Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East

Go down

A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East Empty A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:46 pm

A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East

A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East Hashed%20(8)

Twilight News

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - The US court ordered Iran to pay compensation to American victims in the 1996 Khobar bombing, highlighting Tehran's armed armaments in the Middle East, where Tehran has dozens of militias and armed groups deployed in Arab countries to destabilize and stabilize Iranian influence, According to Sky News.

Iran has a major arm under the name of the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guard, which is responsible for foreign terrorist operations, and has a key role in the establishment of foreign arms to Iran, which is composed of local militias in a number of countries in the region.

These militias are based on sectarian sectarianism as a focal point for all their movements in order to mobilize minorities to implement the Iranian project in the region.

The following are the most prominent Iranian arms in the Middle East:

The Lebanese Hezbollah

Iran founded Hezbollah in Lebanon in 1982, becoming its military agent in the Middle East. In addition to its control over the Lebanese decision to threaten weapons, it has been involved in terrorist acts in Lebanon and many countries.

The party was involved in the kidnapping of 96 foreigners in Lebanon in 1982, including 25 Americans, known as the hostage crisis, which lasted 10 years.

The bombing of the US embassy in Beirut was carried out in April 1983, killing 63 people at the embassy. In the same year, the party launched coordinated attacks on the US and French embassies in Kuwait along with an oil refinery and a residential neighborhood, killing five people.

Hezbollah is directly linked to the 1996 bombing of Saudi Arabia by establishing and supporting the so-called Hizballah-Hijaz, which blew up residential towers, killing 120 people, including 19 Americans.

In 1988, Hezbollah hijacked a civilian plane bound for Kuwait to demand the release of those accused of bombing infrastructure in Kuwait.

In addition, Hezbollah participated in training militias in other countries. It also played a major role in the Syrian war by deploying its fighters for the Syrian regime, while providing direct support to the Iranian Houthi militias in Yemen.

The Arab League, the United States, France, the Gulf Cooperation Council, Canada, Japan and the Netherlands have designated Hezbollah as a terrorist organization.

The European Union, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Australia banned the military wing of Hezbollah.

The Hegaz Party

The Hizballah-Hejaz terrorist group was established in Saudi Arabia through the Lebanese Hezbollah, and it expanded from 1987 to 1996.

One of the organization's most prominent operations was the 1996 bombing of the US Mission compound in Khobar, killing 120 people, including 19 Americans.

The Iraqi Hezbollah

The Iraqi Hezbollah formed after the fall of the Iraqi regime in 2003, and appeared in conjunction with several Iranian factions, including the brigades of the Abu Fadl al-Abbas Brigade, the Karbala Brigades, the carpet corps and the Zaid bin Ali Brigades, all united under the banner of the Iraqi Hezbollah in 2006.

He was involved in several crimes on Iraqi soil, where he was part of a sectarian war against other Iraqi factions, in order to establish Iranian influence.

League of the Righteous

Founded in 2006 with direct Iranian support, it has split from the Mehdi Army of the religious leader Moqtada al-Sadr, and has become one of the main components of the popular rally that was formed in 2014 to confront a hasty organization, but committed many sectarian crimes against Iraqis. It also participated with other Iranian arms in the Syrian war.

"Popular crowd" in Iraq

It was founded in 2014 from the Hezbollah Brigades, Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Badr Organization and Martyr al-Sadr's forces.

The crowd set up a declared goal: to protect Baghdad and the holy shrines from the Dahesh organization that controlled Mosul, Ramadi, Anbar and Falluja. But the crowd was involved in massacres against civilians in Sunni-majority cities, and quickly emerged with sectarian links. .

Iranian militias in Syria

Iran has more than 50 armed militias in Syria under many denominations with a sectarian dimension. In addition to the main arm Hezbollah, the Syrian war was joined by battalions under the banner of the popular Iraqi crowd, most notably the Abu Fadl al-Abbas brigade, the Imam Ali Brigades, the useless Hezbollah Brigades, the Sayyid al-Shuhada Brigades and the Al-Abdal movement, The Fatimids "from Afghanistan and the" Zinbion "from Pakistan.

Iranian Houthi militia

The militia was established under the name Ansar Allah Group in 1992 and began armed military activity since 2004 to enter into six wars against the Yemeni army until 2010.

Iran has long used the Huthis as a powerful tool to carry out its project in Yemen, supplying them with weapons, so that they could exploit the fragile security situation in 2014 and carry out a coup against the legitimate elected authority to plunge the country into a cycle of violence.

At the request of the Yemeni government, the forces of the Saudi Arabia-led Coalition for the Support of Legitimacy launched in April 2015 to defeat the insurgency, having exhausted political endeavors.

Saraya Al Mukhtar - Bahrain

Saraya al-Mukhtar was founded in Bahrain in late 2011, relying on guerrilla tactics, blasts and bombings against civilian targets and security forces.

Saraya Al-Ashtar - Bahrain

The organization was founded in March 2012 and is supported by Iran and Iraqi Shiite groups associated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guards.

The organization is led by Ahmed Yousef Sarhan, known as Abu Montazer, and Jassim Ahmad Abdullah, also known as Zulfiqar, both Bahraini Harban, believed to be in Iran.

Many organizations, including the Popular Resistance Committees, and the Pioneers of Change, have emerged. These organizations have adopted all the terrorist operations carried out in Bahrain.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7bfb309c-7b49-4d64-8537-27fff41a1fa2

A report reveals the culprits spreading chaos in Iraq and the Middle East 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum