Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 9/7/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat  9/7/18 Empty Mountain Goat 9/7/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:59 am

September 7, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

You know I get tired of these idiot gurus who make these blanket statements about what is currently happening to get the RV.

I am hearing statements like “the corruption does not have to be cleaned up and that there are no cases that yet been prosecuted so far”. Really? What planet do you live on anyhow?

We know that over 1,000 indictments have gone out prior to the elections in May and PM Abadi told us he would wait until AFTER the elections to move forward on them.

We know that in 2017 alone over 450 arrests and sentences have been giving out over corruption.

So then on Thursday alone of this week, an Iraqi court has charged, four more officials from the intelligence services with “financial and administrative corruption.” Full article is below in the articles section.

Then I also want to remind everyone that soon after the May 2018 elections articles from the Iraqi news media told us that over 300 other officials were also charged with corruption and many of these were parliamentary members, who then fled the country in learning they had lost their seats in the elections and thus their immunity. This is just as PM Abadi told us would happen.

So, all you guru idiots (namely TNT Tony the “flip flopper”) don’t tell me that the judiciary is not prosecuting the corruption cases in Iraq as responding to the plea from the CBI to do so.

But they had to wait until their immunity was gone. This was accomplished by voting them out. Again, this TNT idiot is just a flip flopper since this idiot told everyone on his calls (not too long ago) that he even agreed with my position on this topic. So again, we see him switching his position (flip flopping) to suit his intel line (bullshit) of the week. He is so drunk on ego that he can’t even remember what he told everyone just weeks ago. How can you continue to listen to this idiot?

Yes, there is no indication as to how far they must go on this topic of corruption. This is one of the unknowns. But anyone with any common sense can clearly see that at least the GOI and Judiciary must help the CBI clean up this currency auction fraud and manipulation by arresting these individuals who run these phony banks. This recent switch from Us dollars to Euros for trade with Iran will be stopped shortly. This was a mistake by Iraq to do so. But there has to be a solution as Iraq needs the imports to survive and grow its economy. All we can do is sit, wait and watch it all play out. To me what makes the most sense is to reinstate the dinar and thus trade with the dinar. Some say they are using the dinar already in trade with the 1190 rate. This was of course not permissible under sanctions, but the sanctions are relieved and so why has the CBI not yet reinstated the currency? Cleary there is something behind the scenes blocking the reinstatement.

Can it be that they need to clean up the corruption and get the needed POLITICAL STABILITY from this election saga?

Could it be that, before the US gives permission, they also need to clean up this Iranian influence out of Iraq once and for all?

Could it be that the increased US sanctions coming in November will really hurt Iraq too if they don’t clean out these Iranian bastards?

Perhaps we can find the answers to some of these questions in the recent articles about McGurk and the US being keen on SECURITY and STABILIYT in Iraq. See the full article in the articles section.

We don’t know the answers to any of these questions for sure and anyone who tells you they do is a liar.

So, another statement that needs clarification (boy I hate this misinformation by all these idiots). This one is about a statement as to why the deadlock.

Yes, there is a deadlock that is holding up the formation of the govt.

These gurus tell you that the deadlock is between the Iranian backed coalition and the Sadr backed coalition. But this is not entirely the case. Yes, this is part of the issue since one wants to define “majority” bloc one way by individuals thus they can buy individual seats. The other the way is by the constitution which says by “coalition representation” and not individual seats.

But there is already court presidencies set from the last two elections on this topic and so this issue is really settled. We just wait for the courts response to refer back to the past and announce it.

So I believe the judiciary will decide in favor of the Sadrist Coalition.

This brings us to my main point. This is NOT the holdup!

The holdup is the Kurds deciding on which side of fence to move to. In other words which coalition to join, Just look at the articles and so how can anyone think otherwise. I even showed you a cover story for my FaceBook Page in my Sept 5th Newsletter. What will the Kurds ultimately do?

Of course, they will side with the Sadrist/Abadi coalition since they will take the one that has also preformed in many other areas over their term in office. In other words the less of the two evils, in their opinion.

But they will NOT do this without first guarantees that their 4 points will be met. In my recent past newsletters I showed you an article that defined these four points (or demands). We know that during the last days of August MALIKI sidelined the Kurds and Sunnis as they seek to join the Sadr coalition. Then last week the Kurds spoke up and said they will not participate in parliament until their demands are guaranteed to be met afterwards. The strongest point was……you guessed it……Article 140!!!!!!

All I can say is “I told you so”. Wow!

So when all is said and done we will see who has been correct for over all these years with accurate and information to you. I have said all along there are three main issues yet to resolve prior to the RV. I can’t even count how many newsletters I said this in:

1.HCL- So the HCL law was finally written to satisfaction and passed. There wer may parts to it over the years. Now they must pay out a % excess oil revenues to the citizens (a law was passed in parliament and this is supposed to begin as of Sept 5th). Do they need to pay out prior to the reinstatement permission. YES, YES and YES again. Is this not a constitutional requirement? Well then….??? ;

2.Iraq must now get rid of the Iranian militias and drastically reduce the political influence of the Iran over Iraq, This is a new requirement and should never had been an issue had it not been for the ISIS invasion, which by the way was a way for the Iranian backed puppet Nori al-Maliki to get the Iranian Kud forces inside Iraq. Of course he will fight to keep them there since he has no real power with a political position and his goons to do his dirty work. This now stands as a major SECURITY breach by the US on the sovereignty of Iraq. The US will NEVER giver permission to RV with these Iranian forces in place in Iraq especially with the Trump administration;

3. Article 140- this was promised by PM Abadi during the last election of 2014. It was also promised during the 2010 election by Nori al-Maliki and neither delivered on it. This was of course a major blunder on the part of PM Abadi 2014-2018 for, if he did deliver, there would be no further discussions and the Kurds would side with the Sadr Movement as they could then feel they could trust and move forward.

So the proof is in the pudding, as they say….lol…lol…., still no RV and still all three of these needed points are not yet implemented or guaranteed.

So who has been correct all along me or the intel gurus? Just asking….lol..lol.

Your choice:

1-some silly idiotic guru chatter, with big egos, who keep claiming this everyday RV crap and all this silly banking readiness crap or;

2- a logical, common sense approach taken using the know FACTS and sticking by the FACTS

Again, your choice who you are going to listen to.

You see, I don’t give a dam what the hell the banks in the US are saying or some “secret” treasury committee is saying. They don’t pull the trigger on the RV. I care what the US and the IMF have demanded on Iraq and I watch for this to support the giving of the permission to reinstate the currency. No – It has NOT yet been reinstated.

“to reinstate a currency” defined: currency is freely traded and used throughout the world, without restrictions under the guidelines of Chapter 8 of the UN Member Charter.

Oh – but it is not that simple either as the CBI also has demands upon the GOI to enforce the needed laws they need to keep the currency stable and secure in order to get to the point of proving they can operate under Chapter 8 of the UN Charter.

So, my job by bringing you the information three times a week is not easy. My training while in the Army Intelligence Corps has given me the skill set to analyze data and draw logical conclusions without all the hype. I don’t have any expenses other then time away from my family. I don’t run a business to sell you products or currency. I don’t even have a conference call or internet forum.

I don’t need to keep coming up with RV dates for you. I am not trying to bring you up to the moment information. What a way to play with your m mind! This approach is silly and idiotic. Who the hell cares?

What we need is a sensible, timely and journalistic approach. As I told you all too many times already, the RV is the end of the process and not the process itself. Everything is NOT about the RV. So follow the process, know the rules and demands and it all jumps out.

I don’t forget what they said months ago or even years ago. It may take them awhile to get there but eventually they do. So “listen to what they say and then watch for them to do what they say (maybe later)” and then it all comes clear. Article 140 is a perfect example of this.

NO Hype, NO Rumors, NO Opinions…..Just the FACTS!

More news….

IQD/IQN Not yet trading on FOREX

I want to make it VERY clear to everyone that the IRAQI dinar IQD or IQN is NOT yet trading on FOREX. For promotional purposes the company called FOREX TRADING CHARTS dot com is promoting prematurely the generation of trending charts for the rate of the Iraqi dinar. Is this good for us and the RV? Yes, this is very good as it shows us many of these companies also anticipate the value to rise, thus the trading to be back on FOREX trading platforms. But not just yet so relax!

I wish these toothless crack addicts from TNT would stop spreading this bullshit and hype every time something like this appears. Many believe that the dinar is actually now trading on FOREX. I encourage everyone reading this today to go ahead and try to buy or sell the IQD or IQN on FOREX thus trade it for US dollars. The fact is you can’t. So please stop all this bullshit.

More news….

THIS IS WHY IRAN MUST GO!

Commander of the Iranian Quds Force Qasim Soleimani runs a political operations room inside Baghdad, which includes politicians loyal to Iran, Haidar al-Mulla, a leader of the National Coalition said on Thursday.

Mulla added that Soleimani seeks to create an effective political movement to influence the political blocs that seek to form the next government.

He added that Soleimani blackmails the politicians to join the Building coalition led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Badr militia leader Hadi al-Amiri.

Mulla said that the headquarters of the operating room is in the Karrada area near the quarters of other Shiite parties.

On Wednesday, a lawmaker of the National Wisdom Movement (NWM) Mahmoud al-Malla Talal said on Wednesday that some MPS HAVE BEEN OFFERED BRIBES BY THE BUILDING ALLIANCE IN ORDER TO FORM THE LARGEST PARLIAMENTARY BLOC.

"We have sound recordings, in which, some MPs affiliated to the Building Alliance offered bribes to the Reform and Construction Coalition's MPs to tempt them to join their alliance" Talal said.

This comes after the Reform and Reconstruction Coalition, which includes Sadrist Movement leader Moqtada al-Sadr's Saairun Alliance, Haider al-Abadi's Victory Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim's National Wisdom Movement, Iyad Allawi's al-Wataniya Coalition and other political blocs said they have the greater number of signatures on both levels of individuals and lists.

More news….

Information / Special …

The alliance of Surson, on Thursday, the adoption of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr to put millions of demonstrators in the absence of a quorum for the House of Representatives, which called for convening next Sunday to resolve the crisis in Basra.

“Pointing out that” the demonstrations will be a deterrent to the government’s disregard for the rights of citizens in the province of Basra. “

More news….

IRAQ EXITS THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)

Official Announcement: Summary for Iraq's exit from the follow up area in AML/CFT according to FATF report

On the follow-up news, because of the achievement of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Office AML / CFT has made significant progress in improving

and addressing deficiencies, and meet all its obligations to the group's recommendations financial action and addressing the requirements of the AML strategy on legislation, the Central Bank of Iraq is preferred.

The rest of the report is VERY long and you can read the achievements using this link to the CBI site. https://cbi.iq/news/view/838

I recommend you click in the English version, then send to a PDF or print it out and take it to a relaxing chair and read it slowly. It is very interesting.

My point in bringing you this CBI announcement today is that this is the third (3rd) announcement by the CBI in just 2 weeks. WOW! They have been very quiet for months through this election sorting and recounting saga and now they are coming alive again with more news. If you ask me they are bragging about their achievements. But what it this all about in the long term? Let’ s watch and see where this takes us once the govt formation issue is resolved.

Sunday’s proposed session in parliament should bring us a new head of parliament because parliament can not do anything without him/her. I am just saying and this is my guess.

So why even bother having a session about the Basra demonstrators and what to do about them if the parliament is helpless to act? Also remember that even if a new head of parliament is elected and seated, they will still have difficulty getting a quorum without certain Kurdistan members. Again they are helpless to act.

Certain Kurdistan parties must decide SOON which coalition bloc to join.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IT’S TIME FOR KURDS TO PICK A SIDE IN BAGHDAD: PUK SPOKESPERSON

Outgoing Iraqi President Fuad Masum speaks during a parliament meeting in Baghdad on September 3.

KURDISH PARTIES MUST GET OFF THE FENCE AND TAKE THEIR PLACE AMONG THE RULERS IN BAGHDAD IN ORDER TO REPRESENT THE KURDISTAN NATION IN IRAQI POLITICS, said the spokesperson of the PUK.

"We have to make up our mind because we aren't like parties there. We are a nation, the people of the Kurdistan Region,” Saadi Ahmad Pira, PUK spokesperson, told Rudaw.

The Iraqi parliament, elected in May, had its first session last Monday, but was unable to fulfill its constitutionally-mandated duty to elect a speaker as opposing blocs vied for control of the legislature. Parliament will convene again on September 15. The PUK and KDP, who have formed a united front, are yet to join a bloc. Pira said they cannot remain undecided until parliament reconvenes and must be in a strong, decision-making position.

"The people of Kurdistan can't be in the opposition. The people of Kurdistan have to be among the rulers and practice authority to fulfill their constitutional demands through authority,” he said. While Pira argued that without being part of the ruling authority Kurds could face hurdles, the head of KDP’s election body said that if Kurdish demands are rejected, they could strengthen their position through a boycott. "KDP and PUK don't want to repeat the bitter experiences of establishing the Iraqi government in the years 2010 and 2014,” Khasraw Goran, head of KDP’s election body, told Rudaw.

During talks to form previous governments, Iraqi parties vowed to fulfill the demands of the Kurds. In 2014, Abadi even set up timelines for the implementation of Article 140 to resolve the disputed areas, BUT LATER RENEGED ON THE PROMISE, Goran pointed out.

(Mnt Goat – Can the Kurds trust Abadi then? Do they have a justified reason for not trusting him and Sadr? Here is Article 140 again…It keeps coming up. The Kurds are NOT going to let this opportunity slip by again. They must have some kind of absolute guarantee this time)

"That is why Kurds have to deal with this process carefully and consciously and obtain prior guarantees from any of the two poles in Baghdad that would ensure the implementation of the constitution and the points Kurds want resolve in Baghdad,” he said. "I am not saying Baghdad will do it. They might not to do it,” he continued. “Even if they don't, then the Kurdish stance will be stronger. Kurds could boycott the political process.” Both sides – that led by Haider al-Abadi and that led by Nouri al-Maliki – need Kurdish votes, Goran claimed, saying that neither Shiite-led bloc has a parliamentary majority yet.

They have each said “nice things” to the KDP and PUK, he said, noting the mood might change after the government is formed. With the Shiite house currently divided, KURDS COULD BE KINGMAKERS, giving a parliamentary majority to whichever side they opt to join. Kurdish influence, however, could be reduced to nothing if Shiites and Sunnis unite.

WHY HAS THE COURT NOT YET INTERVENED TO DECIDE THE LARGEST BLOC?

Abdul Aziz al-Issawi, researcher on electoral and constitutional issues, said that the Federal Court has not yet played its role on the largest bloc, especially that the parliament did not address them, and what is happening today on referring the issue of the largest bloc to the court just the jurisprudence of the political blocs.

He added, "Issawi," in his comments, on Thursday, that the Federal Court interpreted the largest bloc since 2010, but another party says that this explanation is not clear, and if the Federal Court is addressed, the court retreat from its interpretation in accordance with the current circumstances.

Issawi pointed out that the interpretation of the current Federal Court on the largest bloc serves the bloc of reform, explaining that changing the interpretation of the largest bloc of the Federal Court is very difficult.

He continued that the first step in the House of Representatives is the announcement of the largest bloc, and then the election of the Speaker of Parliament, and then the election of the President, which in turn will cost the candidate of the largest bloc to form a government.

THE DECISION OF THE FEDERAL COURT IN 2010 ON THE INTERPRETATION OF THE LARGEST BLOC WAS “CLEAR AND ACCURATE AND DOES NOT NEED INTERPRETATIONS

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

A member of the stream of wisdom within the bloc of reform and reconstruction Hassan Masoudi, on Thursday, that the decision of the Federal Court in 2010 on the interpretation of the largest bloc was “clear and accurate and does not need interpretations,” while pointing to the need to amend the law parties to include the issue of the commitment of the winning MP to stay on the list pending Alliances are settled.

Masoudi said in an interview for Alsumaria News, “The decision of the Federal Court in 2010 on the interpretation of the largest bloc was clear and accurate and does not need interpretations, as indicated that the largest bloc form of winning lists and not the winners,” noting that “the moral and political commitment indicates THAT MPS DID NOT RAISE THEIR VOTES, BUT THE VOTES OF THEIR LISTS AND MOST OFTEN EMPHASIZES THE NEED FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE MP IN THE LIST, WHICH ROSE THROUGH THEM UNTIL THE RESOLUTION OF ALLIANCES.

“This matter is important and we would like to be included in the parties law, but we believe there is a need to amend the law during this session to correct this important and moral part,” Masoudi said. “ANY INQUIRY SENT TO THE FEDERAL COURT ON THE LARGEST BLOC SHOULD BE THROUGH THE PRESIDENT-ELECT BECAUSE THE HEAD OF THE AGE-SPECIFIC POWERS CERTAIN THINGS. “

The building block, which includes the rule of law and Fatah and a number of political forces, and the bloc of reform and reconstruction, which includes wisdom, patriotism, decision and victory, announced on Monday (3 September 2018), in the first session of the House of Representatives in its fourth session that each of them is the largest bloc after the submission of two signature papers to the head of the age.

MOQTADA AL-SADR, ON THURSDAY, CALLS ON THE NEW PARLIAMENT TO CONVENE IMMEDIATELY TO DISCUSS THE CRISIS IN BASRA

(Watan News) - Baghdad

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Thursday, the new parliament to convene immediately, and in the presence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to stand and discuss the crisis in Basra, threatening a firm position does not occur to anyone unless the solution to the problem of Basra.

Sadr said in a speech, on the events of Basra, that "the city of Basra is ignored by some politicians preoccupied with the formation of the largest bloc, which will be only like previous ones that were characterized by corruption, I am out of the duty of Sharia and national, and walk on the approach Ali (peace be upon him) Who did not sleep and in the streets of his country hungry or oppressed, I put you some points:

1. Calling the new parliament to convene immediately and in an extraordinary public session to be broadcast publicly to inform the public on Sunday, in the presence of Abadi, the Minister of Health, Water Resources, Construction and Municipalities, the Minister of Electricity, the governor of Basra and his deputies, And that everyone should leave their posts immediately if their mandate is terminated.

2. Cooperation with neighboring countries through official delegations, in order to understand some important files, whether on the water file or other.

3. Protection of government institutions, especially ports and airports, in Basra, from partisan and political interference.

4. Work to end informal interventions immediately, especially the interventions of parties and militias and popular mobilization to maintain its reputation.

"If the above points are achieved, it is a sign of good and a new start for the parliament and its bloc. Otherwise, we have a FIRM STANCE THAT MAY NOT COME TO YOUR MIND AND WILL SHAKE DOWN THE THRONES OF THE CORRUPT AND THOSE WITH SECTARIAN QUOTAS WHO DO NOT RESPECT THE DIGNITY OF THE PEOPLE," he said. , And was excused from warning. "

He called on the leader of the Sadrist movement, "a campaign of donations from all provinces, to relief the stricken Basra, in addition to the organization of a protest, with the people of Basra and its demonstrators, one angry demonstration, a specific date to be announced later, in Basra."

(Mnt Goat – this article gives us a clear indication of just what these protestors in Basra are protesting about. It is NOT the Iranian influence causing havoc and trying to dislodge the elections results. Instead it is ordinary citizens who want justice from all the corruption. They want the govt announced and to move forward once again. They want a fair and just govt. Is this too much to ask for?

Oh -wait a second …more on cleaning out the corrupt? Yes, and contrary to what some of these idiot gurus are telling you that these riots are from Iran they are not. Instead if nothing else, they are all about getting rid of the Iranian influence. These protests are actually good for us as they will put pressure on the govt formation process and speed it up.)

PRIME MINISTER HAIDER ABADI ON THE INVITATION OF THE LEADER OF THE SADRIST MOVEMENT, MR. MOQTADA AL-SADR, TO HOLD AN EXTRAORDINARY SESSION OF THE NEW PARLIAMENT TO DISCUSS THE CONDITIONS OF THE PROVINCE OF BASRA

Baghdad: Al-Furat News) The outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the invitation of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, to hold an extraordinary session of the new parliament to discuss the conditions of the province of Basra.

A statement of his office received the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of him that Abadi "stresses the importance of the speed of meetings of the House of Representatives and not to disable it and to abide by constitutional times to accomplish the tasks entrusted to him."

Abadi said, according to the statement, "his readiness to attend the meeting of the House of Representatives with the ministers and officials concerned to discuss the conditions and needs of Basra province dear and the measures taken to alleviate the suffering of its people and provide the best services to them."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr, called on Thursday the new parliament to convene immediately and an extraordinary public session broadcast publicly through the official channels to inform the people on the course of things, and no later than next Sunday, and in the presence of the Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior and Minister of Health The Minister of Water Resources, the Minister of Housing, Construction and Municipalities, the Minister of Electricity, the Governor of Basra and his deputies and the Chairman of the Basra Provincial Council to devise immediate and immediate solutions in Basra. Otherwise, all those mentioned should leave their posts immediately if their mandate is over. "

IRAQI COURT CHARGES FOUR OFFICIALS FROM THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES WITH “FINANCIAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE CORRUPTION”

An Iraqi court has charged, on Thursday, four officials from the intelligence services with “financial and administrative corruption.”

The Interior Ministry-affiliated four suspects included a brigadier general who was head of the intelligence and counterterrorism department in western Baghdad, a major, a captain, and an associate employed by the ministry.

The case against the four alleges they “blackmailed” the families of detained individuals to extort money. They are also charged with “tampering with investigative documents, changing the facts, or inventing financial evidence,” added the court’s statement.

They are also accused of delaying the release of detainees who had been freed by the courts until “families paid sums of money.”

Anger over corruption that has left public services underfunded despite oil wealth is one of the factors driving deadly protests in the southern province of Basra.

Leaders in Baghdad have declared war on corruption, but practical steps lag behind political promises.

CBI WARNING AGAINST FRAUD

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq's central bank on Thursday warned all licensed banks, remittance companies and other financial institutions of "individuals and networks of relatives of officials" not to engage in fraud. Fraud and extortion on the pretext that it has a certain impact on officials or employees of the Central Bank, or try to pass certain transactions with agencies and documents and forged books.

"The bank said that" all allegations made by these parties are invalid and invalid and must be notified to the Office of the Governor immediately, whatever Character of person or group "He added that" the management of the bank and its employees at all levels does not represent them or represent them or mediate on them any person, regardless of their connection with it. "The bank stressed that" does not bear responsibility for those who are fraudulent operations as they are illegal, of caution and investigation of allegations and documents. "

YET, ANOTHER CBI ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE STABILITY OF THE DINAR

(Mtn Goat – this two of these types of articles in the last week. What is going on here. Up to this point the CBI has been very quiet throughout this entire election sorting and recounting of the votes. Now they are speaking out again. Why? Again I am telling everyone to listen to what they say, then watch for the followup actions. They might not come when you expect them or even when they tell us, but they always come. )

Samir Al Nassiri

Central banks in the world designed mainly to monetary and financial stability through the programs and strategies aimed at preserving stability in local currency exchange foreign currencies and build enough foreign adaptation according to international standards issued by the IMF as banks are evaluated based on criteria related to crises and challenges, and their economic and political shocks and control the stable rates of inflation and interest rates and application of regulations and rules compliance and combating money laundering and terrorist financing and the CBI demonstrated during the four years he paced fixed objectives above and proof of Iraq's exit monitoring area and proceed to the regular biennial periodic follow up area like other banks in the world according to the financial action group (FATF) honoring the current Central Bank Governor as best Arab in 2018 and occupation sites globally ahead according to the annual global magazine finance 2018.

Which we expect to be reflected on the efforts of the Central Bank and the Association of banks and banks on international banking relations with correspondent banks.

Because of international political developments, most notably the U.S. sanctions imposed on Iran and Turkey. In order to be accurate and non-economic analyses of the REALITY OF EXTREME MONETARY STABILITY IN IRAQ and the new shock effects (penalties) the expected exchange rate for Iraqi dinar which settled since 1/1/2018 and REMAINED STRONG AND STABLE DESPITE THE INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC POLITICAL SHOCKS.

And to not take rabidly expectations and create fear among the public and among the banking sector. And look through insightful analysis and economic stability in the exchange rate and from a neutral point of view and transparent note that INDEPENDENCE FOR THE CENTRAL BANK TO PROVIDE FOREIGN RESERVE AT THE RATE FOR WHICH DETERMINE ITS ADEQUACY TO COVER THE MONEY IN CIRCULATION AND TO COVER IMPORTS (this is the currency auctions).

The International Monetary Fund since foreign reserves fully locked and occupied Iraq the fourth largest Arab currently limits of 58 billion dollars and is growing by the day in addition POWER OF THE IRAQI DINAR HAS RECOVERED DURING THE PAST SEVEN MONTHS and deal with wisdom and responsibility and autonomy by the Central Bank. Will prevent the influence of international situation and sanctions on neighboring States on the reality of monetary stability that began during the first half of this year with the assurance that the Central Bank does not finance the budget deficit but conversely now checks the budget surplus due to high oil prices and all that represents real guarantees to protect the exchange rate and meet these new shock.

And will be overtaken as the two shocks to economic and security exceeded that of the Iraqi economy had suffered in previous years.

US IS KEEN ON THE SECURITY & STABILITY OF IRAQ

President of the United States for International Alliance, Brig. Gen. Brett McGurk, on Thursday, to Interior Minister Qassim Araji, his country's keenness on the stability of Iraq and continued support in various fields.

The Interior Ministry said in a statement that "Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji received in his office the envoy of the US President for International Alliance Affairs, Brett McGurk, and discussed during the meeting a number of security issues of common concern and ways to activate them in the interest of both countries and promote bilateral relations."

"His country IS KEEN ON THE SECURITY AND STABILITY of Iraq and its continued support at various levels," he said.

MacGork: Washington continues to support Iraq with a view to its stability

BAGHDAD / The US envoy to the International Alliance, Brig. Gen. Brett McGork, during a meeting with Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji, on Thursday, his country's keenness on the stability of Iraq and continued support in various fields.

"Interior Minister Qassim al-Araji received in his office the envoy of the US President for International Alliance Affairs, Brett McGurk, and during the meeting discussed a number of security issues of common concern and discussed means of activating them in the interests of the two countries and enhancing bilateral relations," the Interior Ministry said in a statement. "He said. "His country is keen on the security and stability of Iraq and its continued support at various levels," he said.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat  9/7/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 9/7/18

Post by Jayzze Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:12 pm

goat for once I agree on most of what you said even though many will disagree with you since they believe in their beloved gurus. the main issue I disagree is m must be arrested and hung before Iraq really can move forward with out irans hinderance .we would not be where we are today if abadi was a strong leader
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum