Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers

Go down

Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers Empty Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:09 pm

Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers

Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers 9952

09/09/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Iraqi customs authority announced on Sunday the list of banned items entering Iran accompanied by passengers, indicating that a penalty of up to ten times the penalty would be imposed if discovered.

The Ministry of Finance said in a statement published on its official website, "Economy News", that it "issued a list of items that are prohibited entry into the Islamic Republic of Iran," indicating that "the disclosure of these materials in the possession of passengers will be confiscated from the traveler and impose a fine of double the value of To ten times the value of confiscated goods. "

"The materials include alcohol, gambling devices, satellite transmitters, all kinds of weapons, incendiary and explosive materials, narcotics and psychotropic substances, marines, transmitters and their parts, eavesdropping systems and miniature transmitters (mini cameras and microphones) Drugs, metals, pesticides and organic substances that fall within the category of bioterrorism, audio and video clips, books, newspapers, magazines, images, symbols and goods of all kinds that bear signs contrary to public morals, public order, And the official denomination of the Islamic Republic of Iran. "

"Other items include refrigerator, freezer, air conditioner, vacuum cleaner, TV, dishwasher, cooker, voice recorder," she said. "The goods that will be allowed for approval include telephone sets, cordless phones, And non-pet birds. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13583

Customs announces items banned from entering Iran with passengers 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum