Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Logic Dictates" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/12/18

Go down

"Logic Dictates" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/12/18

Post  Ssmith on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:02 pm

KTFA

Thomas » September 12th, 2018

According to news hounds Sept 11 started the Arabic next month. DO they call it October I dont know .... Perhaps Samson or someone can tell us and make us more intelligent.

Iobey777 » September 12th, 2018

From my CC notes, Walkingstick said ,"GET DELTA TO HAVE THAT ARTICLE TRANSLATED...HE SAID CONVOY! THEN HE SAID..STOP! SO I WAITED..HE SAID.."IF THIS ARTICLE..IS TRANSLATED THE WAY THAT WE ARE INTERPRETING, THEN NEXT MONTH..IS THE MONTH WHERE YOU WILL SEE EVERYTHING FOR THE RI!!"
Frank asked Delta what his interpretation of the article was and Delta said," WHEN THEY SAID NEXT MONTH, I DO BELIEVE THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT SEPT!!" I hope this helps!!

2Cents » September 12th, 2018

One other way to look at this......

We know they are going to RD.....they have repeatedly told us this for years......In fact, they will have as small as 25 Fils.....This is 1/40th of a dinar.......totally non functional at the current rate.....therefore the rate must change(RV).......

They could Reinstate their currency into the World Markets(RI) at the current rate but we know they have no intention to do this as we are 100% sure they plan to RD........We also cannot know 100% that the IMF will reinstate their currency after the RD.....However, logic again dictates that they will and therefore the daily USD Currency Window Sales will no longer be needed in the huge amounts they are selling today.....It is readily apparent that if they stop these huge amounts from being sold, a lot of corruption and more importantly, the spigot to Iran will be shut off.....Thus why Trump would want this now......

Bottom Line.....IMO, everyone should be happy that we are 100% positive that they fully intend to significantly increase the rate in conjunction with the RD.......the only question, if any, is how it will apply to the current denominations........IMSO, it has to be direct application!!!!! However, this is the only subject that has to be governed by opinion and not fact......

It's ALL GOOD today.....enjoy the show.....

Thomas » September 12th, 2018

Correct me if I am wrong...

The RD is the replacement of the old tattered notes that have been in the market place. They are being replaced with the new notes because they contain enhanced security measures that allow tracking and shows where used how used and perhaps by whom. The new bills also have anti counterfitting measures which would leave a bad taste in the mouths of those trying to commit a currency crime. This is the term of smaller currency consisting of 100, 250, 500 and 1,000. paper currency.

The RI is the reinstatement of the IQD (if and when it occurs of which I pray for all sooner than later) will consist of the lower denominations $1.00, $5.00, $10.00 $20.00 $50.00 $100. This would also contain the use of coins or fils This will show the Internationalization of Iraq, it will increase buyer capacity. It will bring the Iraqi citizen into the main stream and increase their abilities.

The RV is the raising of the rate according to the market place pressures.

Right now we are waiting for Abadi and his admins / CBI Peeps to be in Washington. They are to be there Thursday for a meeting with POTUS and his peeps. POTUS is to deliver a special package that will (hopefully) contain the Article 2 / Financial Freedom get out of jail finally letter / scenario. We will soon see if Abadi shows up on Thursday. I sent out the POTUS calendar hopefully it will be updated and show this as a fact.

This is all imo if I am being short sighted or I am incorrest please tell me or school me so I can get this correct in my little polish pean brain. Thank you

2Cents » September 12th, 2018

Redenomination is the process of changing the face value of banknotes or coins used in circulating currency. It may be done because inflation has made the currency unit so small that only large denominations of the currency are circulated. In such cases the name of the currency may change or the original name may be used with a temporary qualifier such as "new". Redenomination may be done for other reasons such as adopting a new currency as with the Euro or decimalisation. The article deals with these various types of redenomination in detail.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redenomination

Samson » September 12th, 2018

Per Frank’s Request

The central bank intends to put huge amounts of currency in small groups

2018/9/12 8:17

The Central Bank of Iraq intends next month, to put large amounts of local currency, with small groups.

The governor of the bank Ali al-Aal in a press statement that "the Central Bank of Iraq, the development of a plan to compensate the market in small categories of local currency, as will be next month large quantities and huge ones," noting that "these quantities will meet the need of the local market for those categories of currency".

He added that "the bank continues to receive local currency damaged by citizens and replace them with new currencies," revealing at the same time, "the existence of a competent committee to examine the damaged papers to ensure their safety from fraud and manipulation." LINK

White House warns against targeting Americans in Iraq

2018/9/11 23:43

Warned the White House, from any attack in Iraq leads to casualties among Americans or damage to US installations.

The warning comes days after the fall of three mortar shells targeted the Green Zone in central Baghdad last Thursday night.

The bombing was said to have targeted the US embassy in the area. "Three mortar shells landed on abandoned land inside the Green Zone without causing any casualties or damage," Marquis said in a statement. LINK

Due to kidnappings fears, 19 foreign press offices and 6 international organizations close their offices in Baghdad

12th September, 2018

Foreign journalists in 19 foreign press offices and members of six international organizations have left Iraq for 24 hours amid fears of kidnappings and attacks by armed factions, while the embassies of the United States, Britain and EU countries have demanded that the movement of their nationals be restricted, In Iraq.

A senior security source told Mawazin News that "the US and British embassies and EU countries demanded their passports and nationalities from those in the press offices and civil society organizations to leave the provinces of Iraq except the Kurdistan region."

"Reports have warned of the possibility of kidnapping or liquidating them by armed factions linked to Iran," he said. "There is a great need today to reassure them," he said. "Journalists and foreign workers in 19 press offices left Iraq 24 hours ago, and six international organizations closed their offices in Baghdad and left their members to neighboring countries and to Arbil," he said.

The UN Human Rights Office on Tuesday expressed concern over the situation in the southern province of Basra, which has seen demonstrations in recent weeks in protest at the lack of basic services, electricity and water shortages, pollution and unemployment.

"The demonstrations have escalated over the past week after the contamination of drinking water supplies has been discovered," said Raffina Shamdesani, a spokeswoman for the office. "According to the Ministry of Health, at least 11 people have been killed in connection with the protests, bringing the number of people killed since the beginning of the demonstrations on July 8 to at least 20, and more than 300 injured in Basra, 52 of them, Of the security forces ... We urge the authorities concerned to investigate all deaths and injuries associated with the protests, and hold those responsible accountable. "

Of the reported incidents, at least five demonstrators were reported dead and 41 injured on 4 September when unknown persons threw grenades at demonstrators in the city of Basra. On the seventh of this month, demonstrators set fire to the building of the province for the third time, which led to the total destruction, in addition to a large number of other buildings. LINK
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum