Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering

Go down

The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering Empty The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering

Post by RamblerNash Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:12 am

The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering

The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering Dollarsmoney

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The Minister of Planning, Salman Jumaili, announced the exit of Iraq from the gray zone and follow-up area within the classification of the International Financial Action Organization on the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism, thanks to the measures taken by the Central Bank in this regard.

The Minister of Industry and Minerals, the Minister of Agriculture, the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the Chairman of the National Investment Authority, the undersecretaries of the ministries of oil, planning, finance and trade, and the economic adviser to the Prime Minister, also attended the meeting. The committee also hosted a number of general managers in the ministries of planning Trade and industry. 

The committee called in a statement issued on Wednesday to take the necessary measures to maintain the stability of the exchange rate and reduce the differences in price and accounting of banks that violate the work controls followed by the Central Bank of Iraq.

The Ministerial Committee on Economic Affairs approved the implementation of the national project for the production of flour, zero and the import quota by documentary credit, and that the sectoral bodies in the ministries of commerce and health control and follow-up, while the General Company for grain trade in the Ministry of Commerce is concerned with the application specifications and examination of wheat imported or locally produced Used in the production of zero flour, the committee was granted the right to import wheat for non-owners of mills. , And did not require that the mill be owned by the importer, and stressed that the owners of mills to build silos for grain storage.

The Committee has also taken a number of other resolutions and recommendations on the issues on the agenda, identifying locally manufactured products and preventing the importation of similar products, and other measures on customs tariffs and others.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/09852d36-77a9-4612-a06f-e621a798a7e7

The government announces that Iraq is out of the gray zone within the international classification of money laundering 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum