Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul

Go down

UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul Empty UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:06 am

UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul

UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul 10018

The destruction of Mosul University

12/09/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The Commission for the Reconstruction of the affected areas in Mosul, on Wednesday, the allocation of 10 million dollars from UNESCO to reconstruct the University of Mosul in full.

"During the recent Paris conference, UNESCO allocated about 10 million dollars as a grant for the reconstruction of the University of Mosul and includes the Faculty of Arts and Sciences as well as the Unit of Oriental Studies and Laboratories," the head of the committee, Mzahim Al-Khayat, told Al-Sabah newspaper.

"The reconstruction will begin in the coming days with the participation of Iraqi and foreign companies."

"The events in Mosul are of concern to humanity as a whole and the return of the city as a meeting place for many cultures and civilizations," UNESCO Director General Audrey Azoulay told a conference in partnership with the Iraqi government in Paris. "He said.

She pointed out that they moved to reconstruct the most important features of the city, especially the Grand Mosque of Nuri, noting that "UNESCO aims through the reconstruction of Mosul this year to draw attention to the humanitarian side of the city as well."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13623

UNESCO allocates $ 10 million to the University of Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum