Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/30/18

Go down

"Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 Empty "Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 8/30/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:25 am

KTFA

Don961 » August 30th, 2018

Hmmm ... converging of financial and monetary policies hey Mr. Saleh ... what are you trying to tell us ... is converging exchange rates next ?

Advisor To The Prime Minister For Finance To Imn: Iraq's Financial Coffers Increased To $ 58 Billion

IRAQI ECONOMY In 2018-08-29

Baghdad - conscious

Prime Minister's Advisor for Financial Affairs Dr. Mazhar Mohammad Saleh confirmed on Wednesday that Iraq's financial reserves will increase from 58 billion dollars.

"The central bank has contributed to the Iraq threat of terrorism," Saleh told Iraqiya International.

"The coordination committee between the fiscal and monetary policies has succeeded in its work," he said.

He continued that "monetary policy more transparent than fiscal policy," noting that "the economy's economy created a convergence between the financial and monetary policies."
link

Rafidain launches a new meal of the predecessor of the staff

8/30/2018 1:36:36 AM

Baghdad / Mesbah: The Rafidain Bank, on Thursday, August 30, 2018, a new meal of the advance of employees of the State Departments, which ranged between five and ten million dinars through electronic payment tools, "Master Card."

The bank's information office said in a statement that "a new batch of State Department employees had been paid by MasterCard International for about 1515 employees."

The statement said that "the payment of this advance was by informing the employee by sending him a text message informing him of the advance payment, after he completed all the legal procedures to grant it and disbursement through electronic payment tools, which have been filled with the financial balance." link

Samson » August 30th, 2018

MPs New winners receive their ID cards for MPs

30th August, 2018

The new winners received their identification cards for the members of the House of Representatives after completing the administrative and legal procedures to document their personal information.

This comes in preparation for the first formal session of the fourth legislative session of the House of Representatives next Monday. LINK

Don961 » August 30th, 2018

cool ... telling the citizens and the world , deleting the 3 zeroes ain't no thang .. doesn't reduce purchasing power or cause inflation in market prices ... merely a technicality
just replacing the big notes with more manageable numbers to use in the marketplace ... and adding coins ... even though they cost more to mint .. they will last longer in circulation ....imo

Samson » August 30th, 2018

Dagher: $ 58.7 billion in Iraq's hard currency reserves and 89 tons of gold

30th August, 2018

The director of financial operations and debt management at the Central Bank of Iraq, Dr. Mahmoud Mohammed Dagher, that Iraq's foreign currency reserves amounted to 58.7 billion dollars, noting that the net reserves of the Central Bank of 48.3 billion dollars, and the rest is the balance of the Ministry of Finance at the bank

"It is natural that all the countries in the world hold financial assets, namely bonds and remittances, especially the US, because they are highly reliable and easy to compare with other assets," Dagher said in an interview with Al-Sabah Al-Jadeed newspaper

He added that "the bank's reserves of 48.3 billion dollars distributed across eight countries to preserve the risks and comes in the forefront of the United States, Switzerland, France and Britain, while the distribution of these reserves on several types, including cash and bonds and gold," noting that "Iraq has 89 tons of gold And the depositor in London

"We can have a dollar bond and can change it into bonds in the pound sterling, euro or yen, but you can buy gold, and we have US deposits in dollars. All of these items are in our possession," he said

"The citizen has the right to replace the local currency (dinar) in the US currency (dollar) through the window of the currency, which was called (auction currencies) to finance the import and this is applicable in all countries of the world, because the government alone has a dollar of exports Oil, and in return the dinar is withdrawn to pay salaries and finance projects in the sectors of construction, agriculture and industry

He pointed out that "the Iraqi citizen can now travel for treatment or rest and recreation or even the acquisition of housing, all through the replacement of the national currency in foreign currency in the case of any citizen in any country in the world, while this was prohibited in the time of the former regime

The director general of financial operations and debt management that "we funded the projects through banks, and here was the inability of contractors to pay the loans granted to them, because the government originally did not meet their obligations and did not pay the amount of the value of these projects and therefore the deficit, but the government "It started to pay off its contractors in 2017

And the deletion of the three zeros of the Iraqi currency, he replied Dagher that "this issue purely technical and has nothing to do with the rise or fall of prices, and we are in the form of coins in our future projects, although it is high cost, but it is longer in circulation, The central bank will inject the paper currency category 250 and 500 dinars to the local market in quantities that eliminate the existing health to be within the reach of the citizen to trade LINK

Central Bank - Iraqi reserves of foreign currency amounted to 58.7 billion dollars LINK

Wisdom: 40 deputies will withdraw from their blocs and join the nucleus of the largest bloc

30th August, 2018

Hakim, led by Ammar al-Hakim, on Thursday, that the deputies will withdraw from their blocs and join the nucleus of the largest bloc, while referring to the possibility of announcing the largest bloc before the new parliament on September 3.

"About 40 deputies from other blocs, including the Fatah, will withdraw from their blocs to join the nucleus of the largest bloc formed by the Alliance of Suron, wisdom, patriotism and the victory coalition at the meeting of the Babylon Hotel," said a member of the General Authority of the Wisdom Current Ali al-Rafii.

He added that "the largest bloc arithmetically needs 220 deputies to resolve the three presidencies and this number is not currently available to the nucleus, which has a number of deputies to 125 deputies and through dialogues that the Quartet quartet of the nucleus of the largest bloc could reach the largest bloc before the first meeting of the new parliament on September 3 ".

The coalition led by Muqtada al-Sadr, the formation of the nucleus of the largest bloc after a meeting with delegations from the coalition of victory led by Haider Abadi and the stream of wisdom led by Ammar al-Hakim and the National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi in the Babylon Hotel. LINK

"Converging" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts/News  8/30/18 Baghdad-fair_orig

Baghdad will witness the establishment of the largest exhibition of Egyptian products and industries at the end of April (sp)

30th August, 2018

Baghdad International Fair will host the first edition of the exhibition of Egyptian products and industries for the period from 31 August to 10 September 2018, organized by the Egyptian news agency Akhbar Al-Youm

"The exhibition will be held under the patronage of the Prime Minister of Egypt, the Ministers of Tourism and Supply, the Interior Trade and Industry, the Ministry of Public Works Sector, the Egyptian Embassy in Baghdad, the Commercial Representation Office in Baghdad, the Iraqi Embassy in Cairo and the Commercial Attaché in the Iraqi Embassy," said General Manager Hashim Mohammad Hatem. In cooperation with the Egyptian General Organization for Exhibitions and Conferences

"The exhibition will witness the participation of many Egyptian companies specialized in various fields, including Oriental Weavers, Nile Oils and Detergents Company, Alexandria Oil and Soap Company, North Cairo Mills and Bakeries, Egyptian Publishers Union, Holding Company for Food Industries, Green Palace Furniture, Extracted Oils and Products and Rufina

The exhibition will include a special pavilion for books, audio, software and visuals, in addition to the establishment of performances by the Reza folk arts group. There will be direct selling to the public during the duration of the exhibition

He added that the company supports the establishment of specialized exhibitions through the provision of all facilities as well as set up for them in order to make it a success.

The establishment of such exhibitions is of great importance in building strong relations with different countries in addition to being an opportunity for traders and businessmen in Egypt to know and know the requirements and wishes of the Iraqi market and law Iraqi investment

He pointed out that the Iraqi Exhibitions Company had signed a contract earlier this year with the Director General of the Egyptian News Corporation to establish and organize the exhibition of Egyptian products and industries on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair for a period of five years renewable by agreement of the parties LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum