Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Frank26: "WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THIS GROUND BEFORE...INDEED...GAME IS ON..."

Go down

Frank26: "WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THIS GROUND BEFORE...INDEED...GAME IS ON..."

Post  RamblerNash on Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Frank26   

IF I COULD GIVE YOU A TITLE FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST I WOULD CALL IT..."GAME ON"...  GOD ONLY KNOWS WHEN THEY WILL RI...BUT THEY ARE TRYING TO TELL YOU...THAT THEY ARE GOING TO...IMO.   ...FROM THE 3RD TO THE 10TH WILL BE LOUD ABOUT...JUSTICE AND...ABOUT THE CURRENCY OF IRAQ...SOMETHING'S HAPPENING...AND YOU KNOW IT...WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THIS GROUND BEFORE...INDEED...GAME IS ON....

8/29/18
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frank26: "WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THIS GROUND BEFORE...INDEED...GAME IS ON..."

Post  Kevind53 on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:05 am

Yep, we've heard the same BS from you a dozen times by now ... Now STFU and go away!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Frank26: "WE HAVE NEVER BEEN ON THIS GROUND BEFORE...INDEED...GAME IS ON..."

Post  MidnightRider on Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:03 pm

Frank has agendas for sure but his primary one is to keep a watch on the forum so he can run to WS when he shows up and bow down and call him "Sir."   His other is to keep his nose warm when WS is around (Have zero respect for a grown man who is a brown noser) because between WS and Delta, that is what keeps the membership fees rolling in every month.  And that little thing about not showing up for calls etc........, probably nothing more than him traipsing about spending all that membership money.  Nobody is telling anyone not to talk because there is nothing to talk about.......plus Frank is a drama queen.
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam I Am on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:00 pm

Frank did a countdown to the RV in 2010.  http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32111-frank26-post-14-september-2010-ktfm/

If we've never been on this ground before what was that countdown all about?

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightRider on Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:05 pm

Just part of the charade Sam, he thinks people are stupid.......well I guess most of his followers aren't that bright or they would have figured him out by now.
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum