Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/5/18

5 posters

Go down

19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/5/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:38 am

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

We’re hoping that everyone is enjoying their holiday. The new parliament is now active and we are waiting for nominations.

Items of interest from the weekend. . .

Friday – The CBI announces “financial stability” for Iraq. [The establishing of a government should be all that’s left?]

Iraqi president, Masoum, receives a special US envoy whose purpose was to support the “stability of Iraq” and continue to provide assistance as per previous agreement.

Iraq is discontinuing the use of US dollars for trade transactions with Iran and will use the Euro, the Rial and the Dinar. The 2% compliance issues are no longer a concern.

16 political parties agreed to form a coalition of “reform and construction” which was announced as the most powerful Parliamentary block, calling themselves the “Alliance.”

On Monday, the new session of Parliament opened, deputies took their oath of office, and then recessed for the day. They will resume on Tuesday to elect the presidencies and other matters.

(On the surface, financial stability and a stable government seem to prevail……let’s see what the CBI’s next move is.) #wearethepeople

Ray: . . .No call on Friday mainly due to Tony and his son’s Dr. visit and we had no great news to put out and then Monday was a holiday unless something big happened and nothing big happened. (see above for updates since last call) . . . I was thinking on Friday we just needed to see a GOI established and we were on our way.

Updates are in a section of the forum that anyone can read. Just go to www.superfantastic.com and click on the “blue” forum button and open it and read all the updates. That applies to anyone with internet service. It’s there for anyone (TNT member or not)

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! . . . After this is all over, RV announced, I will probably open the board and room back up for people to join as all the jerks and dummies won’t have anything to say as the RV will be over. Don’t be alarmed if your not in. As long as we are doing something you’ll be able to be apart of it. We have 135,000 (??? that follow us on Twitter.

CBI made an announcement they were ready. Same announcement they made in April. Difference is they are more than ready. They have accomplished even more that makes them looks more stable. They got to stop the auctions . . .smuggling of USD. They have to get the criminals – None of that has happened but they are still saying they are ready to go. Which they are. It’s not a requirement but the smartest thing for them to do. It’s what the US. . . Saudi. . . Turkey wants.

Parliament met. Most sworn in on Monday. Some on Tuesday. Kurdistan walked – saying not going to participate because they do not know who is the largest bloc yet. Eight different groups claim to be the largest. Comes down to Amir, Abadi, Sadr, Maliki.

Maliki doing what Iran wants – causing confusion in the streets and Parliament. Maliki and Amir are now buying individual’s. And saying by people we have the largest group – whomever they have paid to come over. Individuals cannot decide, by the constitution, they cannot leave a group at the last minute. Kurdistan wants to see what the court says now.

We have to wait to see if they drag this out to the 15th. First they said the 3rd, then the 2nd to open Parliament and finally did on the 3rd. Now saying they will do so on the 15th. They don’t want to be out of the Constitution so they are just leaving it open. Business as usual for Iraq.

We are all waiting to see if it’s on the 15th or before to finalize their government.

2% compliance – they solved it as they could have in May or June. Using dollars they could have done in May or June. Now going to use the Euro so it doesn’t affect the USD.

Now they don’t have to smuggle USD; fake the auctions. Do it in one day. No laws, no rules, just switched it over. Not our issue anymore. CBI saying we are ready to go, to complete the reforms. They have met the requirements and gone above.

Now we are just stuck. Sitting her waiting for the next meeting to see what direction they go.

The banks say the rates are going up. They had a meeting Monday evening – set a time line. They are excited and think finally within this window this could happen. Why? Because CBI put out an announcement again.

So, does the letter come back from the court saying, “hey you can’t do that.” So the President says Sadr and Abadi have the largest group? Do they wait till Sept 15th to do that?

Something happen in the background so they drag this out again? Till Sept 30th, Oct 1st for the new physical year? What are they trying to do? That’s where we are at!

Calvin Suggs has a new album out. He’s #19 on the billboards and asking for TNT help to get to number one. This is the guy who put together TNT Fantastic and recorded it. Check it out. Anybody else wants me to do anything else I’m telling you, “I’m not doing it.”

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: . . .The banks were on alert this morning. As of now they are on standby. . . CBI made an announcement they were ready. . . Banks . . . meeting Monday evening – set a time line. . . Between now and next week is when they are looking for it.

Tony: They (banks) are excited and think finally within this window this could happen. Why? Because CBI put out an announcement again.

(((Tony got text during the call the information above has been updated:

Tony: Told just now everything this morning has been put on a standstill! . . .Totally upset with what Iraq did over the weekend switching to the EURO. Having a meeting right now. Don’t want anyone to be upset by this. It could happen tomorrow.

Tony: We have been doing things to affect our allies. Canada, Saudi, Germany, EURO Union, everybody else who normally what we did against Iran they would be all in and support the US. . . the EURO Union has decided to agree with Iraq and use the EURO to make trades. They say they don’t agree with what the US is doing. Now the US is mad. Mad at Iraq. Asking why did you send them that lifeline? Now it’s a matter of what agreement is made with delegation of Iraq and what part of the sanctions they have to abide by – more of them trying to subvert and the countries who are supposed to be our allies trying to subvert some of the sanctions we are putting on Iran. Causing an issue this morning with the banking system.”)))

Tony: This is Iraq. It could be resolved in the next hour.

IRAQ: Abadi and Sadr have the biggest bloc even without the Kurd’s. Eight different groups claim to be the largest.

HCL is to be implemented today. Tony: Do not need the RV to implement that. . . it’s 10% of the revenue regardless of what the rate is.

CBI has made another announcement they are ready to complete the reforms which has put banks around the world on the alert. Tony: We imagine all they are waiting for is for the GOI to be stable. Why? Because the US, Saudi, IMF are basically saying they want to see who is going to be in charge and use as leverage.

Demonstrations: Tony: I think Maliki and Iran are trying to disrupt the process and make it as difficult as they can in Parliament . . . and on the streets in Basra. . . having people go against the police . . . in those areas more followers of Iran and Maliki.

Parliament: met and swore in most but then suspended the session till the 15th. Kurd’s walked out and have not aligned with any bloc yet. No resolution on largest bloc. Issue has gone to their Federal Court for a decision. Tony: All should conclude by the 15th I think. Abadi or Sadr should be appointed. I do not see it going into Dec.

Media: No update on what is being broadcast or printed.

Maliki: Tony does not think Maliki has a majority based on what is going on. Maliki has announced he wants to run for President. Tony: . . . so he can affect who is Prime Minister. . . As long as Maliki can cause problems and confusion that is what he is going to do. . . He can buy peoples seats. That’s legal over there. That’s legal for them.

Iran is Iraq’s trading partner. It’s where they get TV’s, refrigerators, etc. $6 billion worth annually.

TONY ANALYSIS: Tony: Last time this happened (elections snafu) it took five months to be resolved. They don’t think it will take five months this time. They did open Parliament. That was a huge thing! Then they will have to decide on the Prime Minister and then we can go on.

It is frustrating! You were not supposed to be here! It was not designed for you! It was designed for them! (The PTB – powers that be) It’s not about you and me! It’s about what is going on in there world that makes them happy and can we survive it while they are going through it.

INTERNATIONAL:

IMF: has GLOBAL Humanitarian projects to invest in after you have exchanged.

Currencies: No specific rates mentioned. ZIM has gone up but rate was not revealed to Tony.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: The banks say the rates are going up. They had a meeting Monday evening – set a time line. Tony: They are excited and think finally within this window this could happen. Why? Because CBI put out an announcement again.

Taxes: Tony: We are being told at every level, UST, banks, this is a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No update yet.

Chase, Citibank and Travelex has the Dong for purchase.

Pres. Obama: Tony: Obama spent six years of his administration trying to get Iraq to grow up. . .

Tony’s Son: Tony: He is better. Removed some stitches last Friday. I tell him it’s just skin. It will grow back. Might hurt while it’s doing it but it will grow back. I appreciate all the letters and the cards. He appreciates it. I want to say “Thank You” for doing that.

EXCHANGING:

Cash amount to receive during exchange may be per individual or couple. Ask when you call for your appointment. IMF has GLOBAL humanitarian projects to invest in at a great return after you have exchanged.

ZIM Information: The ZIM will be exchanged on a structured payout. Tony heard the rate has gone up over the weekend but they would not reveal it to him. Tony: We don’t have details about the structured payout. Said it would be based on the bank doing the exchange. Depends on if it’s a small or big bank on how it will be structured. It is up to each bank. Humanitarian projects have to be approved by the Zimbabwe government.

Q & A: TNT Forum
– Can each child have their own IRA’s? Ray: No.
– Should we still deposit our dinar funds into a non-interest bearing account? Tony: That’s from when we thought we would pay taxes on this. We are being told at every level, UST, banks, this is a non-taxable event. Ray: I am still non-interest until somebody can give me a good reason not to be.

Q & A: Callers
– Ray:
– Article on Dinar Recaps that tells what Trump is doing and why. I think it would be very helpful to anyone who has any doubts about hanging on and staying in there. Anyone who reads this article will see it is happening. I didn’t see anything controversial in it, even the parts about Trump. Tony: I want to read it myself, you think it’s that good.

Caller: Most bi-polar medicine is being bought by dinar people. You know that don’t you? Tony: LOL!
– Are “they” listening today? Tony: I know they monitor our calls.

Caller: I have something to say to them. Iran is like an ruined nation. Always was. Iraq has been sincerely cooperative. I am addressing this to President Donald Trump: I am for you. We are the people. I know your doing everything you can. There are people out here suffering. All we want to do is help people, because there are other people out there . . . and they are suffering. . . so please get this thing done!!! So people don’t have to suffer any more!!!

To Get on the Call: The call line is limited to amount of callers. Call the phone number, then push “star button and the number “1” and that puts you in the que. Then you wait for Ray to open the line to you.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . .Good things happened the last week. We do have a date, the 15th to see more progress. We know what they say and do are two different things. They don’t have to wait for the 15th. . .

Let’s go with that. Nothing else we know. Let’s hope its sooner. I’m getting a phone call from Iraq right this minute. I got to go and take this phone call.

Ray . . .We are always going to be giving you a well rounded source of information. Sometimes Tony comes from one perspective and I another. We give you the full scope of things and then you choose which avenue is best for you. No one way. Several ways. Several avenues.

Want to close with : Cash, getting cash and gifts. Exchange day and walking out with cash. Really asses that and why you would walk out with cash. Security risks with that and other risks that lead to security risks. What do you need with that cash that a check or debit card can’t do a day or two later. Don’t let your exchange day be one of the worst days instead of one of the best days.

And we don’t want anyone to be like a lottery winner that lost it all and saying they wished they’d never got it in the first place. Once the green light comes on and it’s time to exchange look at yourself as an avid swimmer and you have to get across the ocean. Your an avid swimmer. You can swim for hours if need be. That’s not the issue. The issue is what’s out in that water you have to deal with while your swimming?

There are sharks in that water, just swimming around waiting for you to come in. Some swim and never have an incident. Then again will be one or two, based on the way you talk, based on what I hear on TNT calls and open mic, the shark is going to bite somebody because you are setting yourself up for it.

Gifting and your saying goodbye to some great tax write offs by not knowing what to do. Gifting and tax write offs do not lie together.

As we wait for more information we will update you on current events . . . when it’s appropriate rom across the pond and here. Updates will be placed in the forum.

Not getting the text messages is a great disadvantage. you don’t know when the RV will kick in . . . a rate change happens. . . something just happens jump on it. It’s possible post RV that alert could be going out for a couple of things and you don’t want to be on the tail end waiting for someone to tell you something we sent out an alert on hours or a day or go. When it comes to information time is money and in some cases how fast you move can make a difference on how much you can make or how much you lose.

Enjoy Wednesday. We’ll be back in touch on fantassticker Friday. Keep believing. We sure do. (played “I Believe.”)

Ray closed with the lyrics: “It’s done, it’s finished, the RV is on it’s way. We are just waiting for a call any day!”

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/5/18

Post by MidnightRider Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:18 am

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT! . . . After this is all over, RV announced, I will probably open the board and room back up for people to join as all the jerks and dummies won’t have anything to say as the RV will be over.

He wants all possible aboard to shear the sheeples if the time comes.  He indicates he is going to have millions yet for people like him, all of it would not be enough.

Tony: . . .The banks were on alert this morning. As of now they are on standby. . . CBI made an announcement they were ready. . . Banks . . . meeting Monday evening – set a time line. . . Between now and next week is when they are looking for it.

Lets see, 3 times per week with a year off for training  Smile .  For all those other years, when do people finally figure out he is blowing smoke?

Pres. Obama: Tony: Obama spent six years of his administration trying to get Iraq to grow up. . .

Please?  obama spent more time playing golf.

Ray: There are sharks in that water, just swimming around waiting for you to come in.

This you can believe, he must have been looking in a mirror.

Ray:  Not getting the text messages is a great disadvantage. you don’t know when the RV will kick in . . . a rate change happens. . . something just happens jump on it. It’s possible post RV that alert could be going out for a couple of things and you don’t want to be on the tail end waiting for someone to tell you something we sent out an alert on hours or a day or go. When it comes to information time is money and in some cases how fast you move can make a difference on how much you can make or how much you lose.

If that happened it would be all over the dinar community and they have stated this.  Now they want to make sure they have your phone number.  And this is just one more way for the renfro sharks to try and reel you in.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Thought I would ride piggy back on one of the worse gurus on the web,
So here ever one is on Sept. 6 , how's the RV WORKING OUT? Lol,,,,, not to good ? I am surprised that these gurus are still kicking? I haven't been keeping up on the dinar, but something that is as worthless as the dinar there's no interest for me, I guess the FBI. has lost interest as well, they have bigger fish to fry, like our President , I gave up on sending reports to them on FBI. GOV along time ago, maybe on all those indictments that is showing up, there may be a few gurus in them somewhere, only one can hope, I have no good news to report, other than a bad situation in the area of divorce, found out a friend of mine that I haven't seen in a while turned up in a mission in Savannah Georgia, he had spent alot of money on dinar about a year ago, was plug in the Tony baloney website when he bought a bunch of dinar on the promises had actually happened, which the average citizen who pays any attention to world events knew it didn't , nevertheless he told his wife he had to draw the money out of there savings account for another reason , & said of course the money would go back into the account with interest., anyhow they had been married for 10 years, have 2 kids , he had already bought dinar previously against his wife's wishes, but used there income tax money that time, but this time he bought the farm , timing could had not been worse, his daughter got deathly sick, needing extra money for several operations they had to go into there savings, which there was just a little money lift in there account, the daughter got her operations by getting a second mortgage on there house, which they lost the house too later, bad situation all around , there was more to this dinar thing that put the icing on the cake, so by several statements from Tony's organization, a good marriage was lost, & a child almost life was smut out. That was a few mishaps from a lying guru over the dinar, people don't realize what this scam has done to people over the years..SO I ASKED A QUESTION HOWS THAT DINAR WORKING OUT FOR YOU? ARE YOU RICH ? HAVE YOU MADE JUST ONE DIME ON YOUR DINAR? HAVE YOU ANY EVIDENCE OF ANYONE ELSE GETTING RICH FROM THE DINAR?
Will I have, the gurus are getting rich.!!!!!!
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:11 pm

What liars and jerks!
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:13 pm

What liars and jerks! Tony got a call from Iraq! tony 19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 3508649203 19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 3508649203 19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 3508649203 19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 3508649203 19 - RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/5/18 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Scotchie Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:42 pm

How many more months/years will people hold on to every word Tony and Ray say?  I have heard "the banks are ready" for five years.  I have heard the non-existent exchange centers are staffed, and no one is allowed a cell phone or to leave.  They spend weekends, and perhaps weeks, holed up in the non-existent exchange centers.  Big banks have spent many millions setting up the non-existent exchange centers, with kitchens and showers and beds, etc.  There are thousands of non-existent exchange centers.  Same crap, same lies, and same result.  NOTHING!!  Use your zim for toilet paper.  At least it will have a purpose.  Sad.  Very sad, but true.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:57 am

And for the icing on the cake, ddr (desperate dinar rec(R)aps) quotes these imbeciles off the tnt chat page.  And ddr truly is desperate when you read some of the fillers they come up with but you can bet it is all sunshine pumping for them to put it on their blog.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum