Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter 9/10/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

TNT Chatter 9/10/18

Go down

TNT Chatter 9/10/18 Empty TNT Chatter 9/10/18

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:12 am

Pearle:  I don’t even understand what I read anymore...is Abadi the Pm...or are they saying he can’t be for another position

Yada:  Pearle,,Abadi is the PM and until the new president is named and then he will be rename PM for a second term,,those who say he wont be are assuming the Alliance group will not be the group that wins but we know different

RVAlready:  we all know this was a plan, assembled because the world financial system was going to crash. It was a mathematical certainty. So, a plan was made to save the world. And Iraq etc was the latest page in the plan. Hopefully, it is time to push the button…..

​DoeTracker:  I've have have thought for awhile that this would not happen the the government was in place Does not make any since to revalue and not have a government to control all the new wealth they would have I think that is why the US has not allowed to go till they have the government so hopefully thursday will get the release going

Annie68:   I think we're looking at the end of the month.

DoeTracker:  Annie68. Hopefully the meeting goes well Thursday and this happens this week. Very interesting that the CBI is coming which is the to me is very significant detail

BodyMan:  FOR THOSE OF YOU IN THE POTENTIAL HURRICANE PATH...PLEASE BE PREPARED AND ABOVE ALL ELSE DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO KEEP YOURSELVES AND YOUR LOVED ONES OUT OF HARMS WAY !

Harambe: Jerusalem Post: Iran's Attack on Kurds is a Message to Washington, Riy​adh, and Jerusalem (9/9/18) https://www.jpost.com//Middle-East/Irans-attack-on-Kurds-is-a-message-​to-Washington-Riyadh-and-Jerusalem-566895

RVAlready:  It looks like iran just gave the world reason to push the button, and clean up the region…. amazing.

RvAlready:  The chess master running this show did one heck of a job…. Maliki did the wrong things, now Iran does the wrong things. Endgame goes to Abadi…. Checkmate……. The world is going to clean house in Iraq and Iran now…. I never could have imagined this ending. But somebody did.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chatter 9/10/18 Empty Re: TNT Chatter 9/10/18

Post by Sam I Am on Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:37 am

LOL!!! This plan to save the world was supposedly hatched during the financial meltdown in 2008.  Why in the world would they wait until the situation was already managed and the mechanisms that were put in place as a stop gap measure had already worked and been removed as the world's economy recovered, and THEN save the world by having Iraq revalue their currency?  It's silly guru nonsense.  If the RV was going to save the world's economy (gurus were saying this when I got into the dinar in 2010 and things were still rather bleak) it would have happened years ago.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum