Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18

Go down

"The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 Empty "The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18

Post by Ssmith on Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:20 am

I have spent the last few weeks reading allot of things! Some are supposedly Intel, others are opinions, the rest people complaining that this guru said this and it did not come true, what happened?, Why? While others, steadfastly supporting their favorite gurus, I, personally wanted to take the time to introduce you to the best guru of them all. This is an exercise! See you first, stand up and walk to the closest mirror nearest you and then take a look! Who do you see? That is the most wisest guru of them all: Yourself! This person can tell you whether or not something sounds right or iffy! Believe It or Not!

We are all on this ride, for some it has been a long ride, 2006 for me, for others maybe a little less, that is OK. Though I appreciate all the things sent to this site and others that I have not the ability to get to daily, I trust in the Creator and myself to ascertain whether or not the information resonates with me as truth.

Then I have no one to blame! I have only gratitude for all. No matter what others may think or say, I receive their comments with acceptance and understand that they have their opinions. You do know what they say about opinions right? Everyone has one, plain and rather simple, yet very true. Do I believe we are close? Yes, closer than before, and we will be closer the day after that and so forth and so on, until the blessing is released. I trust in that and I believe in that the blessing will happen and soon!

Do not get me wrong, I think that when we receive the blessing we will do great things together, like Bruce and others are planning, myself included, yet I cannot help but to wonder why we cannot do great things now? Okay, maybe we are not rich in finances right now, yet we do have compassion, love and so much to share, we can help someone when we see that they need it. We can reach out to our community to see if someone is in need. Why do we need the money to do great things? We can begin today! Is that not compassion and just maybe, that is what this experience is partially about, taking care of one another.

Patrick is doing a great thing by having this site and posting are thoughts. People try to do good things by sending their thoughts to this site and others. Yet, and I repeat the best guru for everyone is themselves, you can read through and formulate opinions on your own. You do not need anyone's approval except your own! No worry if your thoughts conform with "Q" or for that matter anyone else's! After all has anyone's predictions been accurate thus far? Take the time to formulate your opinion(s). One of the greatest gifts that we have is free will, we can make choices to agree or to disagree with someone on almost anything, even the blessing that we will receive and what we will do with it.

Patrick blessings to you and your family, thank you all and may we see this blessing sooner rather than later. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and dreams as well as ours with the community.

Remember the best guru is you!

Valerius
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 Empty Re: "The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18

Post by Jayzze on Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:28 pm

if you can name a best guru you have to look very hard for one to tell the truth? btw its impossible. but if you go to one that lies and takes your money you have a long list.
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

"The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 Empty Re: "The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:51 am

The best Guru is the one behind bars.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 2805820865   "The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 2805820865   "The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 2805820865   "The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:56 pm

Yo, Valerius, maybe you should go back to 'Sirius', seeing how all your 'dogs' ain't barking-  "The Best Guru is Who?" by Valerius 8/31/18 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum