Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars

Go down

Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars Empty Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:57 am

Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars

Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars 6150

Ministry of Planning spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi «Economy News»

09/06/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The Government Information Cell announced on Thursday the government's intention to implement a new project of 100 km to provide drinking water to the population of Basra province.

The spokesman of the cell, Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, in a press conference, followed by "Economy News", that among the governmental measures that accompanied the protests in the province of Basra, is the procedure related to the establishment of ten desalination plants and the duration of completion not exceeding three months and the cost of 170 billion dinars, Noting that "the Ministry of Finance is ready to provide this financial cover."

He added that "the second procedure is to extend a new transport line of 100 km for the transfer of drinking water to the province of Basra and the cost of 100 billion dinars," noting that "the Council of Ministers directed the Ministry of Municipalities to complete the project of water Basra in the area of ​​Haritha and there will be pilot operation of these projects in the month of October next , And the final will be in the month of February next.

Hindawi said the latest project "will save 40% of Basra's water needs" with a daily capacity of 200 thousand cubic meters.

"The Ministry of Electricity has been able to deal with the crisis, as the daily processing of the province for about 20 hours a day after the extension of Basra about 3000 megawatts of different provinces."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13552

Government Information: A new project to transport drinking water to Basra at a cost of 100 billion dinars 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum