Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings

Go down

Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings Empty Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:59 am

Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings

Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings Image

06-09-2018 02:58 PM

The Euphrates -

Called on Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on Thursday, to speed up the holding of meetings of the House of Representatives and not to disable it, and expressed his readiness to attend the parliament session with the ministers and officials concerned to discuss the conditions and needs of the province of Basra.

Abadi said in a statement that he "stresses the importance of the speed of the meetings of the House of Representatives and not to disable it and abide by the constitutional times to accomplish the tasks entrusted to him."

Abadi expressed his readiness to "attend the session of the House of Representatives with the ministers and officials concerned to discuss the conditions and needs of Basra province dear and the measures taken to alleviate the suffering of its people and provide the best services for them."

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, called on Thursday, the House of Representatives to convene immediately in the presence of Prime Minister Haider Abadi and five ministers with a view to develop radical solutions to the crisis in the province of Basra, while threatening to take a firm position, "Sizlzl"

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60514

Abadi calls for speeding up the parliament and is ready to attend the meetings 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum