Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars

Go down

Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars Empty Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:47 am

Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars

Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars 10052

09/13/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The border crossing authority announced on Thursday the revenues of the ports of the last three months (June-August) 2018, which amounted to more than (309) three hundred and nine billion Iraqi dinars.

The Authority said in a statement received by the "Economy News" a copy of it, "the revenue of revenues achieved at sea ports for the last three months (June-August) 2018, which amounted to more than (309) three hundred and nine billion dinars, indicating that" the revenues achieved for the same months For the year 2017 amounted to more than (137) one hundred and thirty-seven billion dinars. "

She added," Through the above note the significant difference in imports between last year and current and the difference exceeded the increase (172) one hundred and seventy-two billion Iraqi dinars, The mentioned increase in revenue includes customs duties only, except fees Tax ".

The Authority pointed out that "the achievement of a qualitative boom in revenues came as a result of the measures taken by the Border Crossing Authority since it received maritime ports in the fight against smuggling and smugglers and those who exceed the public funds and follow-up field and the ongoing meetings with the managers of the ports by the Chairman of the Commission Kadhim punishment and his emphasis on continuing to fight mafias Corruption through the application of all legal procedures in the control and supervision and control of the performance of the departments operating at border crossings. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13645

Borders: Revenues for the past three months amounted to 309 billion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum