Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns

Go down

Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns Empty Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:00 pm

Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns

Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns Hamodi%20(3)

Twilight News

9 hours ago

The head of the Supreme Islamic Council Hamam Hamoudi warned of foreign interference in Iraqi affairs, saying that it violates national sovereignty and violates the rights of the people in choosing his government.

This came during his speech at the ceremony held by the Council on the occasion of Eid al-Ghadir.

Hamoudi touched on the current situation in the country and the ongoing negotiations to form the largest bloc, pointing to the importance of speeding up the resolution of this issue and through going to the national space and the meeting of all political blocs to agree on a national project whose main purpose is to serve the citizen and to find practical and realistic solutions to the problems of the country.

And was unable to political entities to reach an agreement leading to the formation of the largest bloc, the first steps to form a new government in the country.

There were disagreements in the Iraqi political circles over the candidates for the formation of the next government, amid the visit of US special envoy to Iraq, Brett McCorgh, in conjunction with the visit of the commander of the "Quds Force" Iranian Qassem Soleimani, aimed at forming a government.

This comes at a time formed blocks "Suron" supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, the coalition of "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and "wisdom" led by Ammar al-Hakim, and "national" led by Vice President Iyad Allawi on Sunday, Which they call the nucleus of the largest bloc in the Iraqi parliament.

Sadr and Abadi represent the first axis of the Shiite blocs winning in the elections that took place last May, while the second axis consists of the alliance "conquest"

The bipartisan dispute continues over the formation of a major bloc nominating as prime minister of the new government. Which needs 165 seats, out of a total of 329 seats in the new Iraqi parliament.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/0724a88d-2794-424b-a74e-2d8ad59d38c0

Hamoudi talks about foreign intervention to form the Iraqi government and warns 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum