Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar"

Go down

Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" Empty Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Breitling 

Iran’s GDP has everything to do with what’s going on with Iraq.  Iran’s GDP is 439 Billion…There are 14 states in this country that have a larger GDP than the country of Iran…and now it’s tanking…Iran is looking at Iraq as a source of dollars…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.  If anything, it will push it forward. Article “Iraqi official have revealed that Iran is pursuing a new strategy to supply the US dollar needs by working to reduce the Iraqi dinar exchange rate.  Iran faces major difficulties in obtaining the dollar”… [If] You get out of the US dollar, you’re in trouble. [if] You also get out of the US banking system and you’re in Venezuela mode…

“...The Iranian strategy is to inject a large counterfeit Iraqi currency into Iraqi markets…”…So what are they doing?  They are trying to shake the confidence of the Iraqi dinar so the locals in Iraq will use more US dollars so Iran can use that backdoor market …So that’s Iran’s access to US dollars.  “If Iraqi can’t cope with the smuggling of fake Iraqi dinars into it’s territory this strategy will force the CBI to pump double amounts of dollars into the country’s markets to preserve the value of the local currency…” there’s another way to counter that. And that’s to add value to the Iraqi dinar…if people are using the Iraqi dinar you don’t need to change the liquidity of the dollar in the economy do you?…the only way to protect the Iraqi dinar is to add value to it……this is going to happen.  This is going to revalue. You just need to be prepared…

9/3/18

Breitling: "…now this isn’t going to stop the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum