Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

British Ambassador: We communicate with the Iranians in Iraq and what happened to Sadr refutes conspiracy theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: British Ambassador: We communicate with the Iranians in Iraq and what happened to Sadr refutes conspiracy theory   Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:39 pm

British Ambassador: We communicate with the Iranians in Iraq and what happened to Sadr refutes conspiracy theory

Twilight News

10 hours ago

The British ambassador in Baghdad, John Woolkes, called for protection for diplomatic missions in Baghdad after the attack on the Iranian consulate in Basra and the bombing of the Green Zone.

"Like all diplomats, it is normal to react and condemn any acts of violence against diplomatic missions, as we have seen in Baghdad and Basra in recent days," Wolks said in a statement. "

Diplomacy is an important way to avoid conflict and manage tensions. This requires a safe space for diplomats to work and build common concepts based on international norms. "

"The members of my team and I have regular contact with Iranian and American colleagues and we hope to use this communication in the coming days to share our reading of the realities of the current days away from propaganda and deceiving conspiracy theories," he said.

"The Iraqis should be reassured that conspiracy theories about American or Iranian control of Iraq can not be taken seriously, especially when we see Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr and others winning the elections and playing a leading role in forming the government." The approach that Iraqis must follow in these times The difficult is the national approach, building bridges between nationalities and sects, and standing with sufficient strength and confidence to deal with foreigners as potential partners, not as an inherent threat. "

"As a British ambassador and in view of history, I expect the Iraqis to be assertive about their independence and sovereignty with me ... I welcome that because that is the best way Iraq is doing better than its relations with its neighbors and powerful countries around the world. The chaos in Iraq, instead, I see that many countries in the world want to help Iraq build after victory over a preacher, we want an honest government that can make fun of it for the benefit of the Iraqi people and not for private interests or sometimes criminal. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ada582b5-2322-41b7-b9fc-11bcb6e1bfbd
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: IRAQ and DINAR -- ARTICLE BASED INFORMATION and DISCUSSIONS-