Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   8/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 8/29/18

3 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   8/29/18 Empty Mountain Goat 8/29/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:45 am

August 29, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Today’s new is short and sweet. Yes, I like the news today as they are finally giving us a firm date on the first day of the fourth session of parliament. The news at this time could not get any better (except maybe telling us the RV is happening… lol..lol ).

More news….

WOW! As the hot, dog days of August winds we are about to move into cooler fall like days of September and still Iraq has not yet formed their government. Oh – didn’t I tell you way back in June that the outlook was moving towards September for the end to this election saga. I didn’t need any “secret” sources, treasury committee or bank crap overriding my common sense in seeing the BIG picture and how it was all evolving.

All I can say once again is “I TOLD YOU SO!”. Here we are AGAIN!

I am so sick and tired of all these bank stories. People exchanging already, rates on screens, bank memos, exchange centers, etc, etc, These gurus are just all idiots. They are speculators and take this information and use it to hype you up and keep you in the state of excitement. This helps to get you to come back to their forums for this extended excitement and constant hype.

Then when the RV does not happen you get angry. So now many of you are giving up and selling you dinar. Oh – but they claim all their guru talk is supposed to help you “stay in the game”. Really? What the hell? Then why don’t they just shut the hell up and provide factual news and maybe many of you won’t have all of these false expectations and be giving up. Trust me this investment will be well worth the wait.

Okay so I gave my 2 cents today. When will the reinstatement occur?

You are on the wrong site if you truly expect me to give you a timeframe today. The new government is to begin on September 6th with the first session of parliament. Oh – but aren’t they violating of the constitution? The constitution says 15 days from the ratification of the election results. August 19th plus 15 days makes September 2nd. That makes September 3rd the deadline. So what is going on?

I am sure they have some technicality they are using to extend this beyond Sept 3rd, as usual. Iraq is very good at procrastination and finding ways to stall.

So now all these idiotic gurus are jumping on the bandwagon and telling you that the RV window is this weekend thru next week. Really?

I can assure everyone without a shadow of a doubt that the RV is NOT going to occur until we hear some solid news from the CBI on this effort. None of these gurus have ANY FACTUAL information that is pointing to what they are telling you. Go ahead listen to their bullshit if you wish. It’s your ride on their rollercoaster….. lol lol lol lol !

Since April the CBI has told us they are putting the “project to delete the zeros” “on hold” until AFTER the elections.

So on Sept 6th it will be officially AFTER the elections. Then what?

But this does not mean the CBI is going to jump all of a sudden and trigger the RV. Get it? They are NOT going to do this event without warning the citizens first and educating them on the new bills and coins. Many gurus are taking my information on this education requirement and using to their advantage and are now are lying to you that Iraq is or has already completed this event.

Simply put they are lying to you as this event has not yet happened in any way as expected by the CBI. I am told that this event will be huge and circulated through the entire Iraq and that we can’t miss the articles.

So where are the all these articles in the news media then? We have not yet see any of these. The CBI is very quiet these days. Is this for a reason? NO , it absolutely idiotic thinking to even presume that this means the RV. In fact it means just the opposite. They are being quiet because they are not planning anything right now. Get it?

So we sit, relax and just let them do their business. When it is time we will know. We don’t need any premature hype, speculation or guessing games. Yes, I am talking today mostly to TNT Tony and Frank26 idiots.

More news….

Watan News Baghdad reports that US President Donald Trump's envoy to the capital met with the leaders of Kurdistan and the GOI to discuss a number of issues.

The issues discussed were important files related to political developments and the nature of the discussions between the political blocs to form the largest bloc. In the meetings stressed the importance of the government program and the need to work hard to dismantle problems and provide advanced services to the people.

The statement quoted as saying that "the alliance of the strongest bloc will work effectively to reach an agreed program can achieve rapid advancement in this next government.

More news….

FIRST SESSION OF PARLIAMENT SCHEDULED FOR MONDAY SEPTEMBER 6TH.

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press: The House of Representatives announced on Monday the agenda of the first session of parliament scheduled for next Monday. He added that the first part of the session will include a speech from the current President of the Republic, then secondly a speech from the current Prime Minister, and the thirdly a speech from the current Speaker of the House of Representatives for the previous third session (2014 - 2018)."

In the fourth part will be chaired by the new President of parliament (the new speaker) according to Article 54 of the Constitution, the fifth is to read the names of the new deputies to consist for the next session (2018-2022), and the seventh will be the special swearing in the new deputies according to Article 50 of the Constitution, the last part of the session is to election of the new President and Vice-Presidents of the Council according to Article 55 of the Constitution.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

REPORT: SADR’S SUCCESS IN FORMING THE LARGEST BLOC MEANS THE ELIMINATION OF MALIKI’S STATUS

The success of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr and his allies to form the largest bloc and the new government, which needs only 28 parliamentary seats, MEANS THE “LOSS” OF THE LEADER OF A COALITION OF LAW NURI AL-MALIKI FOR HIS POLITICAL STATUS IN IRAQ, the newspaper said. Pointed out that the Kurds have directed a “blow” to Maliki’s efforts in forming this bloc.

The newspaper said the United Arab Emirates in its report written in English and translated (Baghdad today), that “the bloc of Asron of Sadr says it expects to reach an agreement on the formation of a larger coalition in parliament,” noting that “the Iraqi Kurdish and Sunni blocs expressed their desire to form a coalition with the winner Moqtada Sadr, an indication that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, who seeks power, may lose his place in the political arena of the country. ”

She added that “the bloc of Asrun compete with the coalition of the rule of law, led by al-Maliki to conclude an agreement with the Kurdistan Democratic Party and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (KO-Nu) as well as the Sunni blocs to establish the largest coalition in parliament.

“There are signs of an agreement between the Kurds and the Sunnis on the alliance with others,” Thenational quoted Raed Fahmi, a leading politician in the Asroun bloc, as saying.

“The Kurdish parties will play a pivotal role in forming the next government, as they collectively secured more than 40 seats in the May elections and have not officially announced their alliance,” the paper said.

“The Kurdish parties have set conditions for an alliance with the main blocs,” he was quoted as saying in a statement. “Our conditions are constitutional and include the existence of a government with a genuine national partnership that is balanced with the constitution.”

He added that “his party will be allied with the bloc that is consistent with our political vision.”

“These statements are seen as a blow to Maliki’s efforts as he seeks support from northern Iraqi parties,” the newspaper said, noting that “during his term of office, he was criticized for excluding Sunnis and Kurds from key positions and undermining participation in power in Iraq”.

“The parliamentary elections that took place in May led to the victory of Muqtada al-Sadr and the head of the Iranian-backed faction Hadi al-Amiri the largest number of seats out of 329 seats,” noting that “Sadr, who leads the Quartet of the main parties (going, wisdom, National), which includes 136 seats, needs to secure 28 members to form a parliamentary majority. ”

“The Kurdish parties had previously held talks with Maliki to join the bloc of the rule of law, which got 26 seats, as well as the Fatah bloc headed by Amiri, which won 47 seats,” noting that “the proposed coalitions represent about 249 seats, Means that 80 seats owned by small parties and individuals. ”

“But there is no statement on how close the agreement is between the two parties, although it is expected that officials from the two blocs will visit the Kurdistan region of Iraq next week in the hope of announcing a deal.”

“Maliki is a small player in the Iraqi parliament, with three or four seats out of his own bloc,” The New York Times quoted Michael Knights, a senior fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy, as saying.

“However, he is a natural politician, so he can gather people and make deals, and that’s why you’re talking to him,” Knight said. “His role will be limited if Sadr forms a government.”

The newspaper pointed out that “the Iraqi President Fuad Masum held talks Friday with Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the latest political developments,” stressing “the need to accelerate the process of negotiating the formation of the largest bloc in the government.”

“The Federal Supreme Court did not approve the results of the May elections until August 19 after the fraud allegations resulted in a partial recount of the votes,” she said. “Abbadi heads a fragile transitional government until it is agreed to replace them. Mass protests across the south in the case of basic government services. ”

“The decision of the Federal Court paves the way for an infallible call for deputies to an opening session of the new 329-seat house.” In theory, the parliament should begin the election of a prime minister and prime minister, who in turn will form a new government Within 90 days. ”

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   8/29/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 8/29/18

Post by power123 Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:37 am

You're no better than the idiotic Gurus. You got nothing to offer but cut and paste. 

I just spoke to PM Abadi, Allaq, President Trump, and Lagard. No RV period. 
Just go away don't come back.

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by power123 Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:37 am

You're no better than the idiotic Gurus. You got nothing to offer but cut and paste. 

I just spoke to PM Abadi, Allaq, President Trump, and Lagard. No RV period. 
Just go away don't come back.

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:26 am

mien  friend heir goat why would the kurds join m since he has f them over time after time? anyway here is the real scoop no rv until Iraq becomes civil
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum