Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Something Wonderful" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News  8/31/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Something Wonderful" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 8/31/18

Go down

"Something Wonderful" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News  8/31/18 Empty "Something Wonderful" - Fri. PM TNT Thoughts/News 8/31/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:22 am

TNT

RVAlready:

I like that Bruce said a huge cargo ship was arriving in Iraq tonight (Thursday) , and payment was to be made in new, Revalued Dinar

Stay positive. Remember thoughts are things, and thoughts become things. Think positive, if you want to see the RV.

Elmerf123456:
Successes are often only seen after failures are experienced first.. Its the repetition that is the magic ingredient that hones ones skill to experience and VISUALIZE the real journey to the mountaintop! You can’t see the beauty of success if you don’t attempt the climb to the summit. So we keep climbing

IdahoUSA:
ALWAYS BELIEVE SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS GOING TO HAPPEN ….EVEN WITH ALL THE UPS AND DOWNS ….NEVER TAKE A DAY FOR GRANTED…..SMILE ….CHERISH THE LITTLE THINGS AND REMEMBER TO HUG THE ONES YOU LOVE.

Carlosisan:
my prayer is that this rv's by 2019. brv since 2008. efore you all get all upset at me, let's look at this logically. 1- they've been pressuring to revalue the iqdtb. . since 2007. there is still no stable govt or pm and the constant challenges with the ptb. I hope that I am wrong.

Yada:
Carlosisin,,,all you described has been achieved based on the results of the recent election,,many of those who were stealing from the government have been displaced, we are looking at this weekend of them naming the President and key positions and even the PM,,,Yes many delays that were created but resolved,,,i e Maliki, (removed) ISIS (removed) corruption (majority removed).With the name of these positions, we are e xpecting the monetary reforms,,we are there,,

Harambe:
Bloomberg: Rupiah Falls to Asian Crisis Low as Emerging Market Pain Sp​reads

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-08-31/rupiah-falls-to-asi​an-crisis-low-as-emerging-market-pain-spreads

Reuters Exclusive: Iran moves missiles to Iraq in warning to enemies (8/31/18)
https://reut.rs/2BZL0hQ
PARIS/BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iran has given ballistic missiles to Shi’ite proxies in Iraq and is developing the capacity to build more there to deter attacks on its interests in the Middle East and to give it the means to hit regional foes, Iranian, Iraqi and Western sources said.

Tishwash:
The Internet service stops 10 days starting tomorrow and the reason

The Ministry of Communications announced on Friday that it will stop broadcasting the Internet service two hours a day within ten days starting on Saturday, attributing it to the exams of the second round of intermediate and preparatory stages.

The ministry said in a statement, "The Ministry of Communications for government institutions and citizens to stop the Internet service during the exams for the second round of the intermediate and preparatory stages."

The ministry explained that the period of suspension will be "from 6.30 am to 8.30 am and for two hours, from Saturday September 1, 2018 until Monday, 10 September 2018," noting that this comes "at the request of the Ministry of Education" .

She pointed out that "cutting the service will be for the days of examinations only so it was necessary to mention."

Saturday's second and intermediate exams are scheduled to begin on Saturday and last for 10 days. link
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum