Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/6/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/6/18   Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:26 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Here is where we are, guys. We just have enough information where things are quiet. A lot of people call, sources say it is real quiet out there, I haven’t heard anything. What are you hearing? I do get some information that other people do not get. I know that. I put things out and I have put things out that nobody has for years. I am blessed in that way. I get that. Tonight it seems like we have some information and it looks like everything is coming together at the last moment, and it is getting down to the wire.

Bruce: We have Iraq still doing their thing. Messing around with their government. Talking about running more stuff through parliament again. HCO, Hydro Carbon Law. I was thinking that thing was passed 10 years ago. Who knows what form it was really in. They are talking about releasing the Hydro Carbon Law, HCO, which is otherwise known as the Oil and Gas Law in Iraq. Talking about releasing that in the Gazette on Saturday. I believe that is what is supposed to happen bar anything else taking it and making it not happen, I believe it will occur.

Bruce: Now, what does that mean and why do we care? If the Gazette publishes the Oil and Gas Law Saturday, that will come out in the morning fairly early in the morning Saturday. For that to occur we are getting out of Sulaymaniyah, Iraq is that the Iraqi dinar needs to be out and seen and visible 24 hours prior to the publication of that in the Gazette of the HCO Law in the Gazette. If we are talking about Saturday morning Iraq time that would mean Friday morning Iraq time for the dinar to be known about, out, or be seen. That is what we are getting.

Bruce: What does that mean for our timing? It is Thursday night. East coast is 8 hours behind Baghdad time wise. That means something could very much happen in Iraq tonight later. Let’s call it overnight. That could trigger what it is we are all waiting for. I am trying to get verification that Tier 3 has completed their payment. That supposed to been at midnight last night. They were supposed to complete. That opened up the stage for the Tier 4s. Remember Group A is the groups we know about based out west, core groups, other groups based out west that is part of Tier 4 Group A. Group B is the Internet Group. That is us. Group A and Group B are all part of Tier 4. Now that is supposed to be in the position now for that to begin, and I think to an extent it have begun already with the Group A groups.

Bruce: We are not getting started, we the Internet Group of 6.5 million that have been paying attention to the Big Call and other blogs. That information is important for us to know moving forward because we are the ones who will be getting a toll free number to set our appointments at over 4,000 Redemption Centers across the country, the US, and including a huge number of Zim Redemption Centers that we use to call off site Exchange locations or Offsite Redemption Centers.

Bruce: Obviously if you have Zim let them know that is your first currency even though it was not the first you bought. You let them know Yes, I have Zimbabwe Zim Bonds and I have Iraqi dinar if you have dinar. I have Vietnamese Dong. I have Rupiah, Afghani, whatever. You let them know that and they will route you to the proper phone center or Redemption Center or give you a new number to call if they do not have it set up to connect everybody with your initially 800 number call. I am calling it a toll free number in case it is not an 800 number. It probably will be, but in case it is not, I call it a toll free number. Same difference. We are waiting for those. That kicks off Tier 4 Group B. That is us. Our understanding is that we get to go and they do want that Zim in and pull it off. It is extremely valuable.

Bruce: We talked about this Tuesday that we had a Pan Asia Conference between Asia and Africa where Zimbabwe dollar was announced to be gold backed, and that happened overnight 3 nights ago which would have been Monday night. At that point we understood the value on the front screens at our Redemption Center for the Zim would be on par with the US Dollar which means $1. That is a tremendous value, tremendous rate. You do not even have to go to the back screen to get a great rate on the Zim. That is great news and I am looking forward to that timing.

Bruce: When it comes to Tier 5, the uninformed Public. People that are not going to understand the 800 number to set their appointments. These are people that might have been gifted currency in the past and somehow get a phone call from somebody did you hear blah blah blah. They end up going into a bank and they do not know to set their appointments. Those guys are going to go and they could have very different rates from the ones we have when we go. Just a heads up. That is why we are encouraged to use the toll free numbers.

Bruce: The elders set this up so that those of us in Tier 4 Group B, the Internet Group, could exchange at higher rates because we are motivated to do good things for humanity. We are motivated not to just keep all of this for ourselves, but spread the wealth and invest in people’s lives thru humanitarian projects like we have talked about for years on the Big Call. They want to reward us with the ability to negotiate certain rates even though it really isn’t going to be necessary for the Zim, but we have that ability to negotiate those rates because we have projects that have longevity, infrastructure, and job creation at the bases of what we are going to do with Rebuild America.

Bruce: If you want to be part of that just let them know I am part of a project that is all the way across the country. It is a group effort called Rebuild America. I do not care if you mention Big Call or not. You can. It is alright with me. Just tell them you are going to be part of a project that is all across this country making a difference by building cities, towns, and communities across this country. I will let you know how to participate in that more specifically after this thing happens, and we get our heads together, and we put out a template, plan, something you can go through step by step. Oh that is what they are doing, oh I see. Number 1, Number 2. Everyone will progress at their own pace in this. If you participate in it like I know I am going to participate in it and I know others who are going to participate in it. We should make a really big difference one city, one town, one community at a time throughout this country.

Bruce: We are not just stopping with the US. We will do international things as well. What we find is successful and works here we will take to other countries, but I want to start here with Rebuild America. We will take it internationally to Central America, Mexico, South America, and Caribbean. All the places that need rebuilding, we will do it. The Veterans Retreat Network, VRN, will dove tail very nicely with Rebuild. There will be a lot of crossover there. Look for that as well if you are interested in working with our veterans. Even with Rebuild America we will still be working with our veterans.

Bruce: What else is going on? Rates did come down. I believe I told you that on Tuesday. At 1105 on Tuesday they did come off the screens. My understanding they did come back up since then, but I am not sure the Iraqi dinar is back up. I wouldn’t expect that necessarily until everything goes down overnight tonight and tomorrow. I have heard from several people this is the week. Well this week goes through Saturday. I have heard people talk about a 5 day window. The window could be literally hours away to a couple of days or maybe it drags out through the weekend. I do not know. It is hard to say. The information that we are getting is pointing toward this releasing pretty quickly here. I really believe that.

Bruce: I think we are right there considering it is the end of the ride. I think there is a certain date not very far away that coincides with Bobs specials that kind of gives us when everything is supposed to be accomplished in full. I am excited as I can be and be on this call. I am just trying to translate that and get it over to you guys because I know President is in charge and wants this to roll out in a certain way.. I know security has been beefed up and increased over the last 24 hours to reflect and that is at the Redemption Centers and the Exchange Locations. I know the QFS system is up and running very well. I know they have had a lot of cleanup on aisle 3 that seems to continue and have no end. I believe it is in check now.

Bruce: Then we know that yesterday Tier 1 Big 5 banks all connected through to the Cips system from the Swift system to do bank wires. That is working like a champ. At least the large banks and I do know things are there where they need to be. Things are happening behind the scenes with all the system, with security, with the QFS, the Quantum Financial System, the QFS computers, the satellites, trying to eliminate the bad guys, all that good stuff. Things are really coming together and I think there is a date. I understand there is a specific date this is supposed to go down, and I have a feeling it is almost here. I couldn’t tell you what that date is. I do not know what it is. I have a guess as to what it might be.

Bruce: I think we are at a really good shape. We are at the point now where you guys need to review what you have, maybe take another look at your currency, practice the process of going thru this and practicing your spell as for as any humanitarian project as Rebuild America or any you want to talk to them about. You can be confident you know far more if you have been listening to the Big Call then the people you are going to exchange with. No offense to the people at the banks and redemption personnel that are listening. It is just we have been doing this now for 7 years every Tuesday and Thursday night. We started out doing this much more frequently than that. We sort of know pretty much what to expect. We do not know every single process, but we know generally what is going on.

Bruce: I think you will have no trouble getting adequate liquidity at the time of your exchange or redemption. For anybody that is saying I want access to all of my money, forget it. Just drop it. It aint going to happen. There is only so much liquidity that can be brought out at one time. You can’t flood the market with everything you got. Plus you couldn’t spend it that quickly anyways. Just be happy if there happens to be a limit to the amount of immediate liquidity, the numbers are big. You won’t have to worry about it. You will have plenty of liquidity, and you will have more liquidity in 30 days, and then plenty the first 90 days. After the first 90 days if you are on a structured type of investment even the interest rate at 2% it is a ton if your base amount is large which it will be. You take 2% interest to be paid out yearly or .5% per quarter that turns into real money fast. You will be going oh gosh I get that amount every quarter for the next 10, and possibly 20 years. You will have plenty of money to fund your projects and lead an incredible life.

Bruce: I do not know if there is whole lot else we can say other than be ready use the techniques Sue has brought you the last month or so and beyond. Get hooked up with Boomers to take advantage of these specials. Do that while we are waiting for this to go through. I am getting a call and it could be an important call. Everybody God Speed and have a great night. We will see you on the other side. Goodbye.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/6/18   Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:53 am

Bruce thinks the details he scripts into his calls brings credibility.  Wrong.. just one of the biggest fails in d'land.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/6/18   Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:11 pm

""" getting a toll free number to set our appointments at over 4,000 Redemption Centers across the country, the US, and including a huge number of Zim Redemption Centers that we use to call off site Exchange locations or Offsite Redemption Centers. """

There are NO REDEMPTION CENTERS...........PERIOD
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/6/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-