Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chatter 9/4/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Chatter 9/4/18

Go down

TNT Chatter 9/4/18 Empty TNT Chatter 9/4/18

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:44 pm

Netglobal:  Maybe the CBI will step up and just do it without the PM.

RVAlready:  Yes. We do not need parliament for the RV at all

Alf:  I would like to know why the cbi or abadi are afraid of …to not call for the rv.

Pearle:  If we don’t need parliament, what are they waiting for. They need parliament for the president and pm ?

Motherof5:  It's my understanding they have 30 days to elect everyone including the President and then after the President is elected they have 15 days to name the Prime Minister.

FullSail:   I am very optimistic for a couple of reasons.... they specialize in distractions, deceptions, and delays its there way of playing global poker.... they will say one thing and DO another... With global countries & corporations already vested I am sure if iraq wants to keep them happy they wont postpone much longer... When everyone is watching

CharlieOK:  RAY'S update yesterday says that the CBI believes there is Financial Stability in Iraq. That being the case, when you consider that Sadr and Abadi have formed the largest bloc - I tendd to believe that some of the articles communnicating discord and that they can't even elect a Speaker, is Fake News.

Eccle519: We've all heard and pretty much know that Abadi needs to be Officially announced!! That's what the Treasury, IMF and CBI will base the Ri on plus Iraqi banks being rounded up for corruption/auctions etc. You can do the Groundhog day thing with the same questions everyday and get the same non-answer but it is reqally almost here

RVAlready:   Abadi's government runs the show till replaced. And, CBI knows parliament is totally unnecessary for an RV. I think it is RV now, parliament later.

764764: Doesn't the HCL go into effect tomorrow? thought I read that somewhere.

KajunRedBull:  Bingo 74767!  For the HCL to be enabled and the Kurds given payment "As promised" on the 5th, there needs to be an RV because otherwise they won't have the money to do so!

KMAN:  I guess the world doesn't really need the GCR that badly, because it makes no sense that Iraq can hold the entire world back from this happening by dragging there feet….I doubt we'll ever know who really is slowing the process down. It sounds like Iraq has it's strings pulled by others, like the U.S. so while JMHO, the probelm is and always was the U.S. and it's banking interests. BBL.

Briona:  I am waiting for Rod Serling to make an appearance and say "You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone! "
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum