Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so

Go down

"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so Empty "Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:26 am

"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so

"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so Parl

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The leader of the alliance "Sason" and Communist Party Secretary Raed Fahmy said on Wednesday that any query goes to the Federal Court regarding the largest bloc will be by the President of the House of Representatives elected.

Fahmi told Ashqaf News that "the request was not sent in this regard by the President of the interim age of the House of Representatives," Mohammad Ali Zinni.

"This is the power of the elected speaker of the House of Representatives."

The political entities in Iraq are engaged in negotiations for several weeks, without reaching an agreement so far on the formation of the largest coalition within parliament, amid differences over how to calculate the number of members of the largest bloc.

The current constitution gives the largest bloc within parliament the right to form the next government of the country, which extends to the nomination of the President of the Republic and the Speaker of Parliament.

The dispute between the political parties in the country, following the announcement of parliamentary blocs, the most prominent of which are led by Moqtada al-Sadr, and victory led by Haider Abadi form a coalition of "reform and reconstruction," which gives them a majority in parliament by about 180 deputies.

Hours later, a rival bloc led by the head of the Fatah alliance, Hadi al-Amiri and Nuri al-Maliki, responded that they formed a special alliance that would be the largest bloc in parliament with about 145 deputies, after some deputies joined in the wake of their split over the other coalition.

The dispute is currently between two camps. First, the number of members depends on the names that won the elections, in the electoral list regardless of the withdrawal of some of them later.

The second believes that the actual MPs should be counted within the alliance of the largest bloc, and that their personal signatures be adopted on the formation document of the largest bloc.

Iraqi parliamentarians decided on Tuesday to hold their parliamentary session until September 15 after failing to elect a speaker as they still have difficulty forming a new government at their meeting this week for the first time since the May elections.

The choice of the speaker of parliament and his deputies on Monday marks the first major step towards forming a new government, and deputies are still trying to determine which of the rival blocs won the largest number of seats.

In May, Iraq held its first parliamentary elections since the defeat of an al-Qaeda organization, but differences over the recount have postponed the announcement of the final result until last month.

The new government assumes the task of rebuilding the country after a three-year war against Da'ash fighters, as well as maintaining balanced relations with the rival countries Iran and the United States, Iraq's two biggest allies.

Uncertainty over the formation of a new government has raised tension at a time when people are increasingly angry at the lack of basic services, rising unemployment and slow pace of post-war reconstruction with a push.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b78fba76-51f8-462d-a4de-90b44486504d

"Zerun": Zinni did not send an inquiry to the Federal Court and a single person has the power to do so 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum