Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September

Go down

Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September Empty Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September

Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September Image

02-09-2018 06:42 PM

The Euphrates -

The health director of Basra, Riyad Abdul-Amir, warned on Sunday of a health disaster and the outbreak of cholera epidemic after the middle of this month, indicating that the health institutions receive daily from 1500 to 2500 infected with diseases of the digestive system as a result of water salinity and pollution.

Abdul-Amir said that the health institutions in Basra receive daily suffering from diseases of the digestive system between diarrhea and vomiting and intestinal colic and the numbers range from 1500 to 2500 infected.

He added that what is feared for Basra is a health disaster and the spread of cholera epidemic in the coming days, "noting that" if the temperature fell below the level of 40 degrees in mid-September, salt water, which is addressed by the people of Basra will contain a cholera epidemic and spoil them during the coming period " .

He said that "the situation requires urgent solutions to stop the work of all the stations of water on the Shatt al-Shatt al-Arab and turn it into heresy before the drop in temperature."

The Basra provincial council announced on Saturday an urgent plan to cover 50% of the areas of Basra drinking water.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=60344

Basra health warns of cholera outbreak after mid-September 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum