Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 8/31/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 8/31/18   Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:50 pm

August 31, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I want to first say that I respect all the honest, hardworking individuals in the US who are celebrating this Labor Day weekend holiday. I especially want to honor those blue-collar workers who toil everyday with their sweat and hard labor to keep industry and services running. We too in Germany have such a holiday and this is also a long standing tradition.

More news….

So the news now is all about getting some firm information on the forming of this new government. Its about time. I guess all the coalitions and negotiations are now over? We were just waiting for the September 6th session of the fourth parliament to occur.

Well now it may be changing again. Surprised?

Just got word that they may postpone the first session until Sept 15th. Really? Yes, really! It appears maybe this ongoing elections saga is NOT yet over…..

Full article is listed in the articles section. I do not know how they can do this since the constitutional deadline is stated as Sept 3rd.

More news….

Okay now for some good news. We are now hearing that these Iranian puppet politician bastards are being excluded from this new government. Hurray! Hurray! Yes, they will try up to the very end to negotiate something for their positions. I don’t think Sadr will let this happen.

We know from past history that when these cabbageheads do not get their way they cause havoc and violence. Get ready! So we expect a lash out to occur once the government is announced.

More news….

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, intends to nominate Majida al-Tamimi to head the new parliament, considering it the best among the candidates of the rest of the blocks. So it looks like Jubouri may not get a second term as speaker after all? Full article is listed in the articles section.

More news….

So once again the Central Bank of Iraq is highlighting their achievements. This time they are using the timeline of 2016-2017. It reports that it has achieved these important achievements, including:

(Mnt Goat – What does this all mean? So where is the reinstatement of the currency then if they have such STABILITY? They are telling the world that they are all set and ready for the next BIG move. What is this next move? - To get the currency global and the hope investors will flock to it. Let’s wait and see what happens. We are so close to getting this election saga completed. Hang in there everyone! )

1.maintaining the inflation rate of not more than 2% and;

2.the level of foreign reserves within the acceptable rates in accordance with international standards as the foreign reserves of Iraq to the extent of $ 58 billion and;

3. stimulate the banking sector regulatory and supervisory and regulatory and establish new units within the regulatory structures of banks;

4.compliance, combating money laundering, financing terrorism, managing credit and operational risks, issuing the Money Laundering Law 39 for the year 2015, forming the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Council;

5. developing payment systems and implementing all payments by retail merchants and mobile telephone;

6.The establishment of national and divided work on the application of international standards in financial reporting in line with the transparency and disclosure of starters and;

7.the formation of the Iraqi Payments Council

8.the Bank's efforts exerted daily to stimulate financial inclusion and the formation of the Financial Inclusion Council and;

9.draw a national strategy for financial inclusion and focus on the initiative to settle the salaries of employees for the purpose of raising the financial coverage of the population who do not have accounts in the banking system;

10. explaining that "for the purpose of re-confidence in the sector the bank has re-evaluated and classified banks in accordance with international standards and standards in evaluating business results and measuring the efficiency of performance;

11. the establishment of the deposit insurance company in order to raise the savings rate at banks and reduce the percentage of home-based economy and thus stimulate the economy through activating the investment banking and finance and;

12. take regulatory and structural measures and the introduction of the depository center in the Iraqi market for securities and the establishment of a national center to inquire credit.

Full article is in the article section of today’s Newsletter.

More news…

I have to tell you it really bugs me that some gurus feel they have been “selected” to bring you information about the RV of these currencies. Like they are government supported and have these connections. Folks let me clarify some of these notions. First of all this TNT Tony guy is just like anyone else. Yes, he is a good talker and bullshitter. This comes from years of practice in his mass- marketing schemes. He is at it again only you can’t see through it. This idiot started off on PTR have you forgotten? He left PTR because they were collecting a database of personal addresses and telephone numbers to sell to mass-marketers. The gave away FREE dinar but you had to first provide this personal information to get it.

So one scammer left the other. The other was later found out and so proof speaks for itself. TNT Tony would have continued however he was already up to his neck in legal matters resulting from his last scam and so he backed out and formed his own site. So he is NOT some government sponsored intel provider. Like I said before I get approached by the exact same idiots trying to pump me with their form of bullshit. I used to buy into this madness until I realized it gets you nowhere real fast. Most of the intel is fictitious and lies or a total misrepresentation of the FACTS and what is really going on. Way too much personal interjection of opinion to slant the TRUTH and FACTS.

No Hype, No Rumors, No Opinions…….Just the FACTS please!

I learned quickly to turn now them down and want nothing to do with them. They know no more than I do, if fact probably less. This is the stuff Tony takes and gives to you on his calls. Really what good is this bullshit? Just look at the record of the results of the stuff he tells you.

Many of these other idiotic gurus are just as bad, only they may play another angle. Yes, they hate me. They want to shut me down because I hurt their bottom line $$$$$. Get it? They will bash me and tell lies about me and my family. They call me a man and hurt my family. Is this Christian like? But they never can disrupt the information I bring to the dinar community of investors. Yes, you are investors and many of you forget this FACT. You are speculating on these currencies, nothing more. Nothing is a sure thing. Get it? Many of you purchase these currencies in the hope of getting rich quick, at least this the impression you get from these idiots with their every day / any day RV hype.

More news….

WILL THE US DOLLAR BE REPLACED?

Folks I want to clarify much of this absolute garbage intel and rumors floating around about the US Dollar. It is a well know FACT that the deep state in the US would luv to see the dollar fail and replace it with their own form of currency that they can control. We are seeing this with his crypto crap and the AMERO proposal. I suggest everyone google this AMERO and get the facts on it. It is they union of Canada, US and Mexico into on currency much like the EURO. There is much research on such an idea andit all spells disaster for the US economy. But go research for yourself.

The deep state is well seeded within the United Nations (UN) and is using its influence for their own objectives. It this a conspiracy? Yes, it is a long-term conspiracy to get rid of the US Dollar as the global reserve currency. Are they doing this for your benefit and the world’s benefit? No, they are trying to downgrade the US Dollar because they must have all control over all resources, including monetary policies of all nations. This would essentially wipe out national sovereignty for most nations on the planet and put them under one centralized government and control. But by who’s standards and ideology? This is my point…. What is their real long-term agenda for the planet? Can you trust these people based on past performance?

So this is not good and I do take it kindly to anyone who keeps pushing this agenda in this dinar investment community to crash the US Dollar. Again they are just using you and this investment opportunity to get on these calls. They are drawing you in based and saying they have RV intel but this is not what they are all about. We see this with these idiots like Becky McGuire, Nanoo, Currency 365 and many others.

This week I listened again to the so called intel call by this lonnie tune named Becky McGuire. Someone calls in on the Q &A about the US dollar crashing and makes statements as if they wanted it to crash and can’t wait for it to happen. Really? If this is your opinion then go try living in one of these third world countries if even just for a week. Then see just how nice it is. You surely don’t belong in the US with all its blessings, prosperity and hope for a bright future. Get the hell out of here! Read my lips you idiots- YOU DO NOT WANT TO CRASH THE US DOLLAR OR DO AWAY WITH IT. Sine the depression of the 30’s the US dollar thrives off of being the global reserve currency and this creates its demand. Under supply and demand you manage the value. Get it? Crashing the dollar would be disastrous for the economy.

The fact that having the US dollars as the reserve currency of the world is NOT the problem. The problem stems from having the banking cartel calling themselves the “Federal Reserve System” and thus managing the US dollar. The solution is to turn the management of the monetary policy back over to the US Treasury under more sound policies for the citizens of the nation and not for their own profits and filling their own agenda by ripping off the America as a nation. So let’s not cut our noses off to spite our own faces cause we don’t like the way we look. Get it?

Also I still hear these ignorant notions about now being on the GOLD standard. This is yet another one of these ridiculous lies that keeps spreading around. On McGuire’s call she plainly stated that “it is done and just not announced”. Really? How stupid and irresponsible to day such nonsense. Where did you do your research? Where are the FACTS here?

So we can see that this idiot it just pushing someone else’s agenda on her calls as this is complete nonsense. Yes, there is legislation that is just in the proposal stage and not even introduced as of yet to Congress. So this effort is many decades off.

Is it such a bad idea to go back to the GOLD standard then?

Maybe and maybe not but I am not running the monetary system of the US and so it is not my judgement to say and I will not spread rumors. But I can say that any idiot saying otherwise is just an idiot and spreading rumors.

If you are worried about the dollar crashing and running out to buy GOLD you too are an idiot. The dollar is NOT crashing. The markets are NOT going to crash. In FACT this fear mongering is a tactic tried by many of these deep state proponents to get you to dump the dollar. They are attempting to spread panic and crash the dollar. They are using your ignorance. This is just what they want. There is absolute no reason for it and I would tell you if there was. So relax. I believe the nation is in very good hands for many years with the election of president Trump. We pray to that his impact and legacy will change the political attitudes of this country and bring about a more responsible, conservative and less corrupt government for many decades to come.

More news….

I want to add that I received many questions regarding Nori al- Maliki. Most asked if he will soon get imprisoned and justice prevailed. I will tell you right now that if you want this to happen you must participate in the process. How to participate? What do I mean?

First, all your PRAYERS do work. They have been making a huge difference both in Iraq and the United States. But there is more too.

As the people (“we the people”) you also DO have the power to influence foreign policy through your senators and congressmen. Yes, you can make a difference and get this Nori al-Maliki locked up or even hung and rid the world of this very evil person once and for all. It is easy to have an impact.

Google the names and addresses of your representatives. Send them a letter via UPS or email and specify the following:

(Today’s Date)

Dear Mr/Mrs/Ms (name of congressman or senator)

I am writing you today to tell you about a grave issue of concern in Iraq.

As a voting American citizen, I am respectfully requesting that you use your influence as a (senator or congressman) to demand that the former prime minister of Iraq and now vice president, Nori al-Maliki be prosecuted for his crimes against the Iraqi people and humanity for his genocide in allowing the ISIS / DASH invasion and of the corruption of the theft of billions of dollars from the Central Bank of Iraq.

The United States has fought a hard war with Iraq and we have lost many lives and injuries. It cost us billions in our tax money. In part, I thought we have done this to free the Iraqi people and bring them democracy? So why have we let this democracy fail by letting this would-be dictator and Iranian puppet, Nori al-Maliki, commit these crimes? Where is the US in checking to ensure these dictators no longer run this country? Why did the US support this dictator then?

Now that he is voted out of the political process through the recent 2018 election cycle, he has lost his immunity and this is the best opportunistic time to get rid of him once and for all. I am asking for nothing more than equal justice no matter how high ranking in the government these officials are. Basically, if you commit crimes you must suffer the consequences. Please let us rally and bring this man to justice once and for all.

Sincerely,

(Your name and signature)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQ’S MALIKI SIDELINED AS KURDS AND SUNNIS SEEK SADR COALITION

Sadr’s Sairoon bloc says it expects deal to establish biggest alliance in parliament.

Iraq’s Kurdish and Sunni blocs have expressed their willingness to form a coalition with election winner Moqtada Al Sadr, an indication that former Prime Minister Nouri Al Maliki, who is seeking power, could lose his grip over the country’s political scene.

Mr Al Sadr’s Sairoon bloc and Mr Al Maliki’s State of Law coalition have been competing to strike a deal with the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) as well as Sunni blocs to establish the biggest ruling alliance in parliament.

“There are signs of agreement between the Kurds and the Sunnis to ally with Sairoon,” Raed Fahmi, a prominent politician in Sairoon’s bloc said on Sunday.

Yet, Kurdish parties will play a central role in the formation of the next government as they collectively secured over 40 seats in the May elections. They have yet to officially announce their alliance.

The Kurdish parties have set conditions for allying with the major blocs, PUK leader Arez Abduallah said in a statement.

“Our conditions are constitutional and include the existence of a government with a true national partnership that is in balance with the constitution,” Mr Abduallah said, adding that his party will ally with the bloc that is “consistent with our political vision”.

The development is seen as a blow to Mr Al Maliki’s efforts as he seeks to gain support from the northern Iraqi parties. During his time in power, he was criticized for alienating Sunnis and Kurds by excluding them from key positions and undermining power-sharing in Iraq.

SADR’S SUCCESS IN FORMING THE LARGEST BLOC MEANS THE ELIMINATION OF MALIKI’S STATUS!

Baghdad today – The success of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and his allies to form the largest bloc and the new government, which needs only 28 parliamentary seats, means the “loss” of the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki for his political status in Iraq, the newspaper said. Pointed out that the Kurds have directed a “blow” to Maliki’s efforts in forming this bloc.

The newspaper said the United Arab Emirates in its report written in English and translated (Baghdad today), that “the bloc of Asron of Sadr says it expects to reach an agreement on the formation of a larger coalition in parliament,” noting that “the Iraqi Kurdish and Sunni blocs expressed their desire to form a coalition with the winner Moqtada Sadr, an indication that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who seeks power, may lose his place in the political arena of the country. ”

She added that “the bloc of Asrun compete with the coalition of the rule of law, led by al-Maliki to conclude an agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (KO-Nu) as well as the Sunni blocs to establish the largest coalition in parliament.

“There are signs of an agreement between the Kurds and the Sunnis on the alliance with others,” Thenational quoted Raed Fahmi, a leading politician in the Asroun bloc, as saying…

A NEW ALLIANCE BRINGS ABADI BACK TO A SECOND TERM AND EXCLUDES AMIRI AND MALIKI

Baghdad / The US administration, through the envoy of its president, Brett McGurk, who has been in Iraq for some time, exerted great pressure on the heads of the winning lists in the elections, which led to the approval of the re-nomination of Prime Minister Haider Abadi for a second term and contributed to the removal of the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki and the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al- National Security Faleh Al Fayad from the circle of competition.

The winning forces announced in the elections that they seek to form a parliamentary alliance transcending sectarianism ensures participation of all in the new government after a series of meetings and meetings managed to resolve the distribution of many positions and sites.

According to a member of the General Authority of the current wisdom of Nizar Sultan in a statement to (the extent) that “the international pressure affected the movement of political forces and identified the features of the largest parliamentary bloc and the candidate for the presidency of the new government,” revealing that the envoy of US President “worked over the past days to unite the ranks of Kurdish forces Sunni and re-elected Abbadi for a second term. ”

McGuck arrived in Iraq and held a series of meetings with the winning lists in the elections in preparation for the announcement of the largest parliamentary bloc and the decision of the prime minister.

The Sultan added that “the representative of the American President discussed with various forces the possibility of restoring confidence in the head of the current government or the nomination of a personal close to the directions of Abadi,” asserting that “these hints helped the US to remove Nuri al-Maliki and Faleh Fayyad and Hadi Amiri competition for the presidency of the next government” .

Two teams of Shiite forces are fiercely vying for the post of prime minister, the first representing others with wisdom, the second conquest and the rule of law, which has delayed the formation of a coalition of parliamentary powers.

“The success of any future stable government for the next four years depends on the participation of others and Fatah and armed wings within them,” he said, revealing “the existence of efforts to convince the President of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Ameri to enter the four-alliance alliance, which lists the others, wisdom and victory, “He said.

The coalition, backed by the Shiite leader Moqtada al-Sadr and the National Coalition headed by Iyad Allawi and the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim, have signed on the seventh of June, the document “Principles of the political program of the alliance of national majority patriarchal.”

The Sultan pointed out that “Eid holiday will witness mobility of the four lists with the other parties to resolve all the implications on the dates of the formation of the Great Bloc,” noting that “Abadi has a great chance to assume the presidency of the new government.”

The Sultan predicts that “the announcement of the formation of the largest parliamentary bloc will be after the Eid holiday,” stressing that “the talk behind the scenes between the lists close to resolve their alliances revolves accurately on the distribution of positions and sites.”

The parties in the stream of wisdom has confirmed to (the extent) recently, the existence of surprises will be announced after the holiday holiday.

In turn, the secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Iraq Raed Fahmi told (the range) saying that “the lists of victory and Suron and wisdom and the National Coalition agreed to put the terms of the general principles of the form of the coalition, which is ready to announce in the coming days,” pointing out that ” True of the largest parliamentary bloc. ”

The results of the elections that took place on May 12, the victory of the coalition (Sadr), led by the Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr with civilian forces and the Communist Party ranked first after winning 54 seats, while the list of the opening led by Hadi al-Ameri ranked second with 48 seats, Which is led by Haider Abadi with 42 seats.

He adds Fahmi that “parties in the Union of Iraqi forces and another Kurdish will announce its accession to the alliance lists the four (wisdom and ascendance, victory and patriotism),” stressing that ”

In the midst of these events, the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr arrived in Baghdad and held a number of side meetings with some blocs and lists in order to accelerate the resolution of the formation of the new alliance.

On the other hand, the winning candidate for the alliance of victory Adnan al-Zarfi that “the four lists have gone a long way of negotiations and reached the advanced stages to form the largest bloc.”

The Federal Court on Sunday ratified the final results of the House elections. Al-Zarafi said in a statement to the (range) that the coalition of the decision and the Union of Iraqi forces and other parties will announce their accession to the four lists to form the largest bloc number, “stressing that the prospective coalition did not form on the basis of sectarian or sectarian.

CURRENT PRIME MINISTER HAIDER ABADI WILL NOT BE SWORN IN LIKE THE NEW WINNERS IN THE FIRST FORMAL SESSION OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

The parliamentary legal committee announced that the current Prime Minister Haider Abadi will not be sworn in like the new winners in the first formal session of the House of Representatives scheduled for next Monday.

“According to the parliamentary system in Iraq, the winning candidate must not be a member of parliament and a member of the government or a president at the same time,” said former MP Zana Said.

He added that Abadi can attend the first session of the new parliament in his current capacity as prime minister but not as a winning deputy, and not to be sworn in this session, indicating that when he is sworn in, Abadi will become a deputy and will not be prime minister thereafter.

He explained that the Prime Minister can absent from this meeting and does not lead the legal oath, but if not nominated for the post of prime minister can then attend the parliament and take the oath if he wishes to exercise his parliamentary functions in the legislative authority as a winning deputy, noting that the Constitution and the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives does not Allow the member to be the prime minister and vice-chair at the same time.

MUQTADA AL-SADR, INTENDS TO NOMINATE MAJIDA AL-TAMIMI TO HEAD THE PARLIAMENT

Follow-up / Sky Press

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, intends to nominate Majida al-Tamimi to head the parliament, considering it the best among the candidates of the rest of the blocks.

According to Arab media, “Sadr is going to nominate Magda Tamimi for the presidency of the new House of Representatives.”

Adding that “the oldest president, Mohamed Zinni will preside over the first session of the new parliament and then open the door to nominate for those wishing to chair the parliament,” indicating that “the parties within the list of others and specifically communism and honesty agreed to name Magda Tamimi as its official candidate.”

“Tamimi is close to Sadr and he sees the right person to lead the new parliament,” she said.

DUE TO THE ABSENCE OF A POLITICAL AGREEMENTS THE FIRST PARLIAMENT SESSION COULD BE POSTPONED TO SEPTEMBER 15 DUE TO POLITICAL DIFFERENCES

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

"The first session of the parliament will not witness the election of the president of the council and his deputies because of the absence of a political agreement on that," the source told al-Ghad. "The meeting could be postponed to September 15 due to political differences."

According to a political source informed, last Monday, "Al-Ghad Press" that the countdown to the new session of the House of Representatives has begun, noting that President Fuad Masum may "wait" to convene until the end of the constitutional period.

The Iraqi constitution provides that the President of the Republic (after the ratification of the results) within 15 days from the date of ratification by a presidential decree the new Council of Representatives to convene under the chairmanship of the oldest members to elect the President of the Council and his deputies, then move the House of Representatives to choose the President of the Republic, The most representative parliamentary formation within 30 days of his election.

STRUCTURAL AND TECHNICAL DEVELOPMENTS CARRIED OUT BY THE CBI (2016-2017) CONTRIBUTED TO THE EMERGENCE OF PROMINENT FEATURES TO ACHIEVE FINANCIAL AND MONETARY STABILITY

(Mnt Goat – Okay you heard it from the CBI itself. They have achieved this needed FINANCIAL AND MONITARY STABILITY. So we are hearing all they now need is the POLITICAL STABILITY (completion of the election saga) and they are going to pop this reinstatement.)

Economy News _ Baghdad

The economic and banking adviser to the Association of Private Banks Samir al-Nusairi said on Friday that the structural, structural and technical developments carried out by the Central Bank during the years 2016 and 2017 contributed to the emergence of prominent features to achieve financial and monetary stability.

Al-Nusairi said in an interview with Al-Iktissad News that "the Bank's actions contributed to the support it provided to the national economy during the economic and financial crisis and the war on terror. It is a bright spot and a success experience in a country that is going through harsh conditions and a historic phase that is the most difficult to meet the economic and security challenges. Which passes through any country in the world during the past four years such as Iraq, "noting that" efforts and wise policies and applications of monetary policy and development measures of the Central Bank in the difficult economic stage of Iraq, where the bank was able to draw a strategy for the years (2016-2020) Stability in the financial system, stimulating fiscal growth, financial inclusion, structural and institutional construction, and optimal investment in human capital. "

He added that "the Central Bank has achieved important achievements, including maintaining the inflation rate of not more than 2% and the level of foreign reserves within the acceptable rates in accordance with international standards as the foreign reserves of Iraq to the extent of $ 58 billion and stimulate the banking sector regulatory and supervisory and regulatory and establish new units within the regulatory structures of banks Such as compliance, combating money laundering, financing terrorism, managing credit and operational risks, issuing the Money Laundering Law 39 for the year 2015, forming the Anti-Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing Council, developing payment systems and implementing all payments by retail and telephone. Mobile and the establishment of national and divided work on the application of international standards in financial reporting in line with the transparency and disclosure of starters and the formation of the Iraqi Payments Council. "

He pointed out that "the Bank's efforts exerted daily to stimulate financial inclusion and the formation of the Financial Inclusion Council and draw a national strategy for financial inclusion and focus on the initiative to settle the salaries of employees for the purpose of raising the financial coverage of the population who do not have accounts in the banking system," explaining that "for the purpose of re-confidence in the sector The bank has re-evaluated and classified banks in accordance with international standards and standards in evaluating business results and measuring the efficiency of performance, as well as the establishment of the deposit insurance company in order to raise the savings rate at banks and reduce the percentage of home-based economy and thus stimulate the economy through activating the Investment banking and finance and take regulatory and structural measures and the introduction of the depository center in the Iraqi market for securities and the establishment of a national center to inquire credit. "

Al-Nasiri said that "at the level of international banking relations, the Central Bank has been able, with exceptional efforts, to restore relations with Arab and foreign central banks and to deliver the achievements achieved over the past three years to the international financial institutions such as the Financial Action Organization, which contributed to the transition of Iraq's classification from the monitoring and follow- To the normal follow-up area every two years, "considering the visit of the Governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Alak last month to the Security Council and presented the achievements and organizational and structural development and technical compliance with international standards Financial reporting and enhance the confidence of the Iraqi economy and Iraq's ability to adhere to international credit benefits and accolades of the World Bank and the IMF have had a clear impact in strengthening economic resilience and financial victory.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 8/31/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-