Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"The Time is Limited" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts 8/29/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "The Time is Limited" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts 8/29/18   Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:15 am

KTFA

HoosierGirl » August 29th, 2018

It sure seems these "second set of books" keep Iraq functioning for an unlimited amount of time. What is their motivation to RI if they can do this and basically operate as though they have RI'd without officially and openly doing it? Or am I totally confused as to how this works?

StephenMac63 » August 29th, 2018

The time is limited, imo. There is no way they can work out of the first set as it would deteriorate the county. Besides the embezzlement has been so rampant one could never balance it.....which is why they created a second set. This second set did not have Maliki's hand in it, not did it have the GOI paws either. It was strictly for World Bank, UST, IMF and Abadi/CBI.

They all know they can not stay at a program rate forever, hence, they are being pushed out of the nest.....they will fly or will flap their wings. IMF has said recently that Iraq will not be getting any more "loans" so the only income they have is from oil and other exports.

As of three days ago, an article came out basically saying "Yall get that currency introduced to the world with a real rate or the USA is coming back in and we will run your country for two years".

IMO, they are still getting monies returned to Iraq from previous embezzlement operations, all the while removing Iranian influence. They have a full plate and they are hustling, they are not doing one thing at a time as there are multiple operations happening simultaneously. IMO, when they have all agreed they have a handle on everything they will cut it loose.

In the meantime, we have HCL scheduled to be paid. If I was an Iraq citizen and had a card, one day I will wake up and find that I have extra cash on it and I will know where it came from....then my next thought would be on how evil Maliki was holding this money back.

Last month the CBI sent out "specimens" to other banks and a few days ago we saw an article from Delta showing 127 banks doing pairings, so it is safe to assume that 127 banks got specimens. Being that there are 200+/- countries....127 of them seems like they intend to go worldwide. I also believe that if you send specimens out, you better follow behind it with a rate otherwise you are just wasting people's time. Its a case of "Dont tell me what you are going to do, instead tell me what you are doing".

To me, once the rate is released, it will be at this point the first set of books are closed and they will work out of the second set of which will be the primary set of book from then on out.

Keep in mind, the Iraq budget does not have a deficit, thnk about that. I can only assume that all countries have some sort of deficit except for maybe Brunei. Its all good.
Imo, of course,

BWS: In light of everything they've gone through, everything they've done and all that they've educated their people on... wouldn't a better question be, "why in the world wouldn't they want to RI?"

We can stay poor and struggle or be a shining beacon in the Middle East. Not much of a choice to me!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"The Time is Limited" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts 8/29/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-