Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Mountain Goat 9/3/18

Go down

Mountain Goat 9/3/18

Post  Mountain Goatee on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:15 am

September 3, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Iraqi Presidential adviser, Sherwan al-Waeli confirmed on Saturday that President Fuad Masum cannot postpone the parliament first session, which is scheduled to be held on September 3, as he has no privileges to take such decisions. Full article in today’s newsletter.

As I write this Newsletter today. There is an influx of members of the House of Representatives to the parliament to attend the first session meeting.

A member of the parliamentary legal committee Zana Said, the first formal session of the new parliament will remain open for only a few days.

Said said in a press statement that "the constitutional article relating to the holding of the first formal meeting requires the election of the Speaker of the Parliament and his deputies after the swearing-in of new members," noting that "if not achieved in the first session, there is no legal exit except that the meeting remains open to the second day or any other day near the Parliament. "

He added that "the Federal Court issued a previous decision on the open meeting that does not remain so for a long time, and it is good to remain open for a few days," noting that "the constitutional text requires the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his deputies in the first formal session exclusively.

I am hearing that Monday's session will be devoted to electing a new speaker, a post traditionally handed to a member of Iraq's Sunni community, and two deputy speakers.

So it does appear we are out of this election saga for good. We wait for the rest of the procedures to occur to elect the speaker and swear in the new members. Then announce the new prime minister.

Three articles on these topics in today’s Newsletter.

More news….

MP Ahmad al-Jabouri announced on Sunday his candidacy for Iraqi Parliament Speaker's post.

In a statement, of which The Baghdad Post obtained a copy, al-Jubouri said, "The Decision to stand for the Parliament Speaker's post came far from sectarian quotas and favoritism".

He added, "I have every confidence that I will be elected by most political blocs. I will seriously work to reform the legislative institution and to activate its oversight role, in addition to rectifying the political process's course."

Jabouri also pledged to be neutral and will not side with any partisan, regional or tribal bodies.

Iraq’s new parliament will meet tomorrow Monday for the first time since the May elections as political powers continue to tussle over forming the largest bloc at the legislature.

Monday's session will be devoted to electing a new speaker, a post traditionally handed to a member of Iraq's Sunni community, and two deputy speakers.

Parliamentarians will then have 30 days to elect a new president for the country, a position that goes to a member of the Kurdish minority with at least two thirds of the vote.

More news….

BAGHDAD, Iraq –

Informed sources said that "Sawson and wisdom told Abadi yesterday the it may now be politically difficult taking a second term even if they managed to form the largest bloc."

Haidar al-Abadi, the current prime minister, told Hakim and others that if he had to give up the second term, he would nominate Nofal Abu al-Shun, his bureau chief and sole negotiator for victory.

(Mnt Goat – The current prime minister Abadi is NOT saying he is not running for a second term. What he is saying is that if, for some reason he become politically unable, then Al-Shun would be his first choice for his replacement. Be careful of these translations from Arabic to English.)

More news….

BAGHDAD / The Pentagon on Saturday called on Iran to respect the sovereignty of Iraq and other countries in the region and to stop destabilizing it, Pentagon spokesman Sean Robertson said.

Commenting on the news that Iran was supplying the Iraqi people with rockets, Al-Hurra said that if these reports were confirmed, it would violate UN Security Council Resolution 2231, which prohibits them from developing ballistic missiles. "These activities reinforce the US conviction that the Iranian regime seeks to extend Its influence throughout the Middle East Center, "accusing Iran and Hezbollah of" prolonging the conflict in Syria, Iraq and Yemen. "

More news….

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Eleven Iraqi political groups, including those led by cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced an alliance on Sunday that would be the majority bloc in the newly elected parliament.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Sunday that he will attend the first parliament session tomorrow as prime minister.

"The coalition of victory will come to parliament on Monday, and I am also in my capacity as prime minister and winner of the elections, but I will not be sworn in because this will prevent me from performing my executive duties," Abadi said in an interview with a group of journalists .

Abadi added that 'some demands of the Kurds and Sunnis are applicable', stressing that 'are ready to negotiate.

More news….

MALIKI TO RETIRE FROM POLITICS

The leader of a coalition of state law, and former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, he will not run for prime minister again.

(Mnt Goat - More like he will never be able to be prime minister again because he is corrupt and blew it in his last 8 years as the prime minster)

"When I announced years ago that I would not run for prime minister, I was serious about seeing that I was still committed and I think it was an interest, and now I repeat my decision not to run for this position and for the same reasons and vision," Maliki's media office quoted him as saying.

He added: “Maliki thanked everyone who was keen and had a desire to address this responsibility, and that it will be a support and support to anyone who receives this position to contribute to correct the situation and achieve national tasks”.

(Mnt Goat – total BS. He would jump at the chance again if he could. This speech is nothing but a graceful way to say “ I am toast as a politician in Iraq”. Now we wait to see his fate. Will they decide to bring him to the judiciary for his crimes?).

Maliki has been the Prime Minister of Iraq for successive governments 2006-2014, and since 2014 until 30 June 2018 served as Vice President, and served as secretary general of the Islamic Dawa Party and headed the coalition of state law, which includes several political blocs.

More news….

The financial adviser to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Sunday, the possibility of Iraq to recover its funds located in international banks in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the Fund for the recovery of Iraqi funds (No. 9 of 2012).

In accordance with article 2 of its law, the Fund aims to "recover all the financial rights of the Republic of Iraq illegally obtained by Iraqis and foreigners by improper use of the oil-for-food program, blockade, smuggling, economic sabotage or the use of sanctions against Iraq at the time the expense of the Iraqi people and receive any compensation resulting from the Republic of Iraq by any legitimate and recognized decision. "

Full article below in articles section of today’s Newsletter.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CONFIRMED ON SATURDAY THAT PRESIDENT FUAD MASUM CANNOT POSTPONE THE PARLIAMENT FIRST SESSION

Iraqi Presidential adviser, Sherwan al-Waeli confirmed on Saturday that President Fuad Masum cannot postpone the parliament first session, which is scheduled to be held on September 3, as he has no privileges to take such decisions.

Waeli pointed out that Masum set the date of the parliament's first session according to the constitution, adding that the first session must be held on time.

Masum has previously issued a decree calling parliament to convene on September 3, setting a hard deadline for politicians to form the next government and begin much-needed reform to rebuild the country.

Earlier on Saturday, well-informed sources said that Masum is currently considering a proposal made by some political parties over postponing the parliament's first session for one week.

IRAQI PRESIDENTIAL ADVISER HAS DENIED THAT PRESIDENT FUAD MASUM PLANS TO POSTPONE FOR 15 DAYS THE NEW PARLIAMENT’S FIRST SESSION

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) – An Iraqi presidential adviser has denied that President Fuad Masum plans to postpone for 15 days the new parliament’s convening so as to allow Iraqi parties continue their talks over the new president and government.

In statements to Iraqi website Baghdad Today on Sunday, Sherwan al-Waeli said that “President Fuad Masum has received several calls to postpone for more 15 days the parliament’s first session, which was scheduled to be held tomorrow, Monday.”

According to al-Waeli, “the calls were made to give Iraqi parties the chance to continue their talks” over the new president and cabinet.

“The president is committed to the constitution and will not take any decision regarding the postponement of the parliament’s first session,” al-Waeli stressed, adding that all political parties should ensure that all their disputes were settled before the parliament convocation.

Last week, Masum issued a decree, ordering the newly-elected parliament to convene Monday, a move which precedes the election of the new president and formation of the long-awaited government.

According to the decree, “the first session of the parliament will be held on Monday, September 3, and will be chaired by the oldest lawmaker.”

Under the Iraqi constitution, 15 days after final election results are endorsed by the Federal Supreme Court, the new parliament must hold its first session during which the speaker will be chosen.

A new president will be elected within three days of the legislature convening and the president will then ask the largest parliamentary bloc to form a cabinet.

Iraq’s president is elected by the parliament by a two-thirds majority and is limited to two four-year terms.

The speaker of the Iraqi parliament should be a Sunni Arab, the prime minister a Shiite, and the president a Kurd.

(Mnt Goat – so here we have two articles denying the postponement of the first session of parliament beyond Sept 3rd, the constitutional 15 days since the voting results were ratified on Aug 19th. Yes, we have read first an article telling us postponement until Sept 6th then another just recently to Sept 15th. So now we are told none of these dates are accurate. So today is Sept 3rd. Did the new parliament hold its first session? )

THE IRAQI PARLIAMENT IS PREPARING TO HOLD ITS FIRST MEETING ON MONDAY AMID GREAT POLITICAL ANTICIPATION

Sunday, 02 September

The new Iraqi parliament is preparing to hold its first meeting on Monday, (It’s now Monday and now is session) while continuing differences between the Shiite blocs, Sunni and Kurdish, whether on the largest bloc or nominate candidates for the components of sovereign positions, especially the posts of the presidency of parliament "in the first meeting" and the Republic "after three days."

The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC), which suspended Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's work pending the results of the election fraud investigation, said it would not be able to "temporarily" implement the Political Parties and Organizations Law No. 36 of 2015, Article 29, Due to the suspension of the work of the Board of Commissioners in accordance with the decision of the Council of Ministers.

FORMATION OF ALLIANCES AND LEGAL CONTEXTS

"All parties and political alliances must follow the legal contexts used in previous parliamentary sessions to form alliances," the council said in a statement. "This means registering the largest bloc of the president of the country in the first session."

In an interview with the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat, Shurwan al-Waeli, the advisor to the president of the republic, told the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat that the political blocs that are winning the elections are seeking to postpone the first meeting scheduled for Monday to another date. Which invites him to postpone the first meeting for 15 days to complete its discussions, but the president is committed to the Constitution, which does not refer to the postponement of the first meeting and therefore will not take any decision on the postponement, whatever the pressure.

"Everyone should respect the constitutional contexts and timing, and therefore the political blocs must resolve their differences before the session is held," Waeli said.

EXACERBATION OF THE CRISIS BETWEEN THE POLITICAL FORCES

Several political forces demanded the President of the Republic to issue a presidential decree to postpone the first session under the pretext of calculating the holiday of Eid al-Adha, which is also unconstitutional.

However, the insistence of the blocks on the postponement of the meeting reflects, as experts see the Iraqi political issue the severity of the crisis experienced by the Iraqi political forces.

MEETINGS OF "BAGHDAD AND ERBIL"

The meetings and meetings between Baghdad and Erbil intensified at a time when the American-Iranian pressure to join any of the two rival blocs (Al-Nasr-Souroun) and Al-Fath (State of Law) continued. A delegation headed by Iyad Allawi, including representatives of the four, which includes blocks "Suron" backed by the leader of the Sadrist Movement Moqtada al-Sadr and "victory" led by Haider Abadi and "national" of Allawi, and "wisdom" led by Ammar al-Hakim Erbil yesterday and met with the leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani.In the same context, a joint Kurdish delegation from the two main Kurdish parties (the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party) in Baghdad began talks described conclusively with a lot of forces and political blocs to crystallize the final position on the largest bloc.

The Quartet and its hopes

According to the circulars between the political blocs, each party believes that it will be announced tomorrow the largest bloc, and began the hopes of the Quartet, which announced (the nucleus of the largest bloc) in the Hotel Babylon last week, rising especially after the accession of a number of small blocs to the National Coalition, The balance, which made Allawi negotiating the Kurdish party from a position of strength supported by Abadi, who met with him on the evening of yesterday.

In the opinion of the leader of the "conquest - the rule of law," the words of the leader Naim Aboudi member of the new parliament in an interview with "Middle East," that "the closest to the largest bloc, despite being subjected to psychological warfare launched by the United States and its supporters, including parties close to the US Embassy And sites and others, but we rejected all the pressures that have been put on us and we are still looking at options to form this bloc within the national space, which includes Sunnis and Kurds in addition to the Shiite blocs.

Al-Abboudi added that the alliance "Al-Fath" is strong and cohesive and perhaps within the next few hours there will be surprises of changing equations.

LAST-MINUTE MEETINGS, TO REACH UNDERSTANDINGS AHEAD OF THE FIRST PARLIAMENTARY SESSION ON MONDAY

Baghdad, Erbil and Sulaymaniyah are witnessing these hours and over the next 48 hours, meetings and dialogues described as last-minute meetings, to reach understandings ahead of the first parliamentary session on Monday.

In this session, the constitutionally elected president of the parliament and two deputies, and the election of the President of the Republic and two deputies, and to provide the most numerous cluster, which will be designated the next prime minister.

Amir al-Kanani, the legal adviser to the Iraqi president, confirmed the new parliament session on Monday.

The political arena is now being wrestled with US special envoy to Iraq Bert McGurk and Iranian government envoy Qassem Soleimani to name the bloc.

The US administration supports the coalition, which includes outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi, while Iran supports the coalition of Hadi al-Ameri, who leads a coalition of political arms of the factions of popular mobilization, and the leader of the "State of Law" former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to form the largest bloc.

In the meantime, Iraqi President Fuad Masum received US special envoy Bert McGurk and the US ambassador to Iraq to discuss developments in the talks to form the largest parliamentary bloc. A statement from McGork said his country respects the will of the people and renews its support for the stability of Iraq.

For his part, rejected the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday to form a government quota, stressing that he will go to the opposition if his efforts failed to form a government "technocrats" (competencies).

"We will not return to the first box; there is no return to quotas, sectarianism, racism and corruption, and no return to the Al-Attar mix," Sadr said in a tweet on Twitter.

The leader of the coalition, "state law," Nuri al-Maliki called on the political parties in Iraq to "not hear the voices of strife, which is devised by the regional and major countries against Iraqi national interests."

Sadr supports the alliance, "Sason," which is the election of 54 seats out of 329, and leads along with Haider Abadi efforts to form a broad coalition within parliament could form a new government, in the face of another Shiite movement competing for this endeavor led by Maliki and Hadi al-Amiri.

IRAQ’S NEW PARLIAMENT IS SET TO CONVENE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON MONDAY, WHEN IT WILL ELECT A NEW SPEAKER AND LAUNCH THE PROCESS OF FORMING A GOVERNMENT

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Eleven Iraqi political groups, including those led by cleric Moqtada al-Sadr and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced an alliance on Sunday that would be the majority bloc in the newly elected parliament.

The alliance includes 177 lawmakers from 16 electoral lists, a document published by the state news agency showed. It is now in pole position to form the country’s next government.

Iraq’s parliament contains a total of 329 seats and is set to convene for the first time on Monday, when it will elect a new speaker and launch the process of forming a government.

The new alliance includes the blocs of Vice President Ayad Allawi and Shi’ite Muslim cleric Ammar al-Hakim, as well as several Sunni Muslim lawmakers and ones representing Turkmen, Yazidi, Mandaean and Christian minorities.

It does not include Kurdish groups. Since Saddam Hussein was toppled in a 2003 U.S. invasion, power has been shared between Iraq’s three largest ethnic-sectarian components. The prime minister is a Shi’ite Arab, the speaker of parliament a Sunni Arab, and the president a Kurdistan.

Iraqis voted in May in their first parliamentary election since the defeat of Islamic State’s self-declared caliphate, but a contentious recount process delayed the announcement of final results until last month.

Uncertainty over the make-up of the new government has raised tensions at a time when public impatience is growing over poor basic services, high unemployment and the slow pace of rebuilding after the war with Islamic State.

The recount delayed the process by three months but showed little had changed from the initial results, with Sadr, a populist Shi’ite cleric, retaining his lead of 54 seats. Abadi’s bloc remained third with 42.

MP AHMAD AL-JABOURI ANNOUNCES ON SUNDAY HIS CANDIDACY FOR IRAQI PARLIAMENT SPEAKER'S POST

In a statement, of which The Baghdad Post obtained a copy, al-Jubouri said, "The Decision to stand for the Parliament Speaker's post came far from sectarian quotas and favoritism".

He added, "I have every confidence that I will be elected by most political blocs. I will seriously work to reform the legislative institution and to activate its oversight role, in addition to rectifying the political process's course."

Jabouri also pledged to be neutral and will not side with any partisan, regional or tribal bodies.

Iraq’s new parliament will meet tomorrow Monday for the first time since the May elections as political powers continue to tussle over forming the largest bloc at the legislature.

MONDAY'S SESSION WILL BE DEVOTED TO ELECTING A NEW SPEAKER, A POST TRADITIONALLY HANDED TO A MEMBER OF IRAQ'S SUNNI COMMUNITY, AND TWO DEPUTY SPEAKERS.

Parliamentarians will then have 30 days to elect a new president for the country, a position that goes to a member of the Kurdish minority with at least two thirds of the vote.

POSSIBILITY OF IRAQ TO RECOVER ITS FUNDS LOCATED IN INTERNATIONAL BANKS

The financial adviser to the Prime Minister, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, on Sunday, the possibility of Iraq to recover its funds located in international banks in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the Fund for the recovery of Iraqi funds (No. 9 of 2012).

In accordance with article 2 of its law, the Fund aims to "recover all the financial rights of the Republic of Iraq illegally obtained by Iraqis and foreigners by improper use of the oil-for-food program, blockade, smuggling, economic sabotage or the use of sanctions against Iraq at the time At the expense of the Iraqi people and receive any compensation resulting from the Republic of Iraq by any legitimate and recognized decision. "

"The entities of the former regime are subject to Security Council resolution 1483 in May 2003, which directed all international banks and financial institutions to freeze all funds belonging to the former regime and transfer them to the account of the Development Fund for Iraq at the time," Saleh said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News.

He added that "many of the international banks responded to the decision of the Security Council and transferred funds to the Fund and became part of the public money," noting that "there is a recovery department in the Integrity Commission tasked to work on the pursuit of any money belonging to Iraq and its work is ongoing and not limited to the former regime "He said.

The financial adviser to the Prime Minister that the proportion of funds transferred to the fund to recover Iraq's funds since 2003 and so far "amounted to a few billion dollars."

CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ: WE AIM TO CREATE A SOLID BANKING SECTOR

02/9/2018

Adopt participatory and evaluation control

Baghdad / Hussein Thugb

New trends adopted by the Central Bank to change the banking reality and make it move to a better stage of the banks contribute to the realization of social benefits and contributions to the actual economic development through the implementation of service and productive projects in more than a detailed economic.

Director General of Banking and Credit at the Central Bank Ihsan Al-Shamran confirmed "the Central Bank's accession to the organization (Aliyevi) on the issuance of standards of Islamic banking, came at the request of the organization, which wanted to join the Central Bank, after the expansion of Islamic banking in the country and exceeded 20 banks, This organization in the state of Bahrain and another in Malaysia. "

Achieving benefit

He pointed out that "the pattern of control over banks has developed significantly, and the central bank is pushing the banking sector towards a real service to the national economy, especially as the function of banks to raise funds from those who have financial abundance and employment towards the benefit of the national economy and parties involved in the process.

He stressed that "the new Central Bank's directions include the development of the foundations of control, and here I mean participatory control supervision control and take by hand and guidance, to create a solid banking sector capable of supporting the national economy and the use of funds in the tracks supporting the development process

Sustainable development ".

Government Advisor

Al-Shomran said: "The positive step of the Central Bank to support the economic sectors through the initiative of the 6 trillion dinars, including 5 trillion dinars for the banks specialized agricultural, industrial and housing and" 2 "trillion dinars for private banks," noting that "a major shift in the work of the Central, The government, and this initiative enabled the protection of the state at the time of financial hardship and indirect instruments. "

Social Responsibility

He pointed out that "the social initiatives launched by the Central Bank, with the participation of the banking system after the local banks began to realize social responsibility for them," it is not surprising that "around the world there is a social responsibility rests with the banks as they contribute to projects that belong to the community and also contribute In the interest of most of its categories, where the proportion of the profits to the initiatives

Community ".

Actual requirements

He explained that "the prime minister formed a committee to manage the lending initiative for 6 trillion dinars, and the central bank part of the committee that looks at the actual needs and the real joints that require directing funds towards them and benefit the national economy," noting that "the central bank encourages the support of projects that move Market through this initiative. "

Support the economy

He pointed out that "amounts of the initiative start less than 50 million dinars and up to 20 billion Iraqi dinars, and this is a positive indicator of the Central Bank in support of the economy and society." He stressed that "the central bank's assessment of participatory assessment leading with banks, to precede the imbalance in performance and evaluation of work, and we have committees specialized in the selection of bank leaders to show the importance of looking at the horizon of the farthest results."

Under guardianship

On the banks that put under the tutelage, Shomran said: "The status of troubled banks under the tutelage comes from the possibility of returning to life and revive it, protecting the funds of depositors and reputation banking, which led us to adopt measures to help revive, and we have in 2016 8 banks are very troubled and then plans by the Central Bank saved 6 banks and resumed activity.

IRAQ’S MUQTADA AL-SADR FORMS PARLIAMENTARY MAJORITY BLOC

© AFP 2018 / AHMAD AL-RUBAYE

After three years of war with Daesh and three months of a vote recount, Iraq can now form a new government and begin the process of rebuilding.

Sixteen political groups in Iraq, including those of Shiite cleric Muqtada Al-Sadr and outgoing Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, reached an agreement Sunday to form the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament.

This agreement, reached just before the first session of the Iraqi Parliament on Monday, gives Al-Sadr the exclusive right to form a government.

Prime Minister Haider Al-Abadi, reportedly backed by the West, is also a part of the coalition. Al-Abadi is purportedly interested in extending his position into a second term, BUT AS HE IS NO LONGER THE ONLY CANDIDATE FROM THE ALLIANCE, IT IS UNCERTAIN WHETHER HE WILL SUCCEED.

"If the alliance holds, it means that Iran and its allies have failed to take the lead in shaping Iraq's political landscape and would have to join the Al-Sadr alliance if they want to be part of the next government," Arab News reported.

CC0

Iraq Ditches the Dollar in Iran Trade, Switches to Euro, National Currencies

Al-Sadr, who positions himself as a nationalist and a fighter against US and Iranian influence in the country, has, according to reports, plans to create parliamentary blocs, a move which is reportedly intended to break the cycle of corruption and conflict that has plagued Iraqi politics.

While the first bloc would be responsible for the formation of an administration and a government, the other would act as opposition and would oversee the performance of the government. Both blocs are expected to include Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish parties.

"The ruling coalition will form the government in all areas, including the positions of the president and the speaker, so we seek to achieve a complete separation between the [political] forces that will be with us and the forces that will be in the opposition," a senior Al-Sadr negotiator told Arab News.

"We will not repeat the previous scenario and we will not allow any forces to participate in the government and in the opposition at the same time."

On Monday, the nation's new parliament will hold its inaugural session during which it must elect a speaker as well two deputy speakers, the Daily Mail reported. Following that, the parliament will have 30 days to elect a new Iraqi president, a position that goes to a member of the Kurdish minority with at least two-thirds of the vote. The new president will then have 15 days to task the largest parliamentary bloc to form a new government.

The new government will face the task of rebuilding Iraq after three years of war with Daesh terrorists. The vote took place in May, but a recount process delayed the results for three months.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mountain Goat 9/3/18

Post  Terbo56 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:17 am

Here, again, Mt Bloat is suffering from lack of oxygen- That's what happens when the air is thin up in the higher elevations- No 'elevations' on the immediate east coat anyway, maybe it is the 'red tide', or the dust storm from Africa--
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum