Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September

Go down

Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September Empty Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:07 pm

Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September

Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September 9796

Izmir International Fair in an earlier version

02/09/2018

Economy News Baghdad

Iraq's participation in the 87th session of the International Izmir Fair, scheduled to be held in Turkey this month,

"Preparations have been made to participate in the exhibition for the period (7-11 September 2018), which is organized by the Izmir Exhibition Company for Services, Trade, Cultural and Artistic Affairs," the company's general manager, Hashem Mohammad Hatem, said in a statement read by Al-Iktissad News.

He added that "this participation comes in the framework of efforts to contribute to the process of promoting the Iraqi economy in general and national industry in particular through the definition of national product in international exhibitions and its advantages and high quality in an effort to open foreign markets for these products."

He pointed out that "the participation will be an official wing representing the Republic of Iraq, where was invited to the relevant local government bodies represented by the ministries of industry, minerals, oil, agriculture and culture in addition to the professional associations under the banner of the private sector development committee represented by the Federation of Iraqi Industries and the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, For more than (100) from the mixed and private sectors. "

It is worth mentioning that Iraq participated in this exhibition in its previous sessions, where the Iraqi wing included various products in various industries, notably textile industries, hand carpets, leather and pharmaceutical industries, and paintings of the heritage of Iraq.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13487

Iraq to participate in Izmir International Fair in September 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum