Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf

Go down

Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf Empty Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf

Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf 9932

09/09/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The Department of Labor in Najaf recovered 9 billion and 614 million dinars from the repayments of loans to support small projects and industrial projects since its launch in 2013 until now.

The director of the department, Hussein Jawad al-Moussawi, said in a statement quoted by the official newspaper "Al-Sabah" and read by "Economy News" that "the number of micro-enterprise loans has so far reached 2510 loans, while the number of loans for industrial projects 23 loans, which were launched for one time only."

He explained that "the amount of the loan in support of small projects was between 8 to 12 million dinars, but it is now installed on the amount of 8 million dinars so that the Department to include the largest possible number of borrowers, and is paid in five installments for five years at no interest Exceeding 3 percent, which is only administrative fees. "

Al-Moussawi pointed out that "the other program, the Poverty Reduction Strategy, which was launched in 2015 in cooperation with the Ministry of Planning, has reached 570 loans, pointing out to recover the amount of one billion and 109 million dinars of the loans of this program, which we hope to be reactivated in the period Coming ".

"The loan for the poverty alleviation strategy is different from the micro-enterprise loan, which is repayable for eight years. The support of industrial projects is granted to those who have a license to practice a profession and there are also attempts to reactivate it," he said.

In terms of the number of microcredit lending payments, Al-Moussawi said that since the start of the program, 26 payments have been received, the last of which were 25 and 26, which were launched on September 3 and the number of borrowers reached 830.

Al-Musawi said that Najaf is the second largest country in the recovery of loan amounts.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13572

Recovery of amounts exceeding 9 billion dinars of loan installments in Najaf 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum