Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires?

Go down

Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? Empty Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires?

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:56 am

Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires?

Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? Bcfa8537-0113-4b9b-bb5f-3d2db5015e11

Twilight News

Tuesday, 28 August 2018

The amount of money circulating in the world is estimated at 60 trillion dollars (one trillion equals one billion), while the planet's population is estimated at 8 billion people.

Assuming that this wealth was equally divided on humans, what would happen to each individual would be $ 7,500.

It is clear that this figure is far from being any billionaire.

The question is, can this amount be made during a single skin cycle of one billion dollars per person?

Assuming that the global economy is growing at a rate of 3 percent a year, after 80 years, everyone's income will have risen to about $ 80,000.

And the threshold is still too far from the billion.

Almost impossible

This means that everyone becomes a billionaire that seems impossible in one human cycle, and in fact a zero percent rate.

This means that according to the distribution of wealth, if anyone is waiting for it, no one will ever become a billionaire, so that in order for anyone to achieve this dream if he wishes, others should lose in return.

The organic growth of the economy or the natural world will not turn any of its population into a billionaire.

So, as one of them rises to the billionaire category by accumulating one billion dollars, he will impoverish 133,000 people, directly or indirectly.

Natural increase

In relative terms, each person's wealth is supposed to increase at a rate of 3 percent a year, so getting to the billionaire's miracle requires a creative effort of creativity and work and perhaps you will not get anything though.

The only way to achieve growth, the profit will be at the expense of other losses in the market, it is inevitable.

This explains why wealth disparities are so great. As billionaires continue to add billions of dollars a year to their net worth, they create that wealth through indirect (or perhaps direct) profit from the loss of others.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1a764842-22d2-4de4-920d-2d13e763c509?did=373

Is the world's money enough to become all billionaires? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum