Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18

Go down

"Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18 Empty "Timing is Oh So Interesting" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/1/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:20 am

KTFA

MilitiaMan » September 1st, 2018

"It should be noted that the Fund (AMF) cooperates in the implementation phase with central banks and Arab monetary institutions, and with international financial institutions such as the IMF, the World Bank and the Bank for International Settlements. It also communicates with Arab financial and banking institutions as well as a number of strategic partners from financial and technical institutions. In this context, the Fund continues to work with the central banks of the Arab trading partners.

Al-Humaidi also noted "the great support provided by the Board of Governors of the Central Banks and the Arab Monetary Institutions for this project. He also praised the support and support provided by the authorities in the UAE and their keenness to provide all the necessary inputs to complete the establishment and operation of the system. " For his services. " ink

Lets keep in mind the below is from 2017 - 2018 from the IMF and think of where we are now from the above with the IMF and AMF (Basket).. Now we have not seen the Budget opened yet.. Why not? That would expose the rate... Timing is oh so interesting. ~ imo ~ MM

"Further fiscal consolidation measures are needed in 2017-18 to keep the program on track. The composition of the fiscal adjustment should be improved over time by increasing non-oil revenue and reducing current expenditure. In addition, reforming the electricity sector and state-owned enterprises will make room for larger and more effective investment expenditure that supports growth and job creation.

Significantly improving public financial management will be important. Arrears need to be assessed and paid following verification, and expenditure commitment and cash management should be strengthened to prevent the accumulation of new arrears.

Measures to bolster financial sector stability include strengthening the legal framework of the Central Bank of Iraq, restructuring state-owned banks, and eliminating an exchange restriction and a multi-currency practice.

Measures to prevent money-laundering, counter the financing of terrorism, and strengthen the anti corruption legislation also need to be implemented.

Implementation of the budget-sharing agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government would put both the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government in a better position to address the shocks to the Iraqi economy." ~ IMF

http://www.imf.org/external/ns.....e=&f=

JJonesMX » September 1st, 2018

The appointment of a former Dutch defense minister as head of the United Nations Mission in Iraq

31 August 2018

United Nations affairs

The United Nations Secretary-General appointed Jenin Henness-Plasschart, the Netherlands, as his Special Representative for Iraq and head of the United Nations mission there, known as UNAMI, as successor to the Slovakian Jan Kubic, whose gratitude the Secretary-General has expressed for his work.

Henness-Plasschart has 20 years of political and diplomatic experience in high-level government and parliamentary positions.

She was the first female defense minister in the Netherlands between 2012 and 2017. In her post she oversaw the Dutch role in military operations in Mali, Afghanistan and Iraq, in close cooperation with the European Union, NATO and United Nations partners.

https://news.un.org/ar/story/2018/08/1015842

Samson » September 1st, 2018

Investment Ambassadors Forum Held In Cairo Under The Slogan "Made In Iraq"

1st September, 2018

Cairo will host next week the ambassadors of investment and international cooperation for the period from 11 to 13 September, which will be held under the slogan (Made in Iraq).

"The meeting of ambassadors of investment and international cooperation is a continuation of the conference held in Baghdad last April for the reconstruction of Iraq, which was attended by a number of Egyptian and Arab businessmen," Wael Farrar, head of the forum, told INA.

He added that the forum aims to strengthen relations between businessmen and investors, market Arab products, meet the needs of the Arab and African markets and rehabilitate and develop Iraqi factories to produce goods bearing the mark of (Made in Iraq).

Farrar went on to say that "Al-Andalus Group in Egypt, Al-Fateh in Iraq, Damanhur University, the Agricultural Bank of Egypt, the Business Women Magazine and the Investment and International Cooperation Newspaper will sponsor this forum." He added that "many Arab and Iraqi businessmen will participate in this important forum, Iraq and its products to the former glory in the Arab markets. LINK

Don961 » September 1st, 2018

Iraq replaces its dollar deal with Iran with three other currencies

Saturday, 01 September 2018

The head of Iran-Iraq Chamber of Commerce Yahya al-Ishaq said on Tuesday that US dollar transactions in Iran and Iraq would be canceled and replaced by the euro, the Iranian riyal and the Iraqi dinar.

"Another part of the trade between Iranian exporters and Iraqi traders will be in accordance with the commodity swap or in a consensual manner," Al-Ishaq said, according to the Mehr news agency.

"With 8 billion dollars in trade volume between Iran and Iraq, the volume of money transfer between the two countries is very little through banks," he said.

"Solving banking issues should be the main priorities of the Iranian economy because at the worst of the circumstances we have a $ 8 billion trade exchange with Iraq," he said.

"Iran is Iran's second largest trade partner after China," he said. "Iran's exports to Iraq are very different from exports to China, because most of Iran's exports to China are made up of petrochemical products, while Iranian traders export various products of tomato paste To the construction materials, which contributes to the provision of many jobs. " link

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum