Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/4/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/4/18   Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:26 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to The Big Call tonight. We do have a little bit of Intel. Let’s talk about it. What I know is that no matter what we do in trying to move beyond Iraq it always seems it comes back like a boomerang to get us. Even though this is much bigger than Iraqi dinar we still have a situation right now where every bank in the world is on pins and needles waiting for the CBI to do their thing which should be to change the rate on the CBI to a reinstated and revalued rate for the Iraqi dinar. The word is once that happens everything is going to tumble like an avalanche for us. So we have every bank in the world it was put this way by someone high up, is just waiting for that to occur. Why do we say that? Because we heard at 1105am this morning EST all the bank rates on all screens came off. Other words, all the currencies came off the screens at the same time.

Bruce: Did they all repopulate at that time except the dinar? Maybe. I do not know that. It may prove that out later after the call, but I do not know that right now. I do know that once the dinar comes back up as a rate that equivalent to the rate on the CBI, we should be good to go. When is that supposed to happen? I have heard that we are hearing it should happen meaning we should have the CBI do their thing overnight tonight. So that is our hope and that is what we are going to believe for that it does happen and things are coming to a logical conclusion as a result. I do know that in a very real sense Iraq is still very much in the mix.

Bruce: Communication from all banks has stopped. It is very quiet and obviously quiet for a reason. That is one thing I think is ultimately a good sign, and we do know that the Quantum Financial System was completely hooked up and linked to every bank and central bank and Federal Reserve Bank it needed to be hooked up to. That was Thursday, Friday, right after the Big Call Thursday night into Friday.

Bruce: We know that President Trump has taken let’s call it firsthand charge of the roll out and initiating what needs to happen with the revaluation, and he is basically trying to assure a smooth successful rollout of the rates and of the equivalency so the economy does not overheat. We had a last quarter, 2nd quarter, was at 4.2% GDP. We are on track according to the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta to hit 4.5% GDP. We got another bank talking about, a reserve bank, at 4.3% for the 3rd quarter. So we are going to even better this quarter than we did last. I think the President is well aware of this and he knows that we do not want to jack this thing up and let too much liquidity come in into the system too quickly or it will overheat and cause inflation so on, so forth. There is an issue here in terms of sort of like having a governor on a school bus. You do not want that bus going too fast. They don’t want this economy going too fast. I understand that.

Bruce: I understand we are going to have some restrictions to our liquidity. I understand what I have heard will not limit us anyways. They are reasonable and I think whatever we get access to initially the first 30 days, 90 days, whatever, will be more than adequate for us. I do know that. So I feel like it is like a good thing it is being monitored this way and we can do this. Otherwise if everything was totally wide open, we could hit some really huge numbers. I would think we will hit some huge numbers. I would think 4th quarter including the Holidays, Hanukah, and Christmas, whatever else is a big time for retail. You know our economy is based on or was based maybe not as much now with all the manufacturing taking place and going to take place in this country.

Bruce: For a long time 70% of our GDP was based on retail. Based on Amazon, retails, etc having a good year, good month, good quarter. So I believe that may figure on some of this as well, and with the holiday season coming up in the 4th Quarter we should be in really good shape as far as the remaining quarter of the year. We are in the 3rd quarter now and we have another month to go. We got October, November, and December for the last quarter of the year. That is where everything should break wide open I think with all the purchasing power we are going to have for new homes, new furniture, for cars, boats, toys, whatever we are doing. It should blow the roof off of the economy, and creating new jobs because we are all going to be involved in that with our projects. We are looking at infrastructure, job creation, and longevity. Those are the 3 main things that we are looking to do. Of course, it is hiring people and creating jobs.

Bruce: I would say we are obviously as close as we ever been. I know that is a silly thing to say at this point, but I feel that what I have heard was the possibility going at a certain time and I feel that time is close approaching. It is based on like I said on limited Intel due to certain information black outs, gag orders, whatever you want to call it. We understand the Tier 3s have finally wrapped up we believe. They should have wrapped up yesterday, Monday afternoon. We also believe that the Tier 4s are lined up and ready to go. I do not believe the Tier 4 Group A which is a lot of groups based out west, core groups, etc. I do not believe they have to complete before Group B which is us, the Internet Group gets started. I don’t believe they have to at all. I believe they get started and then we all go. That is what I am looking for.

Bruce: I am still looking to receive the toll free number. I am still going to put it out as quickly as I can and make it available for people to set their appointments. Now whatever thing I did hear today which I think is valuable is I am under the impression that the so called Tier 5, the Joe Public, the Uniformed, those not part of the Internet Group that are informed that pay attention to these calls that I do, others do, and watches certain things on blogs. I know there are a lot of things out there and I get most of it. I don’t believe some of it, and I have to discern some of it and understand what I believe is the truth about it and that is what I try to bring to you.

Bruce: My sources are indicating the Joe Public starts date is going to be September 15, 16, 17 or 18 of this month. So we have some time we will have to go prior to that as the Internet Group or Informed Group. Just to let you know. We should be there I have heard this week. I do believe that is very doable. Some people say what makes this difference. I think a lot of it has to do with the QFS being completely connected. Some of it has to do with Iraq coming to the party with their final information. You realize tomorrow is a day the Gazette could come out as one of their two days of the week they publish their official document, their official record. I believe Wednesday is a good day for that. So quite possibly the CBI will do their thing overnight, and we will be able to benefit from that possibly as earlier as tomorrow. So we will see. I feel very good about that. Other than that every other indication is positive because I just know what has been going on with the banks, with memos, with preparations, etc at the Redemption Centers. Scheduling, all of that, lends me to believe we are at a very good place.

Bruce: With that I appreciate everybody listening once again on this Tuesday night. I will be happy to put out the numbers as soon as I get those no matter day or night what time it is. You know to look for them on thebigcall.net website, and also on our new website bigcalluniverse.com. We will have the emails of those who have registered on that site and emails will go out with the numbers with those. We will also send them to a couple of places online. I have a feeling that after they go out, they will go viral fairly quickly.

Bruce: Thank you everybody for being part of the Big Call, part of Rebuild America, working with our veterans on Veterans Retreat Network. Those main projects we are going to take plus other ones, but those are the main two we will be focused on initially and then there will be more I am sure we will find and add to them as we go on. Stay tuned and register by email on bigcalluniverse.com and you will be getting emails on future calls or pod casts we will do plus further information how you can be part of those projects with us.

Bruce: I thank everybody for listening once again to the Big Call. I appreciate you and look forward to possibly throwing a short 20 minute celebration call together for everybody that can listen at some future time. Hopefully very shortly. Thank you everybody for listening again. Thank you Bob and Sue. Goodnight.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/4/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-