Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

KTFA CC w/ Frank26 Notes by Manaolana3 8/27/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: KTFA CC w/ Frank26 Notes by Manaolana3 8/27/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:27 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » September 3rd, 2018

Good afternoon....Well done....

Manaolana3 » September 3rd, 2018

Hello Walkingstick!How are you? It's been a while, but I hope you think it was worth the wait.

Just finished what I was working on. It took a while, because I could only work on it in the
evenings.

It was a ton of information...in your own words,that I just couldn't pass-up the opportunity to share with the family in written format, and give it the recognition it deserved. It's all good.

Replayed Mon's CC, took notes, as in 15 pages,then transcribed what I wrote onto Word Document. Reviewed for grammar, punctuation,layout, etc. The last step, is to post all of it on the forum. Took time, but it was worth every moment.

We make sacrifices for the causes we believe in,and what is most important to us. This happens to be one of those things that is important to me.

Monday Night KTFA CC 8-27-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/rL6e0Hs8NJ

Mon CC 8-27-18

Walkingstick's Report to Frank

PART 1 OF 5

Start Time 1:18 End Time: 8:25

F: On Friday, Walkingstick and I talked, and I asked him about what was going on with the pairing.

W: Frank, the Fantastic4 are exerting a lot of pressure on Alak, and the CBI to do something now to Iran. The United States Treasury, is now ready to sanction not just Iran, but also Iraq. There are 6-8 Iraqi banks under suspicion of funneling money through the auctions to Iran. And, the United States Treasury, part of the Fantastic4, is telling them, do the reinstatement now. You see the reason why is, because by doing it, it shuts the tool, the only tool, the only weapon, against the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, right now, IMO, and that is the misusage of the CBI auction.

So, we told you last week, and we told you on Friday's TC, and I reiterate especially with the articles that you can see very clearly now, they're being told, stop this! Stop it! They are not telling them do the reinstatement. Stop the auctions! Now, the definition of stopping the auctions is because you reinstated your currency! Got it? Good.

This whole CC is IMO. So these banks that are under suspicion of funneling money through the auctions, they are being dealt with right now by the United States Treasury. You must suspend the auctions.

Anybody that wants to purchase American dollars in your country CBI, they must go through one of your banks. They must go through one of your banks, because the United States Treasury are monitoring every transaction. We know where every dollar is at, and where every dinar is at.

They are scrutinizing. They are taking names, ID's, numbers, everything from individuals, from banks in Iraq in order to control the auctions, until the 6-8 Iraqi banks are dealt with, because they too now are being threatened to be sanctioned to have their license taken away, and it doesn't have to be just the banks, says Walkingstick. Any one individual that tries to interfere with the reinstatement of their currency, they will be dealt with swiftly...quickly!

F: They turned on the heat to their reinstatement of their currency family. You need to act now! You need to act now, not react! This is the United States Treasury family, telling Alak and Abadi to do the reinstatement now.

W: And, you just saw the article that we told you about the troops. The United States of America is willing to bring in more troops. Yeah. Yeah. We had this a week ago, and we couldn't share it with you, but I can read to you what we had a week ago. Frank, there is talk, that if Iraq cannot take control of the outflow of the USD, then they will be shut down, and their borders will be heavy with our military. Heavy. Look, what it says right there, No Share!

F: (Frank points to his notepad) Don't talk about that! We can now, because the article is out. And by the way, all of this that I'm reading to you, this is my conversations with Walkingstick. Two phone calls both of them over 2 hours long.

W: The talk within the circle, of not only the CBI of Iraq, and all the private banks is that, and not only the talk, but their understanding within the CBI, and within the banks in Iraq, they will be getting an official nod of when to prepare for the reinstatement. Yeah. And, last Saturday, we thought that the 2nd article was indeed supposed to come out. But as you know, there is a suitable environment that the FAB4 are looking for. This was the private banks understanding that last Saturday they would reinstate.

F: This whole conference call is IMO.

W: IMO, what is happening with Iran was a blind-side to the reinstatement of last Saturday, causing Alak, and Abadi, and the FAB4 to continue the process. Alak and Abadi react. They did not act upon the reinstatement of the 2nd article just yet. It was quite a knee-jerk, but not yet! But IMO, KTFA family, due to the United States Treasury, this situation with Iran is under much better control now. Oh yeah! It was a bit of a hiccup, but no longer. Hmmm!

F: So, they are going to seat the government. The HCL...Hmmm!

W: Another lesson for Iraq says the Fantastic4, neighbors that you thought supposedly loved you, sometimes simply want to destroy you, and that what iran is doing.

Mon CC 8-27-18

Walkingstick's Report to Frank PART 2 OF 5

Start Time: 8:26 End Time: 18:09

W: IMO, this Iran solution with the help of Abadi, will equal a seating of Parliament, exactly when they told you. And, like I told you, I really don't care about the seating. Aah, because it's going to be a seating of Parliament. I only care about Abadi and his cabinet, his ministers. They are #1 in our study!

The internet was worried about the #2 thing, Parliament, which Parliament has no part in the Executive Branch, but they will be seated, and it will complete the GOI. But it is the Cabinet, and it is Abadi, as the Prime Minister, that is more important to the reinstatement, than is the Parliament members. Abadi, and his Cabinet is the Executive Branch. His Cabinet is the Executive Branch of Abadi. We also have CBI Board members.

Those family...that is, the core of the monetary reform. That is the core of the reinstatement that we all seek, because the revaluation sits there in the global theater twiddling its thumbs, waiting for it to be reinstated. The Executive Branch of the Prime Minister Abadi, the CBI Board, that is, the core, not a bunch of uneducated idiots of the Parliament! Okay. Yes! I keep saying that. Yes, maybe it is a cold thing to say, but Parliament in all honesty has no common sense. They don't even show up when the Cabinet meets.

You saw the article that most people only have a 6th grade education. Why do you think these people were carefully picked by the Fantastic4? Why do you think that 300 or 400 of them scattered and ran, once they realized that they couldn't be doing what they have been doing? A suitable environment for a reinstatement, for a revaluation not for you to steal anymore through the auctions....that environment is gone.

These Parliament members of a 6th grade education have no common sense. They have no education. In fact, most of them bought their degrees. I can show the article about that. You've seen it. Most Parliament members bought their degrees. Aah, aah, do you have a Bachelor's degree? Yep! Here it is, signed by Bozo himself!

Parliament is not the heartbeat of a well-constructed monetary reform that Abadi and his cabinet, and the board member of the CBI are doing a wonderful job about. That's why the seating of a Parliament, truly has nothing to do with the decapsulation of the planning of the Fantastic4 of Abadi's cabinet. Hoorah! Hoorah!

BTW, we just finished EID holiday. Don't you notice a pattern? Look, EID holiday IMO, that ended right now, okay perfect time now for you to sit the rest of the government. Okay, that's fine, but Abadi and the Cabinet IMO, during all of the holiday, they sat behind closed doors, they met, they talked, they made all the planning that they told you.

F: What did they tell us?

W: Well, they told you that on the 3rd of September they will seat their GOI, and they told you that on the 5th of September that the Hydrocarbon Law would be put into effect for the citizens, and, that's why Delta brought you the article that showed you not an ATM machine, but a mobile phone.

Oh, hello! Yeah! Yeah! I like to transfer some...okay! Iraqi citizens, sounds fine...do you have a card? Yeah! Got it right here. I got my mobile phone, and I got my card. Okay. That's good! That's good!

Maybe the card that they showed that Delta brought to you, is going to be used with the Hydrocarbon Law to give the citizens their 10%, because the electricity is turned on!

IMO, Visa and Master card had a deal...oh, had a deal with the government of Iraq.

F: What kind of a deal? You gonna distribute the funds?

W: Yeah.

F: With these cards?

F: The HCL funds too?

F: The retirement too?

F: You do know that a lot of people don't live in Iraq.

W: I know a lot of people are outside of Iraq, especially after this war. Sure, what about it?

F: You do know that these cards are international.

W: Yes, I know.

F: You do know that the only way you can do what you're saying is if you go international globally.

W:Yes, we know that! We have plans to reinstate our government, and bring the metals, and bring in the small notes.

F: Well, good for you! Did Frank26 say all this?

W: No! All your articles said this.

F: Oh! Oh! Okay. Okay. Hmmm! Alrighty! And these cards started the beginning of the citizens opening accounts in your banks when they were being very stubborn about it, right?

W: Yeah, that's right.

F: Okay. Mission accomplished?

W: Oh, beyond accomplished!

F: Okay.Family, all of these were to be done electronically with these cards in order to get the citizens to open their bank accounts. Mission accomplished.

W: The concern of the counterfeiting was where? The concern of the counterfeiting was where? Talk to me.

F: Was with the Iraqi dinar, and they did the counterfeit, and they tried to mess-up the auctions, and the 2% compliance right?

W: Yeah, that's right. Well, did you see the article that came out 10, 11 days ago? The concern now is the counterfeiting of the metals.

F: Yes, we did.

W: We said, you think that those would be metals that you put on your uniform? Metal of valor, or metal of honor?

F: No. Not those metals.

W: Well, what do you think the CBI is concerned about the counterfeiting, of what metals? Of the coins. Of the coins! Yes.

F: My goodness! You talk about telegraphing a punch...that just knocked me out!

W: Well, it should. You see this article, once again a leakage, the article was before the facts, before the 2nd article, because they were suppose to accompany the 2nd article just like we told you.

F: I thank you very much! Also, stop and think about it, family, are you listening? Because I really love this part of our CC. Also, I want you to consider, coins are for a reinstatement, not for a program rate. The math simply would not work! Give me a drum roll! That's why the coins in 2003 were pulled out of circulation in Iraq, because they were rendered useless under a program rate! Bada Bing! Bada Boom! So, why are you concerned about them counterfeiting something you haven't introduced yet?

W: Because we are going to introduce them as part of the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.

F: I thank you very much! Okay. And, they cleaned out the GOI right?

W: Yes we did.

F: And, if they end the auctions which is the tool that Iran has been using to flood Iraq with you know, with this counterfeit currency, to draw the real American dollars out of Iraq, than the solution is to reinstate your currency, because that would cease the auctions.

W: Yes, it would.

F: Okay.

Mon CC 8-27-18

PART 3 OF 5

Start Time 18:13 End Time: 27:17

F: So, Walkingstick, the pairing, and then the further link that you brought us, the further link, that showed not just 27, but 127 countries pairing countries to the Iraqi dinar. Sir, that's crazy!

W: Frank, it's for a reason. Frank, you don't pair with 127 countries for the fun of it. Why would you do this? There's a reason. Delta, when he brought you the 27, those countries show live updates.

The other 100 that I brought you are not live updates, and yet all 127 are paired. Interesting, isn't it? Hmmm!

The other 100 that I brought you, do not show live updates by the end results, but I don't think that Forex did this. I don't think the other counter sites did this just to fill up their tables, just to fill up their pages. No. I believe Frank, IMO, that they are positioning right now.

I will admit it's not impressive. It's not volatile. The volume is not volatile, but I tell yo what, once they do reinstate, because of this positioning, oh my gosh! That volume will be volatile. The RV will explode! Frank, if there was no reason for this pairing on Wed, then why did they do it?

F: I don't know sir, but I sure do love the things that you just gave me as the reason why.

W: Frank, Frank, in a matter of speaking, this introducing of the IQD with their pairing is being done to the global markets. They're introducing to the global markets that their currency is going to go international very soon. And, that's why I brought you that link, and I would highly recommend KTFA to keep that link, because there's going to be more.

F: Really?

W: Yes, there's only 19 tables on the USA side, and there's 27 tables on the UK side, but the one that I brought you will show everything. In fact, tell the family to please pay attention to Asian sites.

F: Yes sir, I did.

W: Frank, look, I know the pairing is confusing, but it should not be. Let me tell you something IMO. The central banks that saw what you saw with the pairings, these central banks would know very well, by looking at this pairing, that it is for a reason. It's for them.

IMO, it is to introduce the IQD, and the CBI Board of Iraq, is trying to tell all of these countries, in a form of Declaration, to announce to them all, to give the world, central banks, the confidence, to consider the IQD as a world tradable currency, a sovereign currency, a serious currency, a currency that is about to be released from a United States security sanction from a program rate.

Frank, IMO, this shot across the bow is important, regardless of what the other gurus are saying. It is a wake-up call to the world, that the IQD is finishing its monetary process...that the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar is upon us, and them! When? I don't know, and I don't care!

F: Alright, one out of two out of those...

W: Look Frank, finishing the monetary reform is important, because it shows, IMO, that they are at the final stages by showing you this pairing. This type of exposure is not being done carelessly. It's with international intentions.

Let me give you an example Frank, because I know what you are about to ask me.

F: What am I gonna ask you Walkingstick?

W: You're gonna say, Walkingstick, this is boring, this pairing. We've seen it before. Ho Hum. Yawns. It's boring, I mean, we always see numbers that appear, we don't understand them, you know this pairing, .0008 for whatever, it's just another day!

F: Yeah, I was gonna ask you that. What's your answer?

W: Frank, the last time that you saw these type of movements of these numbers with the IQD on Forex, and the other exchange sites, it was when my firm was working with the GOI in June, July, and August of last year on a 2nd set of books to lift the three zeroes, and pay only in the Iraqi dinar, and no longer in a foreign currency. You remember?

F: I do. I do. Hmmm! I do. That was the last time that we saw these type of fluctuation numbers, and the result was what you just told me. So, these fluctuations, they are for a purpose!

W: Well, of course they are Frank! What other reason to pair with 127 countries Frank? Is it to take up space on the trading platform sites? Of course not!

There are things in the reinstatement process that we are not trained, nor professional enough to understand, and IMO, Frank, the IQD was to go to the international markets, to start trading on the 5th of August, as the article said, globally.

Therefore, IMO, we are seeing the primodial starting steps to do just that...to start trading internationally on their markets. I want you to note that Alak was recently just recognized Frank, as the top 30 Central Bank governor.

You know why? Because he does what he is told by US! He does it when he is told! This is also interesting timing, because it brings the CBI to the forefront, and, their Governor to the forefront.

This pairing draws attention to the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, and, those that see it, that know it, and understand it, are not confused, and ask the kind of questions that you are.

F: Interesting. Interesting Walkingstick.

Mon CC 8-27-18

PART 4 OF 5

Start Time: 27:18 End Time: 35:42

W: Frank, The international community, holds conferences all the time, and their central banks, and their governors meet all the time. Trust me! When they saw this, it drew attention to the monetary reform not to a program rate of futility of a useless currency. That's why they did it! And, if you reference back to June, July, and August of last year, that's why they did it! It was for a purpose! Not everybody can understand it.

The Central Bank of Iraq, and her private banks in Iraq, and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, are being recognized globally? What timing is this Frank?

F: It is the timing for the reinstatement purpose IMO.

W: Frank, there was an article, it said that part of this should have been after the fact. You know, the one I told you about that they're worried about the counterfeiting of the coins. Yeah. Who do you think is worried about that?

F: The Fantastic4.

W: That's right! We told you on the last Mon CC family, that the Fantastic4 are watching every move, every dinar, every coin that is to be introduced to the citizens soon. We told you also the 2% was well guarded by the Fantastic4. IMO, the Fantastic4 is also overseeing what we are experiencing on Forex, and other currency counter sites as of this Wed.

F: Family, the articles that came out last week said, that they were going to seat their government on the 28th, or maybe the 30th. The reason why, IMO, is because they already knew whom they were going to seat. We told them who, and if you remember, we told you to pay close attention between the 18th and 28th, and you would know much more about the seating of the government. Remember, I said that? Um. Yeah.

W: Also, IMO, a lot of the banks in Iraq were also expecting to see the 2nd article.

F: Excuse me? Wait a minute! Wait a minute, Walkingstick! What did you say? Excuse me?

W: All the banks in Iraq Frank, were expecting to see the 2nd article last Saturday, but I'd like to tell you something else today Frank, IMO.

F: What's that sir?

W: All the banks in the world were expecting it last Saturday!

W: Frank, how many banks do we own?

F: Eight banks, six in Iraq, two in Jordan.

W: What do you think they told us about last Saturday?

F: Really? All the banks knew in Iraq? and around the world? How is that possible Walkingstick?

W: Because every bank on this planet is connected to the Central Bank of Iraq as of now! Remember reading the article? Yes! Yes! Everything we give you falls into place.

(At this point of the CC, Frank gets emotional and tears up)

Manaolana3: Family, IMO, I'm sorry, my mind wonders sometimes. Not quoting Frank word for word, but he expressed deep sorrow for several members of our KTFA family who passed away. They were Papa Bear, Chief888, and the daughter of E A Bancos (hope I got the spelling right). He asked the members to remember them in their prayers, and expressed his deepest condolences to the families.

Frank, quote, "This is what is important to me...not this study, not the date, not the rate, but you beautiful people."

Mon CC 8-27-18 Walkingstick's Report to Frank

Part 5 of 5

Start Time: 36:02 End Time: 46.40

F; Walkingstick, maybe we should start ending this CC. May I ask you some questions?
Is it safe to say that this is the end of Maliki?

W: Frank, It's a suitable environment. Oh! Okay. Okay. Alright.

F: And the 2% compliance, is it? Frank! Yes Sir?

W: Don't ask me that question!

F: Do you have any comment?

W: We already talked about! Yeah.

F: Is there anything you want to say, anything more about it?

W: Look Frank, even if it were for some supernatural reason they were to fall out of 2% compliance, like for example the auctions, if they don't reinstate, and that auctions are still being used by Iran...yeah, it will ruin the 2% compliance.

And, If Iran continues counterfeiting...yeah, it's going to ruin the 2% compliance. But they have applied great pressure on the CBI and Abadi to stay at 2% compliance. They put a lot of pressure on Iraq due to the tools that they are using right now!

W: I told you Frank, I don't want to talk anymore about it!

F: Okay. Pressure you say, right?

W: Yes! Pressure!

F: Well, they need to be 2% compliant to do the reinstatement don't they?

W: Yes, they do! Yes, they do! But look Frank, I'll give in!

F: Okay! Tell me more about the 2% compliance.

W: Frank, the only tool that Iraq and CBI has been using is the auctions...and, Article VIII, in order to stay at the +(plus) or - (minus) 2%. You understand that?

F: I said, yeah, yeah, yeah,, yeah, yeah! I understand that. What about it?

W: But if they reinstate guess what Frank? They will be given more tools!

F: No wonder you didn't want to talk. Can I share this?

W: Yeah, you can share it. It's in the Turkmenistan article that you have in your final thread. But you see, if they do reinstate, there are more tools waiting for them to use.

F: There are? Can you give me an example of those tools?

W: No!

F: Cm'on! Pretty please, with sugar on top?

W: Alright! Alright! A hard peg!

F: Excuse me? What?

W: A hard peg.

F: Hard peg. Oh! You mean 1:1!

W: Yes, Frank! Once they reinstate, will they not be 1:1 hard peg with the US dollar, and a basket of other currencies?

F: Yes! That's a second example. A basket of currencies. Yeah! True! Yeah! They could not leave the 2% could they?

W: Frank, it really doesn't matter.

F: What do you mean?

W: A 2% variance will always fluctuate.

W: 2% compliance doesn't always stay exactly at that, but they cannot linger, and stay at a - (minus), or a + (plus) too long outside of a 2% compliance. The pressure that is been put on them Article VIII, and the auctions, is keeping it there, and it was because it was given to them, but they have other tools, the moment they reinstate their currency don't they?

F: Yes sir! They do! The position that they will be in. Yeah, the position they will be in, hard peg, 1:1, American dollar, and in a basket will maintain that 2% compliance. Ah, that's a great tool! Two good tools! They won't be tools themselves! That was a joke Walkingstick! Whatever! Oh! Okay sir.

Can I ask you another question?

W: Seriously, Frank?

F: One more?

W: Go ahead!

F:If they do fail the 2% compliance.

W: I told you Frank, they're not going to!

F: Can you just play with me? I mean, come on, just play with me? If they do fail, do they have 90 days? Do they have to go through the whole 90 days all over again?

W: No! No! Didn't I just tell you that the 2% compliance is never solid? That it will teeter totter back and forth? If that was the case Frank, there would be many countries out of compliance right now, and have to go all over through the 90 days compliance all over again, so tell your KTFA family to stop listening to those other gurus!

Frank, there are more tools post RI, waiting for the CBI to also use in the maintenance of the 2% compliance. Let it be known that there are more tools for other reasons awaiting them too. The tools right now simply put a tight band where the currency cannot dip, nor exceed below the 2% compliance.

F: Do they have to start all over again if they dip, or exceed the 2% compliance?

W: No!!!

F: Okay. okay.

W: Look Frank, pick any Article VIII compliant country. Notice that a simple shock to their economy, to their system, can throw them off of their 2% compliance. It's common, but it is also a simple step to reel it back in with the tools presented to Iraq, and just as the IMF does for so many other countries right now.

F: Okay! Alright! I tell you what, case close! We're done with the 2%!

W: Good!!!

F: Can I ask you another question? Please! Pretty please with sugar on top?

F: Are the Kurds happy? Because I'm happy...come along if you feel...ah, that was a joke!

W: What's happening on the 5th Frank?

F: The 5th of what?

W: Of next month! (September)

F: Um, the HCL is coming.

W: Now you tell me Frank, are the Kurds happy?

F: That's why the HCL is coming? Brilliant!!!! By George who??? (didn't quite understand Frank) That's brilliant!!!

Can I ask you another question? Will they seat on the 3rd?

F: Okay.Can I ask you another question? What about them saying that they would seat on the 28th, or the 30th of August? Why did they move it? Did they all of a sudden you know...are they speeding things up? Are they slowing things down? Did something happen? Why, the 3rd of September? I thought it was the 30th of August, I mean, it really doesn't matter does it?

W: Frank, when did you tell your KTFA family that there would be a window for them to study the seating of the government?

F: I said from the 18th to the 28th.

W; And when did the articles tell you they are going to seat their government?

F: Somewhere between the 28th and the 3rd.

W: Aah, how do you say it Frank? TADA FREAKEN DA!!!

F: My goodness! It's all snapping together!!!Can I ask you another question?

W: No!!

F: Oh, pretty please with sugar on top

W: Ask me one more question.

F: I like things in 3's.

W: Ask me 3 questions!!!

F: Okay. Here we go! Are we still on high alert for the 2nd article?

W: Yes.

F: Are your banks, are all the banks in Iraq, around the world still looking for it?

W: Yes. They are all well aware of it Frank!

F: WOW! Okay.

W: Last question Frank.

F: Okay. Your firm has six banks right? Yeah. and two banks in Jordan. So, eight altogether right? Are these eight banks looking for it too?

W: Of course we are! But, IMO, Frank, not just the banks in Iraq, ALL THE BANKS IN THE WORLD!!!

Start Time: 46:44 End Time 47:18

F: Okay. Ladies and gentlemen, Friday's Team Chat told you much. Then today, you see a lot of it in print. Then, I told you that there will be more to come in print. And, that on Monday's CC, today, that we would share with you more, which we did, and that you will see more of it in print on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Okay? Okay.

Start Time: 1:03:08 End Time: 1:04:00

Walkingstick sent a text message to Frank at the end of the CC that Frank stated was important for him to share with the family. This is what Walkingstick shared:

W” Frank, when you said that the GOI has nothing to do with the CBI reinstatement that is not accurate. You see Frank, it is highly political! The Iraqi's must have faith in their government, before they can be expected to have faith in their currency. It is the Parliament that is not needed. I said they already have seated the GOI. The outcome is already known. Simply not necessary.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: KTFA CC w/ Frank26 Notes by Manaolana3 8/27/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:32 am

Walkingstick's Report to Frank   PART 2 OF 5

Start Time: 8:26 End Time: 18:09

W: IMO, this Iran solution with the help of Abadi, will equal a seating of Parliament, exactly when they told you. And, like I told you, I really don't care about the seating. Aah, because it's going to be a seating of Parliament. I only care about Abadi and his cabinet, his ministers. They are #1 in our study!

The internet was worried about the #2 thing, Parliament, which Parliament has no part in the Executive Branch, but they will be seated, and it will complete the GOI. But it is the Cabinet, and it is Abadi, as the Prime Minister, that is more important to the reinstatement, than is the Parliament members. Abadi, and his Cabinet is the Executive Branch. His Cabinet is the Executive Branch of Abadi. We also have CBI Board members.

Those family...that is, the core of the monetary reform. That is the core of the reinstatement that we all seek, because the revaluation sits there in the global theater twiddling its thumbs, waiting for it to be reinstated. The Executive Branch of the Prime Minister Abadi, the CBI Board, that is, the core, not a bunch of uneducated idiots of the Parliament! Okay. Yes! I keep saying that. Yes, maybe it is a cold thing to say, but Parliament in all honesty has no common sense. They don't even show up when the Cabinet meets.

You saw the article that most people only have a 6th grade education. Why do you think these people were carefully picked by the Fantastic4? Why do you think that 300 or 400 of them scattered and ran, once they realized that they couldn't be doing what they have been doing? A suitable environment for a reinstatement, for a revaluation not for you to steal anymore through the auctions....that environment is gone.

These Parliament members of a 6th grade education have no common sense. They have no education. In fact, most of them bought their degrees. I can show the article about that. You've seen it. Most Parliament members bought their degrees. Aah, aah, do you have a Bachelor's degree? Yep! Here it is, signed by Bozo himself!

Parliament is not the heartbeat of a well-constructed monetary reform that Abadi and his cabinet, and the board member of the CBI are doing a wonderful job about. That's why the seating of a Parliament, truly has nothing to do with the decapsulation of the planning of the Fantastic4 of Abadi's cabinet. Hoorah! Hoorah!

BTW, we just finished EID holiday. Don't you notice a pattern? Look, EID holiday IMO, that ended right now, okay perfect time now for you to sit the rest of the government. Okay, that's fine, but Abadi and the Cabinet IMO, during all of the holiday, they sat behind closed doors, they met, they talked, they made all the planning that they told you.

F: What did they tell us?

W: Well, they told you that on the 3rd of September they will seat their GOI, and they told you that on the 5th of September that the Hydrocarbon Law would be put into effect for the citizens, and, that's why Delta brought you the article that showed you not an ATM machine, but a mobile phone.

Oh, hello! Yeah! Yeah! I like to transfer some...okay! Iraqi citizens, sounds fine...do you have a card? Yeah! Got it right here. I got my mobile phone, and I got my card. Okay. That's good! That's good!

Maybe the card that they showed that Delta brought to you, is going to be used with the Hydrocarbon Law to give the citizens their 10%, because the electricity is turned on!

IMO, Visa and Master card had a deal...oh, had a deal with the government of Iraq.

F: What kind of a deal? You gonna distribute the funds?

W:  Yeah.

F: With these cards?

F: The HCL funds too?

F: The retirement too?

F: You do know that a lot of people don't live in Iraq.

W:  I know a lot of people are outside of Iraq, especially after this war. Sure, what about it?

F: You do know that these cards are international.

W: Yes, I know.

F: You do know that the only way you can do what you're saying is if you go international globally.

W:Yes, we know that! We have plans to reinstate our government, and bring the metals, and bring in the small notes.

F: Well, good for you! Did Frank26 say all this?

W:  No! All your articles said this.

F: Oh! Oh! Okay. Okay. Hmmm! Alrighty! And these cards started the beginning of the citizens opening accounts in your banks when they were being very stubborn about it, right?

W: Yeah, that's right.

F: Okay. Mission accomplished?

W: Oh, beyond accomplished!

F:  Okay.Family, all of these were to be done electronically with these cards in order to get the citizens to open their bank accounts. Mission accomplished.

W: The concern of the counterfeiting was where? The concern of the counterfeiting was where? Talk to me.

F: Was with the Iraqi dinar, and they did the counterfeit, and they tried to mess-up the auctions, and the 2% compliance right?

W: Yeah, that's right. Well, did you see the article that came out 10, 11 days ago? The concern now is the counterfeiting of the metals.

F: Yes, we did.

W: We said, you think that those would be metals that you put on your uniform? Metal of valor, or metal of honor?

F: No. Not those metals.

W: Well, what do you think  the CBI is concerned about the counterfeiting, of what metals? Of the coins. Of the coins! Yes.

F: My goodness! You talk about telegraphing a punch...that just knocked me out!

W: Well, it should. You see this article, once again a leakage, the article was before the facts, before the 2nd article, because they were suppose to accompany the 2nd article just like we told you.

F: I thank you very much! Also, stop and think about it, family, are you listening? Because I really love this part of our CC. Also, I want you to consider, coins are for a reinstatement, not for a program rate. The math simply would not work! Give me a drum roll! That's why the coins in 2003 were pulled out of circulation in Iraq, because they were rendered useless under a program rate! Bada Bing! Bada Boom! So, why are you concerned about them counterfeiting something you haven't introduced yet?

W: Because we are going to introduce them as part of the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar.

F: I thank you very much! Okay. And, they cleaned out the GOI right?

W:  Yes we did.

F: And, if they end the auctions which is the tool that Iran has been using to flood Iraq with you know, with this counterfeit currency, to draw the real American dollars out of Iraq, than the solution is to reinstate your currency, because that would cease the auctions.

W: Yes, it would.

F: Okay.

End of PART 2 OF 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: KTFA CC w/ Frank26 Notes by Manaolana3 8/27/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:33 am

KTFA:

Mon CC 8-27-18

PART 3 OF 5

Start Time 18:13 End Time: 27:17

F: So, Walkingstick, the pairing, and then the further link that you brought us, the further link, that showed not just 27, but 127 countries pairing countries to the Iraqi dinar. Sir, that's crazy!

W: Frank, it's for a reason. Frank, you don't pair with 127 countries for the fun of it. Why would you do this? There's a reason. Delta, when he brought you the 27, those countries show live updates.

The other 100 that I brought you are not live updates, and yet all 127 are paired. Interesting, isn't it? Hmmm!

The other 100 that I brought you, do not show live updates by the end results, but I don't think that Forex did this. I don't think the other counter sites did this just to fill up their tables, just to fill up their pages. No. I believe Frank, IMO, that they are positioning right now.

I will admit it's not impressive. It's not volatile. The volume is not volatile, but I tell yo what, once they do reinstate, because of this positioning, oh my gosh! That volume will be volatile. The RV will explode! Frank, if there was no reason for this pairing on Wed, then why did they do it?

F: I don't know sir, but I sure do love the things that you just gave me as the reason why.

W: Frank, Frank, in a matter of speaking, this introducing of the IQD with their pairing is being done to the global markets. They're introducing to the global markets that their currency is going to go international very soon. And, that's why I brought you that link, and I would highly recommend KTFA to keep that link, because there's going to be more.

W: Yes, there's only 19 tables on the USA side, and there's 27 tables on the UK side, but the one that I brought you will show everything. In fact, tell the family to please pay attention to Asian sites.

F: Yes sir, I did.

W: Frank, look, I know the pairing is confusing, but it should not be. Let me tell you something IMO. The central banks that saw what you saw with the pairings, these central banks would know very well, by looking at this pairing, that it is for a reason. It's for them.

IMO, it is to introduce the IQD, and the CBI Board of Iraq, is trying to tell all of these countries, in a form of  Declaration, to announce to them all, to give the world, central banks, the confidence, to consider the IQD as a world tradable currency, a sovereign currency, a serious currency, a currency that is about to be released from a United States security sanction from a program rate.

Frank, IMO, this shot across the bow is important, regardless of what the other gurus are saying. It is a wake-up call to the world, that the IQD is finishing its monetary process...that the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar is upon us, and them! When? I don't know, and I don't care!

F: Alright, one out of two out of those...

W: Look Frank, finishing the monetary reform is important, because it shows, IMO, that they are at the final stages by showing you this pairing. This type of exposure is not being done carelessly. It's with international intentions.

Let me give you an example Frank, because I know what you are about to ask me.

F: What am I gonna ask you Walkingstick?

W: You're gonna say, Walkingstick, this is boring, this pairing. We've seen it before. Ho Hum. Yawns. It's boring, I mean, we always see numbers that appear, we don't understand them, you know this pairing, .0008 for whatever, it's just another day!

F: Yeah, I was gonna ask you that. What's your answer?

W: Frank, the last time that you saw these type of movements of these numbers with the IQD on Forex, and the other exchange sites, it was when my firm was working with the GOI in June, July, and August of last year on a 2nd set of books to lift the three zeroes, and pay only in the Iraqi dinar, and no longer in a foreign currency. You remember?

F: I do. I do. Hmmm! I do. That was the last time that we saw these type of fluctuation numbers, and the result was what you just told me. So, these fluctuations, they are for a purpose!

W:  Well, of course they are Frank! What other reason to pair with 127 countries Frank? Is it to take up space on the trading platform sites? Of course not!

There are things in the reinstatement process that we are not trained, nor professional enough to understand, and IMO, Frank, the IQD was to go to the international markets, to start trading on the 5th of August, as the article said, globally.

Therefore, IMO, we are seeing the primodial starting steps to do just that...to start trading internationally on their markets. I want you to note that Alak was recently just recognized Frank, as the top 30 Central Bank governor.

You know why? Because he does what he is told by US! He does it when he is told! This is also interesting timing, because it brings the CBI to the forefront, and, their Governor to the forefront.

This pairing draws attention to the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar, and, those that see it, that know it, and understand it, are not confused, and ask the kind of questions that you are.

F: Interesting. Interesting Walkingstick.

End of PART 3 OF 5

Mon CC 8-27-18

PART 4 OF 5

Start Time: 27:18 End Time: 35:42

W: Frank, The international community, holds conferences all the time, and their central banks, and their governors meet all the time. Trust me! When they saw this, it drew attention to the monetary reform not to a program rate of futility of a useless currency. That's why they did it! And, if you reference back to June, July, and August of last year, that's why they did it! It was for a purpose! Not everybody can understand it.

The Central Bank of Iraq, and her private banks in Iraq, and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, are being recognized globally? What timing is this Frank?

F:   It is the timing for the reinstatement purpose IMO.

W: Frank, there was an article, it said that part of this should have been after the fact. You know, the one I told you about that they're worried about the counterfeiting of the coins. Yeah. Who do you think is worried about that?

F: The Fantastic4.

W: That's right! We told you on the last Mon CC family, that the Fantastic4 are watching every move, every dinar, every coin that is to be introduced to the citizens soon. We told you also the 2% was well guarded by the Fantastic4. IMO, the Fantastic4 is also overseeing what we are experiencing on Forex, and other currency counter sites as of this Wed.

F: Family, the articles that came out last week said, that they were going to seat their government on the 28th, or maybe the 30th. The reason why, IMO, is because they already knew whom they were going to seat. We told them who, and if you remember, we told you to pay close attention between the 18th and 28th, and you would know much more about the seating of the government. Remember, I said that? Um. Yeah.

W: Also, IMO, a lot of the banks in Iraq were also expecting to see the 2nd article.

F: Excuse me? Wait a minute! Wait a minute, Walkingstick! What did you say? Excuse me?

W: All the banks in Iraq Frank, were expecting to see the 2nd article last Saturday, but I'd like to tell you something else today Frank, IMO.

F: What's that sir?

W: All the banks in the world were expecting it last Saturday!

W: Frank, how many banks do we own?

F: Eight banks, six in Iraq, two in Jordan.

W: What do you think they told us about last Saturday?

F: Really? All the banks knew in Iraq? and around the world? How is that possible Walkingstick?

W: Because every bank on this planet is connected to the Central Bank of Iraq as of now! Remember reading the article? Yes! Yes! Everything we give you falls into place.

(At this point of the CC, Frank gets emotional and tears up)

Manaolana3:  Family, IMO, I'm sorry, my mind wonders sometimes. Not quoting Frank word for word, but he expressed deep sorrow for several members of our KTFA family who passed away. They were Papa Bear, Chief888, and the daughter of E A Bancos (hope I got the spelling right). He asked the members to remember them in their prayers, and expressed his deepest condolences to the families.

Frank, quote, "This is what is important to me...not this study, not the date, not the rate, but you beautiful people."

End of PART 4 OF 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: KTFA CC w/ Frank26 Notes by Manaolana3 8/27/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:34 am

KTFA:

Mon CC 8-27-18   Walkingstick's Report to Frank

Part 5 of 5

Start Time: 36:02 End Time: 46.40

F; Walkingstick, maybe we should start ending this CC. May I ask you some questions?
Is it safe to say that this is the end of Maliki?

W: Frank, It's a suitable environment. Oh! Okay. Okay. Alright.

F: And the 2% compliance, is it? Frank! Yes Sir?

W:  Don't ask me that question!

F: Do you have any comment?

W: We already talked about! Yeah.

F: Is there anything you want to say, anything more about it?

W: Look Frank, even if it were for some supernatural reason they were to fall out of 2% compliance, like for example the auctions, if they don't reinstate, and that auctions are still being used by Iran...yeah, it will ruin the 2% compliance.

And, If Iran continues counterfeiting...yeah, it's going to ruin the 2% compliance. But they have applied great pressure on the CBI and Abadi to stay at 2% compliance. They put a lot of pressure on Iraq due to the tools that they are using right now!

W: I told you Frank, I don't want to talk anymore about it!

F: Okay. Pressure you say, right?

W: Yes! Pressure!

F: Well, they need to be 2% compliant to do the reinstatement don't they?

W: Yes, they do! Yes, they do! But look Frank, I'll give in!

F: Okay! Tell me more about the 2% compliance.

W: Frank, the only tool that Iraq and CBI has been using is the auctions...and, Article VIII, in order to stay at the +(plus) or - (minus) 2%. You understand that?

F: I said, yeah, yeah, yeah,, yeah, yeah! I understand that. What about it?

W: But if they reinstate guess what Frank? They will be given more tools!

F: No wonder you didn't want to talk. Can I share this?

W:  Yeah, you can share it. It's in the Turkmenistan article that you have in your final thread. But you see, if they do reinstate, there are more tools waiting for them to use.

F: There are? Can you give me an example of those tools?

W:  No!

F: Cm'on! Pretty please, with sugar on top?

W: Alright! Alright! A hard peg!

F: Excuse me? What?

W: A hard peg.

F: Hard peg. Oh! You mean 1:1!

W: Yes, Frank! Once they reinstate, will they not be 1:1 hard peg with the US dollar, and a basket of other currencies?

F: Yes! That's a second example. A basket of currencies. Yeah! True! Yeah! They could not leave the 2% could they?

W: Frank, it really doesn't matter.

W: A 2% variance will always fluctuate.

W: 2% compliance doesn't always stay exactly at that, but they cannot linger, and stay at a - (minus), or a + (plus) too long outside of a 2% compliance. The pressure that is been put on them Article VIII, and the auctions, is keeping it there, and it was because it was given to them, but they have other tools, the moment they reinstate their currency don't they?

F: Yes sir! They do! The position that they will be in. Yeah, the position they will be in, hard peg, 1:1, American dollar, and in a basket will maintain that 2% compliance. Ah, that's a great tool! Two good tools! They won't be tools themselves! That was a joke Walkingstick! Whatever! Oh! Okay sir.

Can I ask you another question?

W: Seriously, Frank?

F: One more?

F:If they do fail the 2% compliance.

W:  I told you Frank, they're not going to!

F: Can you just play with me? I mean, come on, just play with me? If they do fail, do they have 90 days? Do they have to go through the whole 90 days all over again?

W: No! No! Didn't I just tell you that the 2% compliance is never solid? That it will teeter totter back and forth? If that was the case Frank, there would be many countries out of compliance right now, and have to go all over through the 90 days compliance all over again, so tell your KTFA family to stop listening to those other gurus!

Frank, there are more tools post RI, waiting for the CBI to also use in the maintenance of the 2% compliance. Let it be known that there are more tools for other reasons awaiting them too. The tools right now simply put a tight band where the currency cannot dip, nor exceed below the 2% compliance.

F: Do they have to start all over again if they dip, or exceed the 2% compliance?

W: No!!!

F:  Okay. okay.

W: Look Frank, pick any Article VIII compliant country. Notice that a simple shock to their economy, to their system, can throw them off of their 2% compliance. It's common, but it is also a simple step to reel it back in with the tools presented to Iraq, and just as the IMF does for so many other countries right now.

F: Okay! Alright! I tell you what, case close! We're done with the 2%!

W: Good!!!

F: Can I ask you another question?  Please! Pretty please with sugar on top?

F: Are the Kurds happy? Because I'm happy...come along if you feel...ah, that was a joke!

W: What's happening on the 5th Frank?

F: The 5th of what?

W: Of next month! (September)

F: Um, the HCL is coming.

W: Now you tell me Frank, are the Kurds happy?

F:  That's why the HCL is coming? Brilliant!!!! By George who??? (didn't quite understand Frank) That's brilliant!!!

Can I ask you another question?  Will they seat on the 3rd?

F: Okay.Can I ask you another question?  What about them saying that they would seat on the 28th, or the 30th of August? Why did they move it? Did they all of a sudden you know...are they speeding things up? Are they slowing things down? Did something happen? Why, the 3rd of September? I thought it was the 30th of August, I mean, it really doesn't matter does it?

W: Frank, when did you tell your KTFA family that there would be a window for them to study the seating of the government?

F:  I said from the 18th to the 28th.

W;  And when did the articles tell you they are going to seat their government?

F: Somewhere between the 28th and the 3rd.

W: Aah, how do you say it Frank? TADA FREAKEN DA!!!

F: My goodness! It's all snapping together!!!Can I ask you another question?

W: No!!

F: Oh, pretty please with sugar on top

W: Ask me one more question.

F: I like things in 3's.

W: Ask me 3 questions!!!

F: Okay. Here we go! Are we still on high alert for the 2nd article?

W:  Yes.

F: Are your banks, are all the banks in Iraq, around the world still looking for it?

W: Yes. They are all well aware of it Frank!

F: WOW! Okay.

W: Last question Frank.

F: Okay. Your firm has six banks right? Yeah. and two banks in Jordan. So, eight altogether right? Are these eight banks looking for it too?

W: Of course we are! But, IMO, Frank, not just the banks in Iraq, ALL THE BANKS IN THE WORLD!!!

Start Time: 46:44 End Time 47:18

F: Okay. Ladies and gentlemen, Friday's Team Chat told you much. Then today, you see a lot of it in print. Then, I told you that there will be more to come in print. And, that on Monday's CC, today, that we would share with you more, which we did, and that you will see more of it in print on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Okay? Okay.

Start Time: 1:03:08 End Time: 1:04:00

Walkingstick sent a text message to Frank at the end of the CC that Frank stated was important for him to share with the family. This is what Walkingstick shared: 

W” Frank, when you said that the GOI has nothing to do with the CBI reinstatement that is not accurate. You see Frank, it is highly political! The Iraqi's must have faith in their government, before they can be expected to have faith in their currency. It is the Parliament that is not needed. I said they already have seated the GOI. The outcome is already known. Simply not necessary.

End of PART 5 OF 5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: KTFA CC w/ Frank26 Notes by Manaolana3 8/27/18   Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:53 am

Read this last night on recraps.  Even though frank got his brown nosing in on WS, sounded like it was scripted as I don't think WS would let frank push him for answers without a pre-warning of that is what they wanted to project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

KTFA CC w/ Frank26 Notes by Manaolana3 8/27/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-