Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister

3 posters

Go down

Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister Empty Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:12 am

Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister

Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister Image

12-09-2018 04:54 PM

The Euphrates -

The deputy of the coalition of state law high Nassif allocated housing house of the Green Zone real estate for the son of a former minister on corruption issues.

Nassif said in a press statement that a housing house was allocated from the Green Zone to be renovated at the expense of the state of the son of a corrupt former minister, the property No. 427/49, according to the book issued by the Prime Minister's Office No. 10968 on 8/8/2018 based on Resolution 300 of 2015, This means that the former minister got two houses in addition to cars and protections, and all these expenses of the Iraqi people's money.

"The prime minister has no right to allocate real estate to the sons of officials who are members of his party or are not they?" He asked. "Is not the former minister limited to the salary and protections allocated to him from the parliament because he is a current deputy? And why this behavior of public money by the Prime Minister.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60757

Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister Empty Re: Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister

Post by oldmanskull Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:34 pm

THIS JAGOFF SHOULD LOOK IN THE MERROR

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister Empty Re: Maliki's coalition accused Abadi of allocating a house to live in the "green" for the son of a former minister

Post by oldmanskull Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:53 pm

oldmanskull wrote:THIS JAGOFF SHOULD LOOK IN THE MiRROR

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:51 am

Maliki is doing whatever he can to discredit Abadi. To go to these lengths is a massive signal he is scared.
 I wonder if he is as afraid of Ameri, or if Ameri is in his back pocket.  question
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum