Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position

Go down

Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position Empty Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 pm

Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position

Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position Image

09-09-2018 01:27 PM

The Euphrates -

The Federal Supreme Court confirmed on Sunday that there is no constitutional impediment to appointing a member of the Chamber of Deputies as an official position, provided that he relinquishes his parliamentary seat, pointing out that the alternative is the highest number of votes followed by the same electoral entity and governorate.

"The Federal Supreme Court held its session under the chairmanship of Judge Medhat al-Mahmoud and the presence of all the members of the judges and considered an appeal in paragraph (1) of Article (1) of the Law on the replacement of members of the House of Representatives No. (6) for the year 2006."

"This paragraph states that" membership in the House of Representatives shall end for one of the following reasons: 1. The member of the Council shall assume a position in the Presidency of the State or the Council of Ministers or any other governmental office. "

He pointed out that "the plaintiff also challenged in his lawsuit the unconstitutionality of Article (15) of the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives, which stipulated that" the member of the Council who becomes a member of the Presidency Council, or in the Council of Ministers resigned from the membership of the Council and does not enjoy privileges of membership).

"The court confirmed that there is no constitutional impediment to the assumption of a member of the House of Representatives official position, provided that he relinquishes his parliamentary seat, and that the alternative of the highest votes followed by the same electoral entity and the province and the province in respect of the will of the Iraqi voter.

He added that "the court referred in its ruling to Article (49 / VI), which states that (it is not permissible to combine the membership of the House of Representatives, and any work or other official position), and accordingly decided to respond to the case because it is based on a charter of the Constitution"

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60630

Issuing a constitutional ruling regarding the appointment of a member of the House of Representatives as an official position 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum