Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Right Place, Right Time" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links  9/3/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Right Place, Right Time" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/3/18

Go down

"Right Place, Right Time" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links  9/3/18 Empty "Right Place, Right Time" - Mon. AM TNT Thoughts/News Links 9/3/18

Post by Ssmith on Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:30 am

TNT

Readtnow:

Abadi and Sadr ended up with 190+. Absolute majority

RVAlready:
And that is great. But if they do not elect the speaker by the end of the day, the federal court will shut down parliament. That is the only important thing for today….. If parliament is shut down, all of this stops

Fullsail:
We are in the right place, at the right time, for the right reasons. ….steady rudder while we wade through the reefs & sharks in the shallows

RVAlready:
I think Sadr and Abadi have their government ready to name. So that should go as quick as possible….We gotta get the speaker and the president done first…..If they do not name the speaker today, they have a constitutional crisis. The, I think, this would go to federal court. So, I am looking for the name of the speaker.

Readtnow:
I believe Sadr has already said who they are naming for vote.

RVAlready:
Yeah, they just gotta get past the speaker and president before they get to Sadr/Abadi.

Smitty76:
Remember when the CBI said when they see a stable government they will flip the switch

SassyD:
Iraqi Dinar For U.S. Citizens Granted By Presidents Bush Obama E.O. 13​303 & Iraq’s Coalition Provisional Authority Order 39
-- https://politicalvelcraft.org/2016/02/23/iraqi-dinar-for-u-s-citizens-​granted-by-presidents-bush-obama-e-o-13303-iraqs-coalition-provisional​-authority-order-39/

Harambe:
Reuters: Israel signals it could attack Iranian weaponry in Iraq

https://reut.rs/2wDX6s5

AP News: Iraq's new parliament meets as rival blocs vie for majority
https://apnews.com/1c5bba7bccff44d6af07700d2d13ff90
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum