Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 9/12/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 9/12/18   Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:58 pm

September 12, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So may of you readers keep asking me how to make the change in Iraq and get rid of this Iranian influence. Apparently, you are asleep when reading my newsletters? Did you read the 9/7 and 9/10 editions? Why not?

So I will repeat again what I said. So STOP the moaning and complaining as to “where is the RV”. You now know why it is being held up. The entire election process and the stalling has unveiled many things to us.

I clearly stated that you can write your Congressmen and Senators. I even included a possible cover letter for you. Then print off and attach the article from Iraq on just how bad Nori al-Maliki and hid goons have been. Speak fairly and honestly about your feelings. Here is the link to the FB Notes on Maliki:

=68.ARAuI3FtgMecQcwuQAgtDjBN3XjLD4azWniMnSNXD1lRMMlR74T0zKe-g3NDsLryZpR5nJQBVqgpHwLhETVJSaqw_pfw10__cpjo5qdIgBhs-VhJR5dEG3tGRwLyxQImCkha1e1hsNxrqAf19XfXN80yIPzTmohKipWq45SMKcJQyYHC8A8w&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/the-crimes-of-nouri-al-maliki/722527421415986/

I have to be honest with you on this one. I had no idea it was really this bad with this Maliki until I read this article. This man has to be dealt with and Iraq is NOW at the crossroads to deal with him. How many articles have I read over the last 12 years I have been in this investment about his corruption? Why does he even still breathe the same air we breathe? No more putting it off until some future date. It must be done in this election process of 2018. So please, please, please write your representatives and do it NOW! If they put this off plan on waiting a very long time for any RV.

Here is the link even to find your representatives. How much easier can I make it?

Congressional Representatives:

https://www.house.gov/representati…/find-your-representative

Senatorial Representative:

https://contactsenators.com/

More news….

So today we seem to have some WOW news. This news is all about the

Central Bank of Iraq announcing its intention to issue large amounts of local currency, with small categories. But the excitement is not that they are launching the lower denominations and thus an RV. Instead they are simply saying they are replacing damaged notes as they are taking in by the banks.

So here is the article. Not once do they talk about any newer lower categories being introduced into circulation. Get it?

The governor of the bank Ali al-Alaq said in a press statement: "The Central Bank to develop a plan to compensate the market small categories of local currency, as will be next month large quantities of huge ones," noting that "these quantities will meet the need of the local market for those categories of currency."

What does this mean to us and the RV?

Nothing of any real significance. So these last two articles may be telling us that the CBI finally will begin launching more or the lower category notes already launched previously. We know of a list of the lower category notes and coins and what will eventually be the local currency in Iraq to replace the larger 3 zero notes. But remember that the 50, 250 and 500 category notes are ALREADY in circulation and these are on the list of the permanent categories too.

So, the question we have to ask ourselves is this – In these articles is the CBI just talking about issuing cleaner, newer replacement notes for these 50, 250 and 500 notes or are they talking about going to also include more lower categories such as the 5,10,25,100 and maybe some coins? Is this what they are now planning?

The answer is NO! Remember too this same article came out in April and we all waiting for the lower denominations and we though nothing happened and we were saddened. But the CBI did in FACT do something. They did just as they promised in the article and issued more 250, 500 notes just as they said they would.

But we did not read the article carefully and honestly. Instead we put on our RV hat. These guru idiots hyped it all up just as they are now doing, These TNT idiot crack heads are the worst. Are they brain dead or what? Apparently they did not pass the first grade and learn to read.

We want the RV so bad sometimes we do this and miss the entire point of some of these articles. So I ask you is this the case again?

What do I think they will do?

My opinion really does not matter but I will tell you what we have been told in the past will happen (FACTS). We have been told the rollout will be very slow and gradual as the economy adjust for inflation. As the economy adjust that even more lower, lower categories will be launched. For instance: we know that in early 2016 the CBI fully intended to launch the 100 notes.

Why didn’t they?

They did not launch the 100 category notes due to the decision that the “market place was not yet ready”. Later we also find out they cancelled the project to delete the zeros final stages that we are looking for (that coincides with the reinstatement of the currency).

Remember in March of 2015 the CBI told us they had gotten the “green light” to go ahead with it.

Is the market place now ready for these lower, lower category notes?

Well maybe so since the CBI finally had the ATMs ready and the payouts from the government is essentially all now digital electronic debit cards.

Also we know that in doing these measures the CBI has shrunk the tangible money in circulation by nearly 2/3, which incidentally was on the list of objectives for the project to delete the zeros I read in 2011.

Again I don’t think my opinion really matters but if you look at the overall situation in Iraq and the plan to move the economy forward, I don’t see why they have not yet done the REINSTATEMENT by now. It is well overdue.

Let us also put another issue in the equation. This is in trade with Iran. Remember just recently Iraq was told that the sanctions put upon Iran by the USA included the non-use of the US Dollar. Oh – but how in hell can Iraq do trade then with Iran since the currency auctions taking dinars and exchanging them for US dollars is still in force. No one is now making the CBI do this like before. They are fully out of the war sanctions and can stop the currency auctions at any time.

So what happened next?

The CBI decided to use Euros and other currencies to replace the US Dollar in trade with Iran to bypass these sanctions. So this action then was claimed by the USA to also be in violation of the sanctions. Looks like something fishy is going on here. Is this obvious to you?

So looking at this situation one has to say is the US forcing Iraq to use it’s own currency now in trade with Iran and if so why not just use it with all their trading partners?

Oh – but the CBI has a problem with this. They do not want to use the dinar in trade with other middle eastern countries UNLESS the dinar is FULLY REINSTATED in the global arena. They do not want to continue with this quasi currency trading any longer. They want their currency back in full global recognition!

There are great economic risks already in not fully reinstating the dinar and continuing on the quasi trading. Opening the 3 zero notes up to the rest of the world would have all kinds of complications. First is would devoid the long effort the CBI undertook to decrease the money supply by nearly 2/3 since they would then have to issue more of the three zero notes (something they don’t want to do). The currency could crash if this is note appropriately done. It would also bring back the 3 zero notes to the Iraq economy something the CBI is moving away from not towards. So this quasi trading of the dinar in the background is making many people very rich in the US and other countries and so this is also a reason behind the holdups of the reinstatement. I

f the currency finally gets reinstated it all ends. Speculators will initially drive up the rate but this will be short term. Then it will settle down and the long ride is over. So, you see these quasi investment schemes don’t rely on the currency exchanges they are based on PURE SPECULATION that someday the RV will happen. If this goes on long enough it is even a better investment than the RV itself happening. Folks billions are being made on this speculation. US politicians don’t want this ride to end. Get it?

You see if they can keep the RV hype going on and on, the speculation alone keeps the demand up and thus the rate steady. This quasi secret investor scheme is making some very rich. It simply has to end sometime and the CBI knows it and wants it to end.

On one hand the Iraq CBI has been requesting the dinar to be reinstated. The CBI goes through all the right channels, it gets approved and then denied later when they attempt to do their part. We witnessed this again last December – January…..remember? So they are cautious in what they do in country. But believe me – THE CBI IS MORE THAN READY!

There are specific actions necessary in order to satisfy the process of the reinstatement (the actual procedure mechanisms for the rollout) that is out of the hands of the CBI and must be performed by the IMF and the USA. Why does the USA keep playing these games?

The USA told Iraq that they decided to hold up the reinstatement process until they have assurances of who the next prime minister will be and what the next government looks like. Seems like a legitimate demand to me. But when does it end? What is the last demand and when do they finally say enough is enough.

They are also now demanding that the Iranian influence have no part in this next government. Now having said this, you may not know what was agreed upon to get the last government finally formed in 2014.

In 2014, Iraq agreed with the US that in the next 4 years to work strongly towards limiting the powers of the Iranian influence. Heck….PM Abadi even tried to drop the VP positions thus taking away Nori al-Maliki’s immunity. This was of course challenged in the courts and Maliki won. The constitution clearly states three VP positions.

So now its 2018 elections and the USA vs Iraq are at a crossroads at what to do about this Iranian influence.

So what do we see come out in the news recently?

More lists of the crimes of Nori al-Maliki and his Iranian goons. I have included this lists for you in my Notes section. Here is the link below.

=68.ARAuI3FtgMecQcwuQAgtDjBN3XjLD4azWniMnSNXD1lRMMlR74T0zKe-g3NDsLryZpR5nJQBVqgpHwLhETVJSaqw_pfw10__cpjo5qdIgBhs-VhJR5dEG3tGRwLyxQImCkha1e1hsNxrqAf19XfXN80yIPzTmohKipWq45SMKcJQyYHC8A8w&__tn__=K-R]https://www.facebook.com/notes/latest-mnt-goat-news-letter/the-crimes-of-nouri-al-maliki/722527421415986/

Honestly after reading this article I never thought it was this bad. I don’t blame the USA for taking this action now in the 2018 elections. Iraq was told this was coming and they had 4 years to prepare for it. Now the USA is finally putting their foot down on Iran under the Trump administration.

I get so sick and tired of people telling me my investment in the dinar is not going anywhere for a very long time. Some even go so far as to say “ever”. But they don’t take the time to study the politics and the CBI actions like I do. They just mouth off and give sarcasm. These are the same idiots who take thousands and lose it on the race track, lottery tickets or buy into these scams. Some even buy into the mass-marketing pyramid schemes thinking they are going to get rich quick. Yet they can’t take a mere $900 dollars and buy a million dinars? I don’t get the reason since there really is minimum risk. This is real currency and it has value. It is only going to go up and up. It has already gone up since 2003-2004 when it was initially issued. Back then you could purchase Iraqi dinar for $600 a million, It now ranges from $900-$1200. Folks that is a 50% to 100% gain already since 2003. What the hell is so wrong abut that?

Since 2006 just after the constitution was implemented, it has basically been a very stable currency and we know they now have a very good governor/director of the CBI backed by IMF and global financial experts.

So what’s the problem? There is no problem. Some only want to get rich quick and if they can’t do it they walk away from such a tremendous opportunity. But that is their life and this is mine.

I have been in this investment for the long haul. I knew from the start in 2006 that it was a long haul. But is has been already 12 years and I have seen four (4) attempts already to reinstate the currency. I am not talking about rumors here. I am talking about solid evidence and factual based. To me this is fantastic news. I know well and fully understand why they did not want to do the reinstatement each time and, if I was making the decision, I probably would have done the exact same thing and stopped it too.

But here we are in 2018 and so much efforts in banking and financial reforms have taken place since 2014 alone. Many of you may not know the project too delete the zeros plan but in 2011 the plan was fully exposed to us in the news and outlines almost to the word what they have accomplished over just these last 4 years, since the main obstacle, namely Nori al-Maliki and his goons have been some what naturalized. So, do you think the USA and the IMF now want Iranian influence back in Iraqi politics? NOT going to happen folks. In a nut shell – this is the hold up and stalling of this 2018 election process.

More news….

KURDS WILL DECIDE TO JOIN THE LARGEST BLOC IN THE COMING DAYS.

(Mnt Goat – they have said this many times already and still no results)

Special - Mawazine News

The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Repin Salam, on Sunday, the absence of a veto on Prime Minister Haider Abadi, to assume a second term, while pointing out that the KURDS WILL DECIDE TO JOIN THE LARGEST BLOC IN THE COMING DAYS.

"THE EVENTS IN THE PROVINCE OF BASRA DISRUPTED THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE ONGOING NEGOTIATIONS TO FORM THE LARGEST BLOC," said Salam, told Mawazin News, pointing out that "the Kurds will go one team to Baghdad representing all the winning parties in the elections of the House of Representatives."

He added that "the order of joining the Kurds to the largest bloc will be resolved in the next few days," stressing that "not to put a veto on the assumption of Prime Minister Haider Abadi second term absolutely."

(Mnt Goat – just keep remembering the old saying “the shows not over until the fat lady sings”.

More news….

WHY DOES AMERICAN SUPPORT ABADI?

Information / Baghdad ..

MP Abdul Hadi Mohan said Wednesday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi agreed to the conditions of the United States in establishing bases and intensifying their presence in Iraq and establishing the world's largest consulate in order to obtain the second term.

"Washington is trying to keep Abadi in order to maintain its bases and increase the number of its troops in Iraq," Mohan said in a statement.

He added that "the US Consulate in Kurdistan was founded in the era of Abadi, and therefore it is unacceptable, especially the area that was announced, as embassies must be within the area of 200-300 meters, and such consulates can not be accepted and may be a US operations center."

He pointed out that "the Kurds are still waiting for the answers of the other bloc on the demands they made."

More news….

IS ABADI REALLY GOING TO BE THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER?

Revealed leaks behind the scenes, it is hoped that the formation of the new government and the selection of the speaker will be on Saturday during the meeting, stressing that THE NEW PRIME MINISTER WILL BE 'SURPRISE' IN REFERENCE TO THE LACK OF CIRCULATION OF HIS NAME PREVIOUSLY.

A source in a press statement that the prime minister the new government has not been traded in advance, and is far from the names traded and does not belong to their parties.

(Mnt Goat – this article is telling me that they plan to nominate someone for the new prime minister we have not yet heard of in the news. Who could this person be? We wait for Saturday to find out.)

More news….

DID THE CITIZENS GET HCL PAYMENTS AS STIPULATED IN EARLY SEPT IN THE OIL AND GAS BILL?

(Mnt Goat – sounds to me like they want to wait until after the govt is formed before going further in court with this case)

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The Federal Supreme Court on Wednesday considered unconstitutional articles in the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. (4) of 2018, while decided to postpone the pleading to the third of next month after the introduction of Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the Minister of Oil under the pretext of appeal.

"The Federal Supreme Court held its session under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all members of the judges, and considered appeals against the law of the Iraqi National Oil Company No. (4) for the year 2018," the spokesman of the court Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement received by Al-Ghad Press.

"These appeals included articles (3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 17) of the law referred to as Enva."

He pointed out that "the court decided to introduce the Prime Minister and the Minister of Oil / in addition to their functions, the fact that the subject of the case touches them for the purpose of clarification of what is necessary to resolve, and accordingly decided to postpone the pleading until (Oct 3rd).

(Mnt Goat – so it’s looking more and more like any chance of an RV is moved now at least until October and may even more into 2019 with US Iranian sanctions looming in early Novermber. But let’s see if they deliver on Saturday’s parliamentary session and then go from there.)

More news….

REUTERS: U.S. WARNS IRAN IT WILL RESPOND TO ATTACKS BY TEHRAN ALLIES IN IRAQ

Sept 11 2018

On Friday, three mortar bombs landed inside Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone, where the U.S. Embassy is located, but they caused no casualties or damage, the Iraqi military said.

The mortar attack was the first such one in several years on the Green Zone, which houses parliament, government buildings and many foreign embassies. THE U.S. CONSULATE IN BASRA IS NEAR THE AIRPORT, WHICH WAS ATTACKED BY ROCKETS ON SATURDAY. No damage or casualties were reported.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States warned Iran on Tuesday it will “respond swiftly and decisively” to any attacks by Tehran’s allies in Iraq that result in injury to Americans or damage to U.S. facilities. The statement by the White House press secretary ACCUSED IRAN OF NOT PREVENTING ATTACKS IN RECENT DAYS ON THE U.S. CONSULATE IN BASRA AND THE AMERICAN EMBASSY COMPOUND IN BAGHDAD.

“Iran did not act to stop these attacks by its proxies in Iraq, which it has supported with funding, training, and weapons,” the statement said. Protesters in Basra angry over political corruption ransacked and torched Iraqi government buildings last week. The Iranian consulate was set alight by demonstrators shouting condemnation of what many see as Iran’s sway over Iraq’s affairs.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

SISTANI TOLD THE IRANIAN NEGOTIATOR IN A MEETING NAJAF NO CHANCES FOR THE PRESIDENCY OF THE GOVERNMENT (PRIME MINISTER OR OTHER PRESIDENCY) FOR HAIDAR ABADI, NURI AL-MALIKI, HADI AL-AMERI, FALEH FAYYAD, TAREK NAJM

The leader of the coalition, “Saron” affiliated with the coalition “reconstruction and reform” Burdod to inform his official description of the religious authority Ali al-Sistani refused to take five names for the presidency of the new Iraqi government, including current president Haider Abadi.

said Sabah al -Saadi in a televised interview followed by Twilight News, Reference Sistani told the Iranian negotiator in a meeting Najaf no chances for the presidency of the government of Haidar Abadi, Nuri al-Maliki, Hadi al-Ameri, Faleh Fayyad, Tarek Najm.

Saadi said, “We have candidates for prime minister and Abadi is not among them, and the coalition of others do not support Abadi for a second term.”

SISTANI HAS ALREADY CALLED FOR THE NEED TO CHOOSE A STRONG AND FIRM FUTURE PRIME MINISTER AND FORM A GOVERNMENT THAT IS DIFFERENT FROM ITS PREDECESSORS.

A coalition called “Surson” and “conquest” on Saturday, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi to resign, following an extraordinary session of parliament to discuss the crisis of the protests in Basra.

IRAQ IS WITNESSING A POLITICAL STRUGGLE TO FORM THE LARGEST BLOC BETWEEN THE ALLIANCE LED BY “NURI AL-MALIKI – HADI AL-AMERI” AND THE NAME OF BUILDING AND BACKED BY IRAN IN THE FACE OF THE COALITION, “RECONSTRUCTION AND REFORM,” LED BY MOQTADA AL-SADR – HAIDER ABADI.

The leader of the coalition of victory and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, supported by the United States of America, so in light of the resolve of the Shiite and Sunni forces, their position of the largest bloc has become the Kurds the decisive in ending the controversy of the largest bloc and the weight of Iran or America to the post of prime minister of Iraq.

THE DECISION TO ANNOUNCE THE PERSONALITY OF THE PRIME MINISTER WILL BE BEFORE THE NEXT PARLIAMENT SESSION ON SEPT 15TH

Deputy: Al-Fath

11-09-2018

MP Ahmad al-Kanani said on Tuesday that all the data indicate that the decision to announce the personality of the prime minister will be before the next parliament session .

“The convergence between the two parties is not to form an alliance because the two parties have their alliance and there is no fragmentation in the announced alliances,” Kanani said in a press statement followed by the Tigris channel that there is a convergence of views between the conquest and the rest of the prime minister .

Kanani pointed to ‘the existence of understandings between the conquest and others to agree on a prime minister’, pointing out that ‘the opinion of the reference strengthened the view of the two alliances to choose a prime minister for the next stage ‘.

He said Kanani that ‘the meetings between the conquest and the rest have got the level of committees between the parties’, indicating that’ the data indicate that the selection of the Prime Minister will be resolved by the opening and rest before the next session of Parliament scheduled to be held on Saturday.

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ ANNOUNCED ITS INTENTION TO RAISE LARGE AMOUNTS OF LOCAL CURRENCY, WITH SMALL CATEGORIES

Central Bank of Iraq

The Central Bank of Iraq announced its intention to raise large amounts of local currency, with small categories, while continuing to receive the damaged currency from the citizens and replace it with new.

The governor of the bank Ali al-Alaq said in a press statement: "The Central Bank to develop a plan to compensate the market small categories of local currency, as will be next month large quantities of huge ones," noting that "these quantities will meet the need of the local market for those categories of currency."

He added: "The bank continues to receive local currency damaged by citizens and replace them with new currencies," pointing to the existence of a specialized committee to examine the damaged papers to ensure their safety from fraud and manipulation.

(Mnt Goat -

CURRENT NOTES SOON TO BE REPLACED

March 6, 2018

Economists

About 5 trillion Iraqi dinars ($4.3 billion USD) will circulate along with the old notes, said al-Yasseri, GRADUALLY REPLACING THE OLDER ISSUES. He added that for now, both old and new notes will circulate side-by-side.

(Mnt Goat – okay so here it is. Folsk this only goes back to March of this year. I quote – “that for now, both old notes and newer notes will circulate side-by-side”. This is NOT a “lop” that is about to happen. These 3 zero notes that you hold as an investor are going to be legal tender and are going to have tremendous value. This is where many people get all caught up trying to figure out in their little minds how this is all going to work and how they will adjust salaries and prices of goods, services and existing loans. I don’t worry about these things because I know for a FACT that the IMF has a team of experts working closely with the CBI. They know what they are doing. I do not doubt that this is real. Some still look at countries like Zimbabwe and see massive inflation and their “lop” that took place in 2016 and think this is going to also happen to Iraq. However, we just read this is NOT the case. Also we read over and over again that inflation is just around 2% and is totally under control, unlike Zimbabwe. Trust me on this one….2% inflation is NOT hyper-inflation…lol..lol….
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 9/12/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-