Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish

2 posters

Go down

Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish Empty Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:57 am

Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish

Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish NB-246313-636716588033091690

Tuesday, September 4

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -
A member of the al-Hakamah faction, Ali al-Badiri, revealed on Tuesday that a former minister had offered him a billion dinars, armored car and a house to join a bloc he wanted to establish.

Al-Badairi told Alsumaria News that "the former minister offered me a billion dinars and an armored car and a house to join the bloc wants to establish."

"This came after promises were made to him to receive a ministry if he brought five deputies to his bloc."

LINK

Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish Empty Re: Deputy: Former Minister offered a billion dinars, armored and home to join the bloc wants to establish

Post by Jayzze Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:21 pm

this is the exact reason why m threw a monkey wrench into this since he lost. by the time 15 days are up he will have bribed his way in to victory and you can kiss the dinar by by since every knows if m wins he will steal the money for iran
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum