Iraq to trade with Iran using Euros unless these sanctions were lifted. This was being used as an obstacle. So what happened then with the meeting between the US and Iraq on the issue of using Euros to trade with Iran anyhow? What was the result of it? Are they still using Euros or did McKurk convince them to hold off until after the elections are over and the govt is seated? But why would he do this?)

THE BANK PLANS TO LAUNCH LARGE AMOUNTS OF LOCAL CURRENCY IN SMALL GROUPS NEXT MONTH

(Mnt Goat – this is the third article on this topic in the last couple weeks. What is really going on? Does this seem weird that much emphasis is on this? Remember there is a cash shortage in Iraq and so the CBI is informing the citizens. Also they want them to use the debit card. I don’t see much significance in relation to the RV other than these are replacement notes for the already issued lower categories 50, 250 and 500. Are more even lower denominations being referred to in this article? I don’t think so andn I think these articles are hard to read since they are being translated and lose part of the meaning in the process.)

Economy News Baghdad

The economic expert, Al-Amin safe haven, a move by the Central Bank to put quantities of local currency that meet the needs of the market and citizen, calling for the need to encourage the use of the card (Key Card) to reduce the damage of cash.

The secretary said in a statement quoted by the newspaper "time" and viewed by "economy News", "The local currency has passed on the issuance of more than a decade, causing damage to large quantities of them as a result of trading among citizens over the past years and this is contrary to what is in other countries, Damaged every five years. "

He pointed out that "the bank's positive step to meet the need of the market and the citizen, despite the delay because the small local currencies have become scarce and most of them damaged," and the Secretary said that "strengthening the currency and the Iraqi dinar at the present time, where some countries are experiencing economic deterioration leads to the recovery of Iraq's economy and the bank need attention for this sensitive issue. "

"Unfortunately, Iraq is still lagging behind in the use of electronic financial cards in transactions such as the card and others, which contain the bank account of the person and through which to shop from any party, so those concerned encourage the use of these cards to keep the currency from damage."

The bank plans to launch large amounts of local currency in small groups next month.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 9/14/18   Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:43 pm

So, Mountain Goat is talking 2019, just as he/she talked about 2016, 2017, 2018..now 2019.  Mountain Goat has missed his/her calling.  Short stories, as every post here is a short story.  Fiction, of course.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 9/14/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-