Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18

+2
Kevind53
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 Empty "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:33 am

Erin T Scott: Critical Information for the GCR/RV

Dinarland,

I hope everyone is doing well and fine! We are here, and about Exchange very soon!

I’ve come to advise everyone that this post by Erin T Scott is not only false, but is a huge sign of the cabal’s desperation. (You know what that means)

It’s a statement from the F.B.I that the worldwide currency revaluation (RV) is a scam, which it is not! Remember that the cabal do not want you to exchange (for reasons you should know by now) and enjoy your everlasting prosperity (which is here!!)

Please folks, I encourage you to hold onto your currency and don’t surrender it by any means.

On another note, it is imperative that we all prepare for this immense transition mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

After exchanging (which we definitely should within this week as that’s what all signs are pointing towards), we should all take a 1-3 week vacation and just breathe!! you heard that, just breathe!!

This is an immense transition and the last thing you ever want to do is let this stress you out or worry you. That will not help you or your purpose, and will actually be detrimental.

You deserve this, and there’s a divine reason why you came unto this! Enjoy all there is to enjoy after finally acclimatizing to your new found wealth, while fulfilling your divine purpose.

We have come this far, and from a long way and for that you all have a special place in my heart. So please do not relinquish your currency, and keep it tucked somewhere safe.

~KB

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 Empty Re: "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:46 am

"Re: Iraqi Dinar Investment Investigation" by (Anonymous)

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

People do not sign up or you may go to prison as well. This was posted right after sterling was indicted. The investigation is over and you have nothing to gain except being hauled into court yourselves.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 Empty Re: "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:38 am

KB the spreader of false information is you. Hey maybe you'll get to join the rest of the frauds at the greybar hotel someday ... bet you'll all have a grand time ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2805820865   "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2805820865   "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2805820865   "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:14 am

is it critical info or  critical bs? why is this and the rest of this kind of shit constantly  put on this site? and please do not till me its for the new people because that excuse is worn out.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:07 am

Jayzze wrote:is it critical info or  critical bs? why is this and the rest of this kind of shit constantly  put on this site? and please do not till me its for the new people because that excuse is worn out.

Why does this question continually have to be asked?

The only person here I need to answer to is Ponee.

If you don't like what I post, feel free to block me.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:06 pm

s smith why because its like a broken 45 over and over  of useless garbage. if I do not like something I do not listen to it. but there are many who do not like it but lack the balls to say it since they are followers not leaders.  you have posted many good articles in the past but I never expected you to be a follower but a free thinker but I guess I was wrong since you need ponee  approval instead. in closing I will quote pres trumps favorite quote truly sad. do you know how many people lost their homes car  and marriages because the dinar sheep believe the lyin gurus chapter and verse while the gurus make money and the sheep fall deeper into debt so yes as long as the sites keep letting the gurus tell there lies you are just as guilty.i thought this site was a little different  since you claim to be  the guru hunters how many have you caught and arrested to help the sheep out? I guess nick  is busy also turning them in right to the fbi. do not worry I will not waste my time anymore since you cannot explain an orange to a watermelon.  smith after reading this make sure you come back with your usual  shit that does not pertain to this
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:38 pm

Jayzze wrote:s smith why because its like a broken 45 over and over  of useless garbage. if I do not like something I do not listen to it. but there are many who do not like it but lack the balls to say it since they are followers not leaders.  you have posted many good articles in the past but I never expected you to be a follower but a free thinker but I guess I was wrong since you need ponee  approval instead. in closing I will quote pres trumps favorite quote truly sad. do you know how many people lost their homes car  and marriages because the dinar sheep believe the lyin gurus chapter and verse while the gurus make money and the sheep fall deeper into debt so yes as long as the sites keep letting the gurus tell there lies you are just as guilty.i thought this site was a little different  since you claim to be  the guru hunters how many have you caught and arrested to help the sheep out? I guess nick  is busy also turning them in right to the fbi. do not worry I will not waste my time anymore since you cannot explain an orange to a watermelon.  smith after reading this make sure you come back with your usual  shit that does not pertain to this

OK....  let me make this real clear for you, that dumba$$ Terbo and any other a$$hole who doesn't like what I post.

You all may kiss my ass.  I don't give a diddly damn what you think of me or what I post.

Got it???

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:51 pm

Here's some free thinking from me free of charge.

Why don't you and Terbo start your own forum? 

That way you both can both post what you want. 

You both obviously have some sort of mancrush on "m" and in your new forum, you two can discuss him & his hanging to your heart's content.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Furthermore, you stupid f..uck.  Ponee is the owner of this site.  Of course I'm going to be respectful of her.....  You dumb$hit!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:06 pm

Don't let 'em get to you, ss.  We appreciate you.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:13 pm

Thx Sam.  But No Regrets & No Apologies to the dumba$$ twins.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:34 pm

WOW! I am always amazed at you 2 boys with your kill the messenger attacks. So counterproductive. The guru crapola is posted here to keep the archives up to date. SSmith and Nash work their butts off to bring ALL of you the info so you don't have to bother hopping from one dinar site to another, so you can read in an ad free, donation free forum AND comment if you want to. Why do you both always attack those of us that post the info???? SMDH!!!

2cents

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 1656125192

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2245507099 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:16 am

smith your statement of our love affair with m just shows how much or lack of whats going on in Irag you know. m and iran have been controlling Iraq. that is why laws have not been passed as well as all the money m steals part goes back to iran. further more if your pea sized brain remembers when abadi went to davos and the kuaitt summit to beg for money he left empty handed because they did not trust m and iran with the money but I realize that it is hard for many to comprehend. btw I thought this was a Christian site  I was impressed with  your verbage its like the sewers in basra.and for purplesky   your site oom2 really fits you to a t . out of sight out of mind.  so you all have a blessed day you will never hear from me again.i do have a real life  and do not need to waste my time
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:28 am

That sounds like a very good idea there jayzze since you refuse to understand that harassment of a valued member that takes a ton of her time every day to bring fresh content relating to the dinar (because it is a dinar site duh) is totally ridiculous and actually should not be allowed to begin with. So run along and best wishes to you.

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 Giphy

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2245507099 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:59 am

Jayzze wrote:smith your statement of our love affair with m just shows how much or lack of whats going on in Irag you know. m and iran have been controlling Iraq. that is why laws have not been passed as well as all the money m steals part goes back to iran. further more if your pea sized brain remembers when abadi went to davos and the kuaitt summit to beg for money he left empty handed because they did not trust m and iran with the money but I realize that it is hard for many to comprehend. btw I thought this was a Christian site  I was impressed with  your verbage its like the sewers in basra.and for purplesky   your site oom2 really fits you to a t . out of sight out of mind.  so you all have a blessed day you will never hear from me again.i do have a real life  and do not need to waste my time

Noooo......  Dinar Daily is a DINAR SITE!  That's why articles regarding the Iraqi Dinar as posted.

Glad you were impressed with my verbiage (which, btw, you spelled incorrectly).  Since you could not understand what I had politely tried to say in previous posts, I thought I would try another tactic.  Seems I should have done that awhile ago because it worked.

It's been real, dude.  Later.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Jayzze wrote:is it critical info or  critical bs? why is this and the rest of this kind of shit constantly  put on this site? and please do not till me its for the new people because that excuse is worn out.
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 Screen83

That was today.

This was from last year:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t67892-dinar-daily-celebrates-4000-followers-on-twitter

You seem to really like the taste of your toes!

When you pull your foot out of your mouth this time, maybe your mind wont be so narrow.

There is a bigger picture going on that you refuse to see...

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:51 pm

Jayzze wrote:s smith why because its like a broken 45 over and over  of useless garbage.

The broken record is you. 75% of your posts are about hanging "m", with quite a few not even related to the subject...

if I do not like something I do not listen to it.

Obviously. Truth is sometimes not well liked...

but there are many who do not like it but lack the balls to say it since they are followers not leaders.  you have posted many good articles in the past but I never expected you to be a follower but a free thinker but I guess I was wrong since you need ponee  approval instead.

With the recent postings you are Terbo have been making, it seems that we need your approval, despite being retold what this site is all about.

in closing I will quote pres trumps favorite quote truly sad. do you know how many people lost their homes car  and marriages because the dinar sheep believe the lyin gurus chapter and verse while the gurus make money and the sheep fall deeper into debt so yes as long as the sites keep letting the gurus tell there lies you are just as guilty.i thought this site was a little different  since you claim to be  the guru hunters how many have you caught and arrested to help the sheep out?

And there you go again thinking a guru hunter means they have the power to arrest and convict. How amusing. Since you talk about folks being hurt over this, lets all hear what Jayzze has done in regards to the Gurus (Barking at the postings about "m" being hung doesn't cut it). I'll leave some space for your reply, but your silence shouldn't be deafening.

I guess nick  is busy also turning them in right to the fbi. do not worry I will not waste my time anymore since you cannot explain an orange to a watermelon.  smith after reading this make sure you come back with your usual  shit that does not pertain to this

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:54 pm

Jayzze wrote:smith your statement of our love affair with m just shows how much or lack of whats going on in Irag you know.

Ssmith is correct about your love affair. And it shows your lack of knowledge of what's going on. Do you want to talk about Turkey? How about Saudi Arabia? And there is so much more...

Maliki can be gone today and it wont make any difference. Someone will step up in his place. Who would you then make a scapegoat when your magical RV doesn't come true?

m and iran have been controlling Iraq. that is why laws have not been passed as well as all the money m steals part goes back to iran. further more if your pea sized brain remembers when abadi went to davos and the kuaitt summit to beg for money he left empty handed because they did not trust m and iran with the money but I realize that it is hard for many to comprehend. btw I thought this was a Christian site  I was impressed with  your verbage its like the sewers in basra.and for purplesky   your site oom2 really fits you to a t . out of sight out of mind.  so you all have a blessed day you will never hear from me again.i do have a real life  and do not need to waste my time

question  We've all heard that before...

If it's true this time, maybe another site would be more fitting for you. You can then be herald as the Guru you always wanted to be. Those sites will just love your 10 cent RV intel, without being questioned...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:20 am

Purpleskyz wrote:WOW! I am always amazed at you 2 boys with your kill the messenger attacks. So counterproductive. The guru crapola is posted here to keep the archives up to date. SSmith and Nash work their butts off to bring ALL of you the info so you don't have to bother hopping from one dinar site to another, so you can read in an ad free, donation free forum AND comment if you want to. Why do you both always attack those of us that post the info???? SMDH!!!

2cents

"Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 1656125192
 "Re: Critical Information for the GCR/RV" by KB - 9/5/18 Screen90

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum