Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18

Go down

"Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 Empty "Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18

Post by Ssmith on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:20 am

Operation Disclosure: GCR/RV Intel Alert for August 29, 2018

This information on the Zimbabwe 7% Savings Bond investment seems to indicate that it might be the source of the "80/20 split" which has been previously reported. I am hoping this is the case, and that we will be given the choice as to how much we would like to add to the RBZ Savings Bond investment.

My perception now is that the 2008-2009 Zimbabwe currency/bonds that we hold were intended to finance the regeneration of the Zimbabwe economy by investing our RV Zim profits into these savings bonds of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe. The Chinese and Zimbabwe officials are seeking to underwrite the new financial system, and our Zim bond investments in RBZ could certainly assure a tremendous addition.

At one point, I read that "our Zim profits will ALL be taken and placed into a Structured Payout Program, and we will receive the quarterly profit" and I do not know if this was old info, new info, or just personal choice info. I was left with the feeling that I actually would like to have a say in what is done with my Zim proceeds. The idea of being forced to invest 100% of one's Currency investment proceeds into only one investment seems to go against not only good financial sense, but a person's free will choice.

It is my understanding so far that we may negotiate for a (higher than street rate) "Contract/Back Screen rate" of any size, but this rate increase gives the Bank the right to take the exchange profit plus the negotiated increase and invest it in a Structured Payout Program for "rolling maturities of one, two, three, and five years" -- (http://www.chronicle.co.zw/rbz-issues-7pc-savings-bond/).

It is also my understanding that the inherent meaning of "Contract rate" is just another way of saying that you become a partner with the Bank, and they become a partner in ownership of the account. Anytime a Bank pays interest on account, that also gives them control/ownership of the account. Even if the account is on the QFS and protected from malfeasance, if one has voluntarily signed a contract, the co-ownership of the account is legal.

To me, this scenario means that even if a percentage is designated for Humanitarian use, and the rest is designated for Personal use, if it is all going into a Structured Payout Program that pays interest, it is all owned by the Bank. So after the negotiated term of the Structured Payout Program, anywhere from one to five years, our interest payments end, and they have ownership of the principal in the main account. That leaves any long-term funding for our projects in the uncertain category unless a renewal is negotiated.

If hope that we are free to choose the percentage that is designated for a Structured Payout Program, because that scenario seems fair to me. Irregardless of the amounts of money involved, if we are moving into a society that honors Free Will, I think it should begin at our Exchange appointments.

I am requesting everyone's comments as my perceptions might not be correct. I have missed out on a lot, and so I appreciate all up-to-date info on the current situation.

Grateful Gal
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 Empty Re: "Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:35 am

"Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 Riddle10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 2805820865   "Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 2805820865   "Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 2805820865   "Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18 Empty Re: "Re: GCR/RV Intel Alert" by Grateful Gal - 8/29/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:44 am

I am requesting everyone's comments as my perceptions might not be correct.

You've got that right - your perceptions are not correct!

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum