Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18

Go down

"Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  9/9/18 Empty "Something on Trump's Desk" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:28 am

KTFA

Frank26 » September 9th, 2018

WITH ALL THE GARBAGE THROWN IN MY FACE ......... ALLOW ME TO VENT KTFA KONA:

Don961 » September 9th, 2018

A "meeting" is expected between "Abadi and Trump" on the 13th of this month

The political scene Saturday, September 08, 2018 at 20:55 pm

Follow-up / Sky Press

Informed sources revealed that Prime Minister Haider Abadi will meet with US President Donald Trump on the 13th of this month.

The source said that "Abadi and Trump, will gather a meeting, on the 13th of this month, to form a government, after the failure of efforts, to form the largest bloc," adding that "Abadi will meet with senior officials in Washington."

The Council of Nub had held an urgent meeting today, and held its meeting in the presence of 172 deputies, and in the presence of Abadi, to discuss the crisis in Basra, did not result from the meeting any solutions or decisions are clear and effective. link

Frank26 » September 9th, 2018

I TOLD YOU !!! !!! !!! LOOK AT YOUR NOTES ............. IMO ............. THERE IS SOMETHING ON TRUMPS DESK ........... REMEMBER??? .............

Salamon69 » September 9th, 2018

Kim Clement prophesied that when things seem at their worst that is when Iraq will EMERGE strong and their will be a shaking in the financial system of the Middle East with the dinar. That seems to be a now moment. Amidst the chaos, the dust will settle, and we will see Iraq shine... As it is the,Lord's plan.

Tinman54 » September 9th, 2018

Could someone help me about what's on Trumps desk? I'm evidently a poor student and note taker. Thanks in advance.

StephenMac63 » September 9th, 2018

Not a poor student at all, just inquisitive and thats good.

We know of the monetary reforms that have been going on in Iraq, we have seen many articles about the IMF and UST assisting Iraq in reconnecting with the world, it is safe to think that what Abadi is getting from Trump are the Keys to the World, approval from UST, WB, IMF, and from Trump himself. In many opinions, Abadi is receiving documentation that allows Iraq to run on its own, in other words, Article 8, which allows lifting of the program rate....which in turns readjusts our rate of 1190 dinar to the dollar to whatever the initial entry rate will be.

At least thats what Im hoping for. IMO, of course

Rich4hyip » September 9th, 2018

that make sense and I like the key from the fabulous four, and Abadi has to come to Washington to have a final talk with trump or get the approval before pushing the button… this could be the fabulous four finally agreed and handing over the key, to the right person, Mr.Abadi…..thank your intelligent mind Stephen.

TSM » September 9th, 2018

From where I sit.... it looks just like the reports say... total confusion... they seem to be ungovernable and don't care a whit about the people they have been elected to represent... This can easily destroy Iraq and our investment... IMO

Leb » September 9th, 2018

I couldn’t disagree more, in my humble opinion. A emergency government can get things done without having to worry about the shenanigans from Parliament. This is a fast track to what we seek.

KBC123 » September 9th, 2018

I agree that in the past few, if any, cared for the people, but I do believe Abadi and Sadr care. Just like here in our own Country, things are changing for the better.

Samson » September 9th, 2018

Abadi: We regret the exploitation of the parliament session for other purposes

8th September, 2018

Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Saturday that the parliamentary session was exploited for political purposes.

"In spite of clarifying the facts and figures and presenting the decisions of the Council of Ministers before the House of Representatives, which will be reflected positively on the status of the province of Basra and start work," Abadi said in a statement.

He added, "We express our deep regret" to exploit the extraordinary session of the House of Representatives held today, other than the objective that was held for it is to discuss the problem of Basra and government services and measures taken and find solutions in light of our response to the call of His Eminence Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr.

He pointed out that "the session was taken openly as an opportunity to drip and provide new conditions for alliances that form the basis of the next government, despite our appeal to all parties to remove the problem of services to our citizens in Basra on political employment and achieve special political gains and benefits at the expense of the interest of the people."

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives held an extraordinary session, earlier in the day, on the conditions of the province of Basra in the presence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi and a number of ministers concerned on the crisis. LINK

6 Years imprisonment for the Deputy Secretary General of the Ministry of Defense

9th September, 2018

The Criminal Court for Integrity Cases in Rasafa on Sunday sentenced a six-year prison sentence to three sentences against the former defense minister's former deputy defense minister Ziad al-Qattan, two years after each successive sentence, causing damage to public money.

"The Criminal Court of Integrity considered 3 cases of former Deputy Secretary General of the Ministry of Defense Ziad al-Qattan convicted of irregularities in contracts with companies contracted with the ministry during his tenure," Judge Abdul Sattar Birqdar, spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council, said in a statement. "He said.

"The violations included three contracts with companies to equip the ministry with light equipment, as well as another contract for military equipment. The third contract included a violation of $ 8 million, 3, 300 and 46 US dollars, including the establishment of a temporary camp for rapid reaction forces in Fallujah."

He added that "the court issued three sentences of imprisonment for two years carried out in succession," noting that "the sentences were issued against the accused in accordance with the provisions of Article 340 of the Penal Code." LINK

WCM » September 9th, 2018

Question in reference to Don's repost #14 it says:

Swift Network

"The Central Bank of Iraq is the first in the Middle East to apply self-recognition to all users of SWIFT network, and the first banks in the region submitted this acknowledgment and received a letter of thanks from SWIFT International and valued the efforts of the Central Bank to secure the environment of foreign remittances and comply with all international standards in remittances"The Central Bank of Iraq works and implements the latest systems and advanced software and surpasses most of the banks in the region a lot of things, and this came with the support of the leadership of the bank and urge the contract with the best international companies that contribute to the development of work mechanisms.

So my question is....I thought the SWIFT SYSTEM was supposed to be on it's way out, that we were all to be moving to the CIPS system...?

Frank, militia man, WS? Anyone have info on this? Thank you!

StephenMac63 » September 9th, 2018

The CIPS service is using SWIFT as per Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-Border_Inter-Bank_Payments_System

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum