Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament

2 posters

Go down

Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament Empty Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:19 pm

Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament

Scheduled for Monday ...

02/09/2018 - 09:57 Iraq

Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament E0be1d888e3f3b57e0cb4f71d510079f_L

Press sources said that the Iraqi political parties are pressing President Fuad Masum to postpone the date of the first meeting of the elected parliament, pointing to the latter's commitment to the Iraqi constitution and rejected these demands.

And continue the differences between the Iraqi political blocs, whether on the largest bloc or naming candidates for the components of the positions of sovereign, especially the positions of the presidency of parliament (in the first meeting) and the Republic (after three days).

The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC), which suspended Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's work pending the results of the electoral fraud investigation, announced that it would not be able to (temporarily) implement the Political Parties and Organizations Law No. (36) for the year 2015, Due to the suspension of the work of the Board of Commissioners in accordance with the decision of the Cabinet. "All parties and political alliances must follow the legal contexts used in previous parliamentary sessions to form alliances," the council said in a statement. "This means registering the largest bloc of the president of the country in the first session.

Meanwhile, while the political blocs winning the elections seek to postpone the first meeting scheduled to be held on Monday to another date, Sherwan al-Waeli, Advisor to the Presidency of the Republic, told «Middle East» that «President Fuad Masum already received a lot of requests that invite him to postpone The first meeting for 15 days to complete its discussions, but the president is committed to the Constitution, which does not refer to the postponement of the first meeting and therefore will not take any decision on the postponement, whatever the pressures. He added «Everyone should respect the contexts and the timing of constitutional and therefore it is the political blocs to resolve their differences before the meeting».

Several political forces demanded the President of the Republic to issue a presidential decree to postpone the first session under the pretext of calculating the holiday of Eid al-Adha, a measure is not permissible constitutionally also, according to the newspaper. However, the insistence of the blocks on the postponement of the meeting reflects, as experts see the Iraqi political issue the severity of the crisis experienced by the Iraqi political forces.

At a time when the US-Iranian pressure to join either of the two rival blocs (Al-Nasr-Souroun) or Al-Fath (State of Law) intensified, meetings and meetings between Baghdad and Erbil were visited. A delegation headed by Iyad Allawi, including representatives of the " ), Which includes blocks «Sarun» backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and «victory» led by Haider Abadi and «national» led by Allawi, and «wisdom» led by Ammar al-Hakim Erbil yesterday and met Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani. In the same context, a joint Kurdish delegation from the two main Kurdish parties (the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Kurdistan Democratic Party) in Baghdad began talks described conclusively with many forces and political blocs to crystallize the final position on the largest bloc.

According to the newspaper, according to the records between the political blocs, each party believes that it will be announced tomorrow the largest bloc. And began the hopes of the four-party alliance, which announced (the nucleus of the largest bloc) in the Hotel Babylon last week, rising especially after the accession of a number of small blocs to the National Coalition, which increased its balance.

On the other hand, the axis of «Fatah - the rule of law», according to the leadership of Naim Aboudi, a member of the new parliament, that «the closest to the largest bloc, despite being subjected to a psychological war launched by the United States and its supporters, including parties close to the US Embassy and sites, but we rejected all The pressures exerted on us and we are still looking at the options to form this bloc within the national space, which includes Sunnis and Kurds in addition to the Shiite blocs ». Al-Abboudi added that Al-Fath alliance is strong and cohesive and perhaps within the next few hours the surprises of changing equations will occur.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/462866

Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament Empty Re: Newspaper: Iraqi forces press the president infallible to postpone the first session of parliament

Post by Jayzze Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:23 pm

if they stall the sitting tomorrow they will be at it until the end of the century, I wonder if iran and m have anything to do with this?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum